Home and Away (2 Viewers)

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks nathan..

aww she will be missed...HAA won't be the same without her..

i woke up to it as well....hearing it on the kyle and jackie o show.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hmmm wonder how the storyline will finish with sally....kill her off?
anyways shell be sorely missed definitely.

oh and one thing...that tam chick is soo fucking hot.

Last edited:
HSC
Yesterday was Muck-up day which went well, and tomorrow is my graduation. :eek:

Awww, so Kate Ritchie really is leaving this time. :(

jirwin

HSC
long time no post :(

Well i've had a busy few weeks. today was my graduation. it was good. i got a special award from the previous College Principal (thank god he wasn't there to present... he talks to much) i felt like an idiot on stage... they talked about me for AGES and i just stared at the floor lol. the award came with a $100 cheque :D

i also got a $50 cheque for coming equal first in dnt - would of been $100 if it wasnt a tie lol.

i came equal first in dnt and std eng, equal 2nd in cafs, 6th in art and 1st in general maths. so proud of myself.

tuesday night was the formal. i felt like an idiot. mum made me wear my hair out... tooo girly for me. wasn't comfortable. i did all the photos around newcastle and stuff with it out but when i got to the venue i put it up - my parents aren't talking to me now. mum doesnt realise that it was MY formal not hers.

the formal was meh. i got stuck with both steak dishes for entre and main... i thought my steak was alive... it bleed so much that it could of walked off my plate alive. dessert was good tho.

i got a mock award as well - The Bill Gates Award for Computer Nerd. they called me Jesse tho :( so embarrasing... the girl noticed her mistake but didn't even care to correct it. the award clearly says Jess.

anyway thats about all.

talk later!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Week 40- Oct 15-19
Credz to BTTB

Monday 15th October: Bruce delivers a shock from the grave. Tam finds an unlikely playmate. The first HSC exam looms large and nerves begin to jangle. Everyone seems to be coping reasonably well except for one. PG(s)

Tuesday 16th October: Tam helps Matilda make a decision about her HSC exams. Martha is confused about her relationship with Michael. Brad tries to get Sally to forgive Alf. PG(s)

Wednesday 17th October: Jack discovers he's being investigated for misconduct. Matilda intercepts Ric's SMS messages from another woman. There are two guests of honour at Pippa's coming home party. PG

Thursday 18th October: The law is slowly closing in on Jack. Drew's pool comp ends in bruised bodies and dented egos. A local's beaten body is discovered in the bushes by the Surf Club. PG

Friday 19th October: Bruce provides one final shock from the grave. Sam's convinced one of their own is the hospital attacker. Drew gets another chance to promote the surf club.

Finale Week spoiler

Jack and Sam get married

Love M&M

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn so bruce dies within the next few weeks?
i wonder what shocks he will provide from the grave.

HSC
i dont thnik jack and sam do get married because apparently the sam and rory are leaving at the end of the year

HSC
parramattitude said:
i dont thnik jack and sam do get married because apparently the sam and rory are leaving at the end of the year
Jack may leave as well

I don't know if im going to like this show next year...too many people leaving!

Luc, Dan, Sally, brad, jazz...on the other side amanda's coming back so :D

Anyways how is everybody here? This thread is dead!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im gonna stop watching home and away completely once alf leaves the show.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe so it does work :p

Week 41 spoilers
credz to BTTB

October 23rd - 27th

Monday: Lewis is reeling from the discovery that not only is he a suspect for the attack on Marie, but also for all the hospital attacks. Meanwhile, Martha breaks the law to help Annie and Geoff.

Tuesday: Irene takes on the bank to help Annie and Geoff. Martha goes on the warpath to free Michael. Will George's devious scheme claim the life of a Summer Bay favourite?

Wednesday: Martha's discovery about George places her in peril. Viv takes her flirtations with Ric to the next level. Tony and Fitzy race to uncover the truth about the robbery.

Thursday: Although Ric rejects Vivs advances, he finds himself drawn closer to her. Someone from Tam's past threatens to turn her life upside down. Will Sally uncover Cassie's secret plans?

Friday: Cassie receives some devastating news. Dan's mistake leaves a student in jeopardy. Tam fears the worst about her mother.

5 wks of spoilers to go :)

*hopeful*

HSC
:wave: guys!

does anyone else think the intern dr that rachel hooked up with is weirddddd

i cant believe pop dies :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hey everyone.

Quite in here. Good luck 07ers with the rest of your HSC study, I wish you all the best in your preparations. Oh and goodluck to everyone else with uni, work and tafe. :)

Hope we have all been watching Home and Away.

Poor Pipa and Alf, lucky she is ok.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i feel sorry for alf...he already feels bad without sally lauching a scathing attack on him.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
hi everyone :wave:
I havent posted here in ages. Seems no-one else realli had either lol. How has everyone been...busy i guess. HAA hasnt exactly been exciting lately..well i dont think so....i cried when bruce died lol. And poor Alf....he didnt mean to hit Pippa he did tell her to stay there...disobedient kids. Oh i love Martha and Michael/Jonah watever u wanna call him hehe. Well thats my quick opinion lol....back to study :( Hope everyone is taking care xx

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Week 42
Credz to BTTB

Monday 29th October: Sam is losing it as Jack's coma stretches on. Heather's ready to start acting like the mother shes supposed to be, and promises Tam that she won't mess up again. Are things back on between Brad and Sally?

Tuesday 30th October: Geoff confronts Tam after seeing her steal money from someone's purse. Sally comes to a sad realisation. Is there more between Viv and Ric than he is letting on?

Wednesday 31st October: Matilda is in tears after seeing Ric and Viv on the beach together. Can things get worse for Ric and Matilda? Sally and Brad finally decide where they stand. Dan meets with a mystery woman behind Leah's back.

Thursday 1st November: On the morning of Belle's last exam, Drew tells her he has a surprise for her when she finishes. Are there wedding bells in the air for Drew and Belle? Meanwhile, Jack's condition changes. And is Dan having an affair?

Friday 2nd November: Sam feels threatened by Martha yet again. Jack struggles with confused emotions, who does he really love? Dom is back, and he has plans for Belle.

4wks to go :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I know the HSC started to day but I don't think anyone here had exams today so best of luck for tomorrow 07ers. :)

On another note, poor Jack. :( Mean George.

lexie85

HSC
wow this thread is dead! im glad jack isnt dead, hmm viv and rick i kinda like that story....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)