Home and Away (1 Viewer)

*Buttercup*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
And they said that its going to be HUGE, even though it wont be a natural disaster or a death, and that when it starts next year, it'll be BANG.
Sounds exciting! I'm sick of natural disasters and deaths ... I wonder what it'll be?

HSC
Rach-I saw that in the newspaper! They're probably just friends though. Indiana suits Rhys.

Finale does sound good, i agree with *Buttercup* no deaths and natural disasters should be good :)

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
omgosh :( alff!! its so sad!
and kim, shud just get over it. srsly, cant he see where rachel is coming from! =[

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
right now all i can say is that i cant wait for the home and away finale

HSC
Lol this thread has been dead for sometime now:p

Alf- how can he not see Sally, but see everything else?
Kim-stupid bastard
Rach-she should get over^^ he doesnt deserve her! [wont be saying this in a few days]
Martha and Jack- theyre stuck in the middle lol

OMG Supernatural was soo hectic!!!:D One year til next season:p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Poor Alf. :(

Stupid hypocrite Rachel.

Awww YAY Kim & Kit together forever. :D :)

Love Martha in the clothes she wore today.

It is very quite in here, I guess the holidays has that affect.

eleanynx23

HSC
hi everyone, sorry i didnt post the whole of yesterday. had some slight technical difficulties with my computer.

i must say, in todays episode i was more upset with Brad, the way he was behaving! like as if Sally doesnt have enough on her hands. Colleen is not helping either. She's nags and whinges too much.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
^bahahah [at the both of you:p]

eleanynx23 you like anything? tv shows hobbies etc? If so type it in google, then there should be at least one forum for each, and stick with them all:p

Or just go play games:)
why join one when you can join many? but i'll take it as good advice. not much to do by myself really and most of my friends have gone away on holidays

HSC
I know what you mean:(

You could always read books? Watch movies? Play games on the internet? Add randoms on msn and piss them off till they block you?-tried that once, its better when you make a new msn address then add people, and piss them off tho:p

Well you join as much as you like, each has its own stuff. Depends on whats on the site.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Week 27- July 16 - 20

Credz to BTTB

Monday: Ric is shattered to learn that Matilda has run away. Sally is torn when she learns that she will be made Principal of Summer Bay High - while Brad will be permanently demoted. PG

Tuesday: Brad, Alf, Dan, Ric and Jack head off on the boat for a boys day out. But when a storm suddenly hits and there is no sign of there return the girls contact the police. PG

Wednesday: It's been a long, sleepless night and nerves are on edge as Leah, Sally and Martha face the morning. Who will make it home alive and who is missing at sea? PG

Thursday: Belle is stunned to realise that Jazz is encouraging Drew to see other girls. Lucas and Naomi have a tense showdown. Is Geoff in danger from a prank gone too far? PG

Friday: Cassie is determined to persuade Matilda to come home. Tony is devastated when Bruce pulls Geoff out of the team - and out of school. Could Tony have done more to help this kid? PG

Enjoy!!

jirwin

HSC
OMG, theres a sign of life in this thread today.

:( brad loses his job... that sucks, we all know it was naomi... altho he was in possession of drugs at his last school.

i wonder who is missing at sea. ric maybe? didn't mark go over seas to do a singing comp... hmm i think that was during a filming break tho... maybe the actor just got a break in the middle of no where :p... which we got a break during our school term.

Naomi is not hot... Lucas on the other hand...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)