Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
OMG BOBBY GOT KICKED OFF :( noooo why is that Mimi chick still there :p i demand a refund!! *stamps foot*

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Morning everyone :)

How is all?

It is still very quiet in here! Will be nice when exams are over and everyone re-surfaces hehe

I think the study and stuff is getting to me - i can't stop listening to Delta Goodrem's old songs and i keep having HAA dreams more vividly :| i think im going crazy or crazier - one of the two :p

Hope everyone is surviving :)

HAA in 8 hours 10ish mins

jirwin

HSC
hey all

i wish i finished at 11 every wednesday... mum gave me an early leavers because it was a crap day at school and i dont have a session three and yeah... hard to explain.

:(:(:(:(:(

i didn't get the job at target :( got the email today saying i wasnt successful... damn them... they dont know a good employee when they see one. what a waste of paper and ink printing resume and photocopying report.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Aww better luck next time Jess - im sure theres another job someplace waiting for you :)

Studying for the rest of the day?

jirwin

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
Studying for the rest of the day?
that was the plan... didn't quite happen the way i wanted it to but i have got notes now to study from... for the trials i wanted it to be my own notes but i ran out of time so good old bos resources are coming in handy again

for the HSC ill DEFINITELY have my own notes tho

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Right, spoilers for Tina before i forget. These are for wk24, june25-

Monday: Kit is left reeling after sharing a passionate kiss with Kim. Rachel is devastated that she's let Hugh walk out of her life. Jazz threatens to ruin Jules' friendship with Drew. PG

Tuesday: Jazz ruins Cassie's 18th birthday party. Jules and Drew's friendship is over. Brad is frustrated that Sally wont let him help resolve the problem with the Campbell kids. PG

Wednesday: Belle is upset and frustrated by Drew's double standards. Cassie is devastated over Jules' deception. Tony and Lucas' relationship hits rock bottom when the truth about the boat is revealed. PG

Thursday: Can Tony mend his relationship with Lucas? As Rachel struggles to get her marriage back on track, Kim is devastated to learn that Kit has taken Archie and left the Bay. PG

Friday: Jack is stunned to learn that Alf has lost his drivers licence. Martha struggles to help Alf face his fear of getting old. Will Rachel ruin her last chance of saving her marriage? PG

Depressing week to me :p haha at Alf though :) And too much Rachel. Im getting sick of her. I wish she'd get lost already -hmph-

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hahaha awwww poor Alf! I agree Tasha - Rach is getting a bit annoying isnt she just! gah!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So Jules comes back?

Tonight's episode was meh. Moody Rachel, childish Lucas and I want to have friends Kim.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO HEBA!!!

Hope you had a fantabulous day :)

Rach sucks!! Hugh <33 Kim :lol: Luc <_< Tony <33 Baby Archie <33

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
omg baby Archie is one of the cutest babies I've seen on TV!
Even though I read in tvweek that he's usually girl babies, and there's about 4 different Archie's lol Last night's one was gorgeous!

I quite like Racheal. I know you guys are all bagging her out, but Kim is being insensitive. I know she's doing the wrong thing by using a baby to fix her marriage, but it's better than Kim throwing a "boy's night" to fix the marriage! lol

God I love Ric! I'm just waiting for the moment Kim and Kit finally get together, as do Rachael and Hugh. Am I going to be hugely disappointed? lol

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Awww Happy 18th Birthday Heba Mc Beaver!! Im 51 weeks older than you :D muhahaha makes me sound old :p

Such a shame you had an exam today!! Not a good way to enjoy your birthday hehe

8 Hours and 5 mins til HAA :) im excited its like the first thursday in ages ive been able to watch HAA cos im not working tonight :D woooo!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I'm just waiting for the moment Kim and Kit finally get together, as do Rachael and Hugh. Am I going to be hugely disappointed? lol
:lol: umm...yeh i think so :( Well for Rach and Hugh at least.

How old is Kim in reality?
Ummm...24 in August. Gosh, he is old :p

HSC
thanks :) ...and it was yesterday i was trying to study:( it didnt work :| ..now to search for how much these change of name stuff cost :| And Dani, i think you got the change of name c..coz i was looking at the form, and it said that the birth cirtificate you only get the new one, and no change on name one...or else im like looking at the wrong thing:S

YAY no more uni:D:D:D:D

i need sleep:( i couldnt sleep yesterday night, so i've been up for more than 24hrs:(

umm..whats been happening in H&A? [havent watched it since ...last week[?] :|

oh and...

QLD WWOOONNNNN bhahahhahahahahhahahahhaha mwhahahahahahhaha ahhahahahahahah

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

..umm there aint any maroon..so this is the closest colour:|

umm i need sleeping pills:(

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
grk_styl said:
I quite like Racheal. I know you guys are all bagging her out, but Kim is being insensitive. I know she's doing the wrong thing by using a baby to fix her marriage, but it's better than Kim throwing a "boy's night" to fix the marriage! lol
So her going to Hugh's to spend the night with someone she clearly has feelings for and he for her was better the playing poker with the boys? :p

I mean I know Kim shouldn't of but neither should of Rachel, though both should of sat down and talked it through instead of getting all ranty and moody.

HSC
who's Jazz? truth about a boat? Please tell me you guys have no clue whats going on as well.

And the Rach thing is still going!!!! :(

And what happened to Brad? Man am i lost...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)