HSC
omg ..
wats gonna happen !!!
lol
spoil pls? :D:D

wait. dont spoil. is it bad?? >;O eek.

HSC
Pretty sure Tasha put the spoilers before. Here they are, read if you want :p

Monday: Kit is left reeling after sharing a passionate kiss with Kim. Rachel is devastated that she's let Hugh walk out of her life. Jazz threatens to ruin Jules' friendship with Drew. PG

Tuesday: Jazz ruins Cassie's 18th birthday party. Jules and Drew's friendship is over. Brad is frustrated that Sally wont let him help resolve the problem with the Campbell kids. PG

Wednesday: Belle is upset and frustrated by Drew's double standards. Cassie is devastated over Jules' deception. Tony and Lucas' relationship hits rock bottom when the truth about the boat is revealed. PG

Thursday: Can Tony mend his relationship with Lucas? As Rachel struggles to get her marriage back on track, Kim is devastated to learn that Kit has taken Archie and left the Bay. PG

Friday: Jack is stunned to learn that Alf has lost his drivers licence. Martha struggles to help Alf face his fear of getting old. Will Rachel ruin her last chance of saving her marriage? PG

jirwin

HSC
AFTERNOON ALL

I've had such an unproductive day kinda, went shopping at the computer fair to get a new mouse and came home with a new mouse, a 1gig usb drive that i didn't need and a usb desk lamp.

i've done a bit of maths study but not enough... i gave up - im just going to read over every example in my maths text book and make sure i understand them :D

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
omg really?!
wowowow! :D

spoil me to who goes ? hehe :D
lolols im so not updated yet !! x]

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
oh yeh lol der why didnt i realise that
haahha XD

HSC
Dani you should have just clicked 'copy' on the pic and 'paste' it into ur sig..that way we can actually see it :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A bit meh tonight, wasn't that exciting. Jazz annoys me, not sure if it the actor or just the acting doesn't seem that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)