Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well jazz did threaten jules that if he didnt obey what she told him to do, then she would tell drew their little secret, so obviously the friendship might be over if drew knows the secret

HSC
Jazz is annoying ! Its like he doesnt wanna speak to her but noooo...i read somewhere that people think she's the new Amanda :S Pffftttt

Rach/Kim man they should just get rid of them all!!! Dont like their stupid retarded relationships anymore:(

I like the fact that Alf is getting a storyline, at least now there's a reason to watch instead of this crap :mad1:

Edit: about the Jazz secret thingy...if she slept with Jules, then there will be no way in hell that Drew would be 'normal' with her, so why the hell would she tell? :| Meh, considering they all sleep with each other its probably right

Last edited:
HSC
haha no i dont think it matters, considering everyone already knows that by now :p

<3 Sally/alf storylines, theyre always my favs..even tho Alf doesnt get alot:(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It wasn't that interesting of an episode anyway.

Drew and Belle were cute.

Jazz was her usual bitchy self. Is it just me or does anyone else find her overly fake or just not convincing an actor?

Kim is confused over his feelings, Kit just wants him to make up his mind.

And Rachel was well Rachel...wonders how she ever become a doctor when she fails to make the most simplest of decisions. Well not simple but straight forward anyway.

nichole.edwards

HSC
hey guys.. can someone private email me and tell me how to make a new discussion.. i want to start one on muck up day ideas..
thanks

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hmmm...

Go to whatever forum you want to post it in and click new thread. However there are heaps of threads on that so use the search.

2hours 8mins. :)

eleanynx23

HSC
pritnep said:
It wasn't that interesting of an episode anyway.

Drew and Belle were cute.

Jazz was her usual bitchy self. Is it just me or does anyone else find her overly fake or just not convincing an actor?

Kim is confused over his feelings, Kit just wants him to make up his mind.

And Rachel was well Rachel...wonders how she ever become a doctor when she fails to make the most simplest of decisions. Well not simple but straight forward anyway.
meh. Kim's always been messed up. just wish he would grow up and get on with his life not pull others down with him.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HATES JAZZ! I want Cas and Jules together and look what she has done.

'your going to get it on' haha mattie.

:) Good ep, except for Jazz.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
BOS finally decides to work <_< Stupid forum

anyhooz

It doesnt say but naomi is coming back gah i dont like her
I cant wait for Naomi to come back :)

Poor Jules :( Jazz, Drew, Cassie are losers. They most all go away. Go Belle for getting into Drew tomorrow. Gosh he is a hypocrit <_<

Boring episodes, but tonights was better.

Oh and spoilers, no-one has posted, so i shall -runs to find them-

July 9 - 13

Monday: The return of an old flame turns Luc's world upside down. Brad is put under pressure by his blackmailer. Sally's efforts to help a student backfire. PG

Tuesday: Sally must choose between protecting a student and saving Brad. Luc's heartbreak leads to a desperate act. PG(d,s)

Wednesday: Drew resorts to drastic measures to get his dream car. Belle gives Annie a lesson about the birds and the bees. Tony confronts Bruce and makes a startling discovery. PG(s)

Thursday: Matilda's moment of weakness at a party has devastating results. Drew's dishonesty plays straight into Jazz's hands. Martha and Jack are caught with their pants down. PG

Friday: Jack's discovery throws his future with Martha in doubt. Ric and Cassie deal with the fallout from the party. Mattie makes a startling decision. PG

Enjoys :D i know i will :D

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks for the spoilers..

i used to dislike jules...now i feel so sorry for him...

HSC
Hate Jazz !!!! And Drew wtf?! The guy slept with amanda, and wanted to go out with her, and thinks what Jules did is wrong? Pfft

The storylines on this show are soo stupid!

Cas is just ... :mad:

today was stupid, everything was crap crap crap!!!

I dont like Naomi, but i hope she gets Luc bad!

eleanynx23

HSC
i know eh. Jazz is such a bitch! she's got no right to interfere with jules and cassie's relationship!

looks like it may be over between the two. really wonder wht's gonna happen between drew and belle.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Omg loveee the spoilers cant wait *jumps up and down :)*

I like Jazz as a character but its annoying she has to cause crap just when Cassie and Jules were going to "get it on" hahahhaha Mattie is a funny one :)

I'm starting to like Belle's new hair cut - it does suit her

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
OMG JULES >< i feel so sorry for him !!! jazz is gay. so is drew and cas. but the ending was so sad wen cas cried T.T !!! =/

HSC
How could you like Jazz?! The lady is mental! Why the hell would anyone tell they slept with their kids friend?! And let me guess, Drew is going to fall for it.

Belle should just get with the new guy, leave Drew and his mother alone! :mad1:

I probably should watch Neighbours now :| Least they wont have everyone sleeping with their kids!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)