Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
omg i watched home and away tonight in front of my relos talking loudly!! lol i could barely hear a thing.....jack and martha are cute....short hair suits martha better i think

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hmm so so episode one the Jack and Martha fans would of loved though.

Interesting to see Jules back and Drew might be back in school and the introduction of Drew's Mum.

<3 Kim and Kit next week.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Can i kill Rachel?? I hate her. Too much Rachel during the eps and in promos. Im hating this storyline. I wish it would end already

Tonights ep, well i wont say anything 'cause you should know how i feel. Oh and Julesy is back :) And Martha looked gorgeous, and Jack, well he was funny. Thats all

Geoffy is coming next week :) Im excited

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Loreli and Chris end up together on Gilmore Girls :O :) :D

Geoffy is the newbie, he's coming on wednesday. He is my Hughy replacement :p

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Loreli and Chris end up together on Gilmore Girls :O :) :D

yeah!! lol i was soo glad that happened .... but they break up again in ep 14 :(

love them together....im not a LL fan eheh

hi nathan!!! i went driving with my instructor at 8 30am!! (too freken early) and then i worked all day..just got home....i am tired as.

HSC
Im bored:( Nothings on tv...or if it is its boring/i havent sen it...so no clue:(

I cleaned my room today:uhhuh: lol took forever! I didnt realise i had so much junk:S

[other than me] only two posts today :eek:

Good luck in your exams people :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeah!! lol i was soo glad that happened .... but they break up again in ep 14

love them together....im not a LL fan eheh
Gosh, why cant they just stay together <_< Stupidheads. Im not a LL fan either. Im LC all the way :)

Im babysitting, AGAIN!! Its become a saturday night ritual :p oh wellz, i just put him infront of the box with the remote and he'll be fine.

Haha, the baby in Stuart Little's name is Martha :p I think, thats what it sounded like anyways :p

i went shopping today, and have just been studying :)

Go Wallabies tonight :)

jirwin

HSC
the one night i am up VERY late... no one is online :(

i stayed off the net for a whole 24hrs.. so proud of myself. unfortunately no study was done but least i proved to myself and others (nathan) that i could do it.

tomorrow im studying all day so hopefully ill be able to stay offline again.

hope everyone had a good day/night

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Morning.

Sorry Jess but Nathan needed his sleep....yes you proved that you could stay away all day. :p

HSC
Everyone has done that. Its easy. Are you a slow or fast writer?

And all you need to do is memorise, or learn..what you find easier. You dont have to write like 1 book on one questions:| Besides they only expect you to answer the question, not talk about its history etc:p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
H&A News of the week

Kim finally leaves Rachel, next week. Rachel tells Kim about her night with Hughy, and he leaves her. And then the week after (spoilers posted this week) Kim and Kit leave the bay -yaaay- Hmmm...now Rach will have the Bach Pad all to herself, maybe Jacky could move back in, but then the Hunter/Holden house will only have 3 people. Ooo...maybe newbies will move in with Rachy. Oh and also Hughy might be coming back. My fingers and toes are not-literally crossed :)

:D :D :D :D :D This is all from TV Week next week, well the first couple of lines anywyas. The rest is my ramblings about the topic :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hi hi hi hi hi hi everyone :)

How is all?

Roosters won again Tash :) haha im going to the game this coming Saturday woo!

Who has finished exams? I only have an assignment due on wed and then im freeeee :D:D

OMGSH i just saw the new Toyota ad! Dunno if you have all seen it yet or not but Jodi is in it :D i love it haha it takes off Greys Anatomy :)

Has anyone else seen it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)