Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep pretty good episode.

Funny how Ric sort of muscled Mattie in with Martha, made it so she couldn't refuse well made Mattie believe it was a done deal when Martha was still deciding.

LOL Colleen.

Yes Martha was hot tonight and funny when she talks down to Jack and Jack doesn't have any come backs because he is pretty much always in the wrong and very clueless about relationships.

HSC
What's Geoffs secret? :(

Martha and Mattie, Mattie isn't going to last.

How long are Rory and Sam staying this time? That kid is annoying, what happened to the last one? At least he was better!

jirwin

HSC
Hey guys, sorry i havent been on here for a while, been busy with assignments. it seems i have a lot of catching up to do as well.

i don't like the mattie storyline at all. first she wants to move into brad and sal's and now she is living with martha - i kinda understand the whole "she doesnt belong" anyway thing as she has no other family but wouldn't she want to live in the house as its a connection to beth?

i still HATE jazz but i like rory being back - i like kids lol just like Mickey in Neighbours :p... can't wait to see them doing the HSC trials - suckers... mines already done altho got some crappy marks but u get that.

anyway gotta get back to my art assignment (i finish school at 11 on Wednesdays now). i will be back tomorrow. only one day till my 18th birthday :D im so excited not cos im 18 cos i want presents :p

:wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
What's Geoffs secret? :(

Martha and Mattie, Mattie isn't going to last.

How long are Rory and Sam staying this time? That kid is annoying, what happened to the last one? At least he was better!
that geoff poisoned the sheep?

jirwin

HSC
haha yep. only 9 hours till im 18 :) and what a joy, i get to spend my b'day at school with only one friend - the rest do advanced english and are going to sydney to see king lear. i'm alone in 2 of my 4 subjects tomorrow :( but what even worse - ill be coming home to do my art project... i hate teachers, why can't they tell u things with less than a couple days notice!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Happy Birthday Jess for tomorrow, or whenever it is :)

H&A car chase tonight :) Im excited

Christina tonight, im even more excited :)

Oh and Heba, i think they changed Rory to an older more mature, yet absolutely annoying and slap-worthy, kid, since Rory is starting high school in 2weeks. Stupid kid is only 11, probs 12. I guess if he's 12 its aiite, i turned 12 in year 7 -shrugs- Oh well. I miss the other Rory :(

jirwin

HSC
haha thanks tash and yes it is tomorrow :p

oh thats the car crash u's are on about - i was reading ur posts and thinking 'am i watching the same show?'

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Today's episode was pretty good, the car chase was cool. :D Jack was an idoit though and Sam was so mean/slack/bitchy to Martha 'I think you have done enough' pfft.

:) I have every faith you will get it done Jess.

And since you will no doubt come on here tomorrow (I think) I shall wish you a Happy 18th Birthday Jess Welcome to Adulthood. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. :) :D

Sorry I missed you on MSN tonight.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah tonight was the night where they finally aired a decent episode of h&a.
martha looked gorgeous as always...and yay fisher/flathead is coming back
tomorrow should be great too.
oh and happy 18th for tomorrow jess. Hope it all goes well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yesterdays episode was boring. I lost interest half way through. BUt that last JM scene sort of made up for it. So cute. and Jack didnt yell at Martha, thank the lord. Poor Martha too :(

Sam was a bitch, i hate her. And Rory, is it me or does it sound like he says 'mom' instead of 'mum'??? Stupid American wannabe :p i really hate them. JS scenes were gross, i didnt watch them.

I love Lara though. She is totally awesome. Her last scene was cute, when she wanted to leave JM alone :p Awwww...my fav extra :)

Don is back :) This is going to be interesting! "Stone the flamin' crows" :lol: I love Alfs lil sayings :p

HSC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!! :D:D

I want Sam to leave :( I was reading a mag today and it said something about Jack having to pick Martha or Sam :(

5 hrs 10 mins left!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ohhhh thats interesting heba....when will this be?
hope the writers do something right for once and let jack choose martha instead of that ugly skank.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I stopped watching the show for two nights and Iam addicted to it now, and now I'm lost, because I watched it last night.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ohhhh thats interesting heba....when will this be?
Next wednesday. Sam doesnt like that Jack is spending time with Martha, so she says something like you stop talking to her, or im leaving. Something evil like that. She feels threatened by Martha, and has become all possessive over Jack. Oh and Jack obviously choses Sam, leaving Martha heartbroken, and she confronts Sam about it. That'll be interesting to see. I hope therey'll be a cat fight, but i doubt it <_< Martha is too sensible, well now she is anyways :p

Apparently Sam and Rory will still be around next year, so we still have more thatn 6months of them :angry: But im hoping that Jack and Martha are together and not Sam and Jack.

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Next wednesday. Sam doesnt like that Jack is spending time with Martha, so she says something like you stop talking to her, or im leaving. Something evil like that. She feels threatened by Martha, and has become all possessive over Jack. Oh and Jack obviously choses Sam, leaving Martha heartbroken, and she confronts Sam about it. That'll be interesting to see. I hope therey'll be a cat fight, but i doubt it <_< Martha is too sensible, well now she is anyways :p

Apparently Sam and Rory will still be around next year, so we still have more thatn 6months of them :angry: But im hoping that Jack and Martha are together and not Sam and Jack.
:eek: Next year! Man i'm trying to get over Sam being so annoying, and taking Martha's place, but Rory!!!! They need to get another kid!

Knew he was going to pick Sam..when they finally break up [which will happen] he'll be running back to Martha:p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jack and Martha will have an affair :p They love each other too much. Jack will only stay with Sam because of Rory, but him and Martha will have something going on too :p He'll pretend to go to work at night, but he'll really be with Martha :p I would love that. I hope the writers are smart, but i highly doubt it <_<

Sam and Rory do need to go, or they can bring back the old one, i liked him :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: no decision about last nights episode.

Drew is such an idoit, isn't even that good of a car...well yet anyway. Stupid Dom.

Funny how Belle and Cas are like best friends now they seem to be closer then Cas and Mattie at times.

Poor Flathead, although looks like we get mean Flathead tonight.

:wave:

Can't be bothered to countdown yet. :p

eleanynx23

HSC
i thought todays ep was pretty alright. only thing interesting is the belle and drew thing. i found tht ric and mattie incident quite funny. poor martha has to cop their selfishness. brad is being an idiot bout the whole wedding thing. as for fisher, looks like he's really exerting his powers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)