HSC
omg its hopeful
we all missed jew :wave:
where did you go?
yeah...definite milf material for sure :p

*hopeful*

HSC
^ awww i missed u 2 :p

i went to the lovely islands of Fiji.......yes very definately a milf, she wasnt even as hot on blue heelers
but can anyone else see how obviously they are trying to make her into an amanda ?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
omg she was on blue heelers?
whats her name? im gonna google her and look at some saucy pics :p
yeah my mum said the same thing...shes exactly like amanda with evil intentions then settles down where everyone misses her...hopefully it turns out the same :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hopeful is back :wave:

They show H&A in Fiji?? Thats so cool. And the Believers storyline, that was before JM wedding, when i actually liked the couple :p

I like Jazz. I warmed up to her quicker than i did for Amanda. I hope Tony and Jazz are forever, because they are sooooooo cute. I hope Rachel Gordon stays on the show as a main character :) The writers owe us good characters who stay longer than 3 months :) And they can get rid of those unwanted characters *cough*samandrory*cough*

HSC
^^<3 i thought i was still the only one who didn't like her.

Amanda > Jazz

And Amanda did a better job as the bad person in the bay!

yay Hopeful is back :)

Umm is today about Jazz? :mad1:
2hrs 45mins left:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no tonight is about Annie/Geoff/Bruce/Luc/Sal/Cass/Fisher all that stuff :) And the dead sheep :O :(

I'll be the only Jazz fan here :) I need another fav couple, and well Jazz and Tony are the only new fresh ones :)

I want Julesy back too -cries- and Hughy

HSC
Ohh today should be real good then! I'm really liking Annie and Luc atm

And new characters coming, they'll make you forget about Hugh and Jules...maybe not

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, me forgetting about Hughy and Julesy?? I dont think that'll be happening for a long while. Im still holding onto that small hope that he will come back :p Im pathetic :p

Lots of new people coming, but will they be around for long? thats the question. Maybe they only get 3month contracts. The show needs more regulars, they only have like 18 main characters.

HSC
only?

Don't shows normally have like 5 main characters? Or under 10...and i'm looking at the wikipedia page [which is awesome!] and it says:
-Luke Carroll..no idea what
-Gabrielle Scollay-as Nikki Armstrong and i thought it was only Rach and Brad! [blue water high girl]
-and the Johan guy plus Henk are coming soon

ohh and Morag is coming back:eek:

Anyone else coming?

plus it's 19 main characters, then there's the 11 not so main characters:p So 30 characters overall...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:lol:

Luke Carroll...i was just reading an article on him coming to the show :p He has a 7 week role on the show. Maybe as the hospital stalker :p

Heres a pic of him.

And yeh, the BWH girl is also coming on the show, as you said. There is a pic of her someone on the HAAC site, but i cbb finding it :) Maybe she is a long lost sister of Rach and Brad *thinks*

And of course Jonah, im interested in his return, probs coz it has something to do with Martha :p And Henk as well :)

~~40mins

HSC
Yeah can't wait for the new characters, and i was thinking the BWH girl was Brad and Rach's younger sister:p But they didn't really mention anything about a sister

Jonah -spelt his name wrong before :shy: ..now i'm actually excited about him coming back, he wasn't that bad before so maybe..he hooks up with Martha?

Is that guy a footy player or does he look like one? :S

35 minutes

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hi hi peoples!

How is all?

I missed HAA 2nite :( *sniff sniff!*

New people coming to HAA is exciting :D

I actually like Jazz, <3 Rachel Gordan though i didnt like her in Neighbours

That guy does look like a footy player Heba but i dont know who :p

I hope Jonahs return is good and not crappy and annoying! Yay Morags coming back i miss her!! I also miss Hugh :( *snifffff*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Last night's episode was ok hopefully tonight's episode will be better. :)

2hours 12mins. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*tisk tisk tisk*

We used to discuss the episode straight after airing....we are getting very slack/relax as of late. :p

Anyway moving on.

*mubbles stupid Neighbours going overtime*

Not a bad episode to finish off the week.

Poor Bruce, Geoff and Annie.

I sort of started to feel sorry for Dom, you could tell he was really trying to be nice oh and because he likes Belle but he was making an effort with Drew & Ric too. But now he is back to his old tricks, well not old tricks but tricks none the less.

I wonder how "The Beast" got to outside the surf club if it wouldn't start/drive before? But it must drive because Drew used it to take Belle to the Mushrooms gig...

Poor Sal, if only she had the heart to tell Brad what she wants...or he had the brain to realise.

The preview looks cool. :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow guessed i missed quite a lot tonight.
so when sally found bruce lying on the floor with a heart attack, he still managed to survive?
what old tricks is dom up to now? sounds like an intriguing week next week.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jemsta said:
wow guessed i missed quite a lot tonight.
so when sally found bruce lying on the floor with a heart attack, he still managed to survive?
what old tricks is dom up to now? sounds like an intriguing week next week.
Yep. Well not old tricks but tricks none the less. The parts he has been giving to Drew are stolen, he has been taking them out of parked cars...well he did last night away. Ric got suss because they were meant to be refurbished parts and if so would have to be checked etc, but the part he got was broke.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thought id bring this thread back to life :)

Tonights ep was alright.

Loving Tony and Jazz <33

Drag racing, me likey :) Funny that Drew got left behind and then Ric and Drew just happened to get caught. And was it me, or was that Jacks voice that told them not to move, from the police car?? Would explain since Jacks in tomorrows episode :p

Marthas note to Mattie cracked me up "Im sorry, spilt my coffee. Love Martha x" i love that girl :p Poor Mattie though. Stressing so much.

Pregnancy storyline tomorrow should be funny, i hope, but seeing Sam suck Jacks face is pukeworthy to the max.

:p :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)