Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah good to see fisher back to his good old ways when he was principal.
Damn drew is getting really spoilt by his mum
mattie looked hot today in that red top and white skirt....so did martha.
Next week should be good, judging from the previews.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hehe I thought the exact same thing as you J about Mattie and Martha. :D

The funniest part was Ric "She doesn't hate you....she hates us both". LOL.

Mattie is a kid giving with an adult, as Martha said she doesn't know how to live with a flatmate.

Jazz is evil.

<3 Drew and Belle...when they actually get along.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's a bit dead in here.

Happy 17th Birthday to Indiana Evens for yesterday (Friday 27th July). :D

Oh and have a good birthday party tonight Jess whenever you read this. :p :) :D

eleanynx23

HSC
whoo. just ghot myself funeral for a friend's new album. next: paramore gig and mcr concert!

a happy birthday to indiana. 17 and still gorgeous. lets keep it tht way!

Last edited:
HSC
Lol

I think H&A is going crap...Neighbours was way better last week [and that includes the dodgy car crash]!

Drew=stupid asshole, turned spoilt, doesn't care about anythingother than his stupid car!
Belle=wtf?! As soon as he gave her the tickets she was back with him! Cheap shithead :p
Martha=<3 I think Ric and Mattie are taking it a bit too far, Ric is over like 24/7!!!
Mattie=boring
Luc=<3
Annie=<3
Brad=now im happy they're kicking him out, he's boring times one billion!!!
Geoff=Is he going to stay on? It may be me flicking to 7 a bit late, but i haven't seen his pic on the credits :S plus he's annoying and a loser.

*Buttercup*

HSC
eleanynx23 said:
i thought todays ep was pretty alright. only thing interesting is the belle and drew thing. i found tht ric and mattie incident quite funny. poor martha has to cop their selfishness. brad is being an idiot bout the whole wedding thing. as for fisher, looks like he's really exerting his powers.
I missed Friday, what was the ric and mattie incident?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i think ric stayed over at martha's apartment, and apparently when martha woke up, there was no hot shower, no bread and no milk, so she got pissed off at them two for not knowing how to become good flatmates, but took her frustrations out on them because she was jealous of jack's relationship with sam.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
and she also doesnt like the idea of having a flatmate, because when she is alone, she had be all depressed and sad over the baby, but now with people living with her, she cant mope around anymore. And Jack was the only person who could make her feel better, but she's lost him, so basically she has nothing left :( The poor girl, she needs Hughy or another guy like him, in her life

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bring back hughy i say.
wonder who bashed julie today...could it be dom or someone else lurking around summer bay.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Quite, in here.

Today's episode was alright even if you aren't really into the whole Belle and Drew, on again off again relationship.

Jazz was very cold and evil I very much doubt Drew will give her a cut of the money or something will happen that he might and Belle will find out the true or something like that, in true Home and Away style.

Aw Dom has a crush. :p

Wonder who the new stalker is?

Stupid Rachel thinking she is a match maker...every time she gets it wrong.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, you cant say Hughy :p It sounds weird for a guy to say it :p But new spoilers suggest Martha's already found a new guy <_< But of course he is bad news, hopefully things dont go far this time round, i dont think they will :)

Credz to BTTB

August 13 - 17

Monday: Rachel decides to tell Brad the ugly truth about Henk. Tony is desperate to find Geoff somewhere to live. Matilda is ready to make some drastic lifestyle changes in the lead-up to the HSC. PG

Tuesday: Rachel confronts Henk who shows no signs of leaving town. Colleen's efforts to help with the wedding preparations ends in catastrophe. Martha seeks comfort from Henk. Is she in danger because of Rachel's silence? PG

Wednesday: Henk assures Rachel that he's going to tell Brad the truth. Lucas is confronted by a shotgun-wielding Pop who means business. Cassie is starting to show a great deal of interest in Henk. PG

Thursday: Bruce goes off the deep end. Jazz hosts drinks and they are a disaster. Denni sets the time and place to drag race Drew. PG

Friday: Denni hatches a plan to force Drew to race him. A dishevelled Lisa is seen leaving Drew's bedroom. Fisher enlists help from an unexpected source to improve his computer skills. PG

Denni is played by Joshua Helman
Lisa is played by Jessica McNamee

eleanynx23

HSC
New characters! Cool!wonder wht new drama will unfold. it already seems like trouble.

don't see why they need to bring back dom. the guys an ass. he's just gonna cause more problems like last time.

jazz looks like she's in real hot water. if she were any kinda mother she would tell drew bout the will. tht lawyer should probably tell drew soon if jazz doesn't.

who's henk?

but looks like next week is gonna be pretty meh until the end. thanks for the spoilers anyway tasha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Henk is an old mate of Brad's.

Next week Jazz goes on a date with Tony, which should be interesting :)

Im excited about the drag race. I hopes its better than that crap car chase we got last week :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jirwin said:
isnt it evans? not evens
:( My bad spelling strikes again. Not that it mattered everyone knew what I ment. :p

Tonight's episode was alright.

Funny how Drew said Tony lost his "wife" they weren't even married sunshine.

Jack never seems to lose his job...although you can sort of tell if he ever does it will be under dramatic circumstances.

"Chubby"

HSC
hello guys!!!

i missed tue - fri of last week...and when i watched it yesterday i was sort of like wtf? but i did piece it all together...

oo new ppl!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good that Jack never loses his job, then he doesnt have to spend so much time with the cow :)

Jazz and Tony, i love them. They are my new fav couple <33

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)