Home and Away (4 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
Nathan where are you!!!

Edit: dont worry - found you :D

Last edited:
HSC
Umm for some reason i was laughing half the time...

Alex, was a crack up..he isnt doing drugs..only dealing it:p ...felt sorry for him, but then i thought Leah should tell on him :| crap position Leahs in :(

Jack and Martha <3 Poor Martha tho..all alone and lost, in the rain :(

Drew, and his mum= kinda obvious..

i dont want to watch Rach anymore!! :mad1:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
So Jack didn't hear the old farmer's Ford pickup truck pulling up, nor did he see it when he was going for wine?

Martha = fine.

HSC
Lol obviously not...besides when is Jack ever normal when Martha is around :p

Martha was pretty today :) But so did Leah ...

ohh and am i the only person who thinks Cas acts a bit too good for everyone? she thinks she's perfect or something :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Poor Martha. When she was crying at the end, in the rain as well :( She was brilliant today.

Paul's acting (no offence baby) was crap today. I cringed. "I am a police officer" i would have cracked up if i was there.

But Jack and Martha were sooooo cute, esp when Martha was sitting on the car and Jack was standing on that thing looking for his place or whatever. That was adorable.

oh well, tomorrow i get my Martha and Geoffy scene, so im not complaining :)

Jazz is really prettier on H&A than she was in Neighbours. Her and Drew look perfect as mother and son.

Ada was brilliant today as well. Alex is a loser. Im glad Leah told him wear to go.

I love Jules. That last Jules/Cassie scene was adorable, when he pecked her lips <3

Ummm...what else happened -thinks- thats all i can think of :)

Cant wait till tomorrow. Oh great, more Rachel <_< She needs to leave already, im sick of her.

"Chubby"

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Drew, and his mum= kinda obvious..
what do u mean by that? when i first read it...i thought does drew and his mum hook up? :p eheh

anyways guys..ive told jess and jeremy already and for the rest..... I PASSED :) :) :) the guy was sooo nice. There was a firetruck in the carpark of the rta and i didn't know what to do...and he was like just go around it..and im like are u going too penalize me for that? and he was like no, i don't try and deliberately fail anyone.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Congrats Tina.

Hope everyone is ok with the storm about....just about to leave for Tafe.

Good luck studying Jess and everyone else. :p

1 more assessment for me to finish this term then 3 in the holidays. :D

jirwin

HSC
HEY ALL

its cold and i need to study :(

its my dad's birthday today so i have to go shopping to get him a present lol... very last minute :p - have to take mum to supercheap - i laugh.. its like the easiest place to get to and she can't - she is so crap with directions. *hopes she finds something cheap but good for her daddy... she doesnt have much money*

i think mum is coming around to the idea of me having my P's. she asked me to get coke from woolies on monday cos it was on special and today she has asked me to pick her up after her appointment as dad can't travel all the way back home to drop her off cos he has to go to work.

so i have a busy day. studying, picking mum up when she calls me, writing out party invitations, taking mum shopping.. and did i mention studying?

i saw linc (geoff) on sunrise this morning... i can't wait till he starts tonight! he is very good looking :p altho his hair in the HAA scenes didn't look as good as it was on sunrise :(

anyway hope you all have a good day :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hey Jess *wonders when you will see this*

Tis cold indeed and stormy looking.

I saw Linc too should be a good episode tonight. :)

I watched yesterday afternoon's all saints last night, it was funny with them being spice girls LOL. :D

Be safe driving and make sure to get some study in since your modules are tomorrow. ;)

*is at tech*

jirwin

HSC
*thinks Nathan was being sarcastic*
the power of procrastination is far greater than the motivation of study

OMG THE SPICE GIRLS THING WAS SO FUNNY. i laughed so hard.

hehe mum felt weird - me picking her up instead of the other way around :p. she is driving to supercheap so i dont have to use my petrol.
not only is mum panicking over my driving in this weather but dad is now too! but as mum said "she has to drive to school tomorrow anyway"

anyway study time now :D but ill still be here too :(

HSC
Congrats Tina :)

And i meant their relationship in that ep:p And why his mother is there...

Its cold outside:(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Congrats Tina :)

I love the Spice Girls. I hope they reunite for one more tour, that'll be awesome :) I'd so go :p

Cant wait for tonight. Hughy <33

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks guys!!! :)

ooo geoff is good looking? i shall be looking forward to tonight's ep hehe

jirwin

HSC
studying sucks... im running out of time very quickly

:D i bought dad a chopping board for his birthday :D aint i a nice daughter

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...Jess you're so sweet. I never buy my dad or mum anything. But my mum took my dad to Thailand for his bday, so i guess that was a big enough prezzie :p

Tina, Geoff is not my kind of guy, but he's got that whole surfy look going on, which is quite sexy. I'll post a picture of him :p Well my fav pic of him anyways, for two reasons :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)