Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC

Where is everybody?

Jess and Nathan, Naomi and Luc are nothing next to Alf and Colleen lol

1 hr 20 mins left! :D

HSC
50 minutes:p

I know, but whats with the FINALLY? I would have thought you of all people would want Kit to stay longer haha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I do I actually would be awesome if Rachel left it's just I really hated/got annoyed with Rachel and all her crying and generally being a pain. Although it will probably happen more so but still.

45mins

HSC
Yeah. But either way we have to watch her cry about how she saw it coming, or that Kit ruined it, or she [Rach] ruined it..I'm so over her, and that crap relationship!

Is hugh coming back?
20 mins!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I miss Hugh :(

I used to like Rachel as a character but gosh im so over her haha :) - she peeves me off!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 mins

HSC
:mad:

HATE Kit and KIM!!! not really..they're gone yiiipppiii

I felt sorry for Rach:( As much as i hate her, it was sad...but the way she nearly went off at Mattie :|

Cas working with Martha...nnnoooooo :mad1: i dont want to see her every two seconds!

Love the way Kim thought the place was his, and kicked the guy out haha <3

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah not a big fan of kim and kit atm....especially kit who seems to ruin everything
you do have to feel sorry for rachel...all the hurt, and brad was right when he said those stuff to kim...geez some men dont deserve to have wives
but then again im glad this storyline has ended....please bring in more exciting stuff

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No sympathy at all for Rachel. She loved Hugh while she was with Kim the exact same thing as what Kim and Kit had. However unlike Hugh Kit didn't make a move i.e. sleep with him yes I know they kissed but meh.

HSC
Oh really Nathan? How was Archie made? [that is how you spell his name right?]

They both slept with others, Rach got over Kims 'one night stand' and Kim went off with Kit, as soon as he had the chance!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its over, its all over. Im so happy. No more whinging from Rach or Kit or Kim :D And Rach can just suffer now. I have no sympathy for her either.

It was a boring episode. Martha looks gorgeous though, and Baby Archie so cute <3 Ric was funny as alwayz. Alf :lol: Sal and everyone else are annoying :)

Tomorrow should be interesting :) Jazz spices the show up. Everyone else is just boring :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah heba's got a point...they both screwed up so they were both in the wrong
yeah martha looked hot wearing that red top and short shorts....glamourous

HSC
:(

*cough*asshole*cough*

Umm i got a question, i have these two email addresses, and i have at least 6 people adding me, and i dont know none of them right, and they all said i added them! How's that work?:S

Plus i think 2 of them added two of my emails...this is annoying me!:mad1:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you got hacked?
does anyone else know bar you that know your pw?

HSC
Nope, at least i dont think so..
see thats what i thought, but the thing is, it came up as one of those 'accept/block' thingys..that lil table one, and doesnt that only come up when someone adds you?

Its stupid, coz none of them -well other than two- know each other, and they all said the same thing...i dont think i'll be using those emails anymore:|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)