Home and Away (3 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
What's going on with this thread? lol. And I want to know what Dan is up to? I don't think he's having an affair... but what other reason could there be?

K

katie_tully

Did you not see yesterdays episode?

No affair. Offered job in America by that chick.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
nope I was working Thursday night. So why were they meeting up in a hotel looking suss?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
H&A is getting boring nowadays
they should bring in some more exciting storylines and newer characters.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Whoaaaaaa this thread has certainly died since I've been gone!

Home and Away still has it's moments, despite what people may say!

I hope all '07ers are doing well!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( *misses are HAA discussions*

Hope everyone is well. We should do a huge MSN convo like teh good old days again.

Good luck 07ers in your final exams. :D

jirwin

HSC
Hey Everyone!!
*misses the HAA discussions too*

I think we should try and get the HAA discussions back including the spamming (did i just say that... shhhhh)

:p

lol nathan. you barely responded in the MSN convos!

anyway i better start off the haa discussion *tries to think what to say*

omg omg Rory... such an adorable kid and he seemed so smart - same with ryan.... taking that gun was completely stupid. but so unrealistic too... even for HAA standards. as if the gun would still be at the hospital. police have to sign it out and sign it back in again. surely it would have been collected for the investigation and such! completely unrealistic i tell u.

its so sad that brad is leaving :( i like brad. but im soooo glad that heather and tam are leaving. i dont like them... specially the mother.

anyone know what happens with goeff? i didnt think he was leaving so does that mean he declines the football offer or whatever?

anyway talk to u's later!! gotta get back to the art study. finally... one more exam left and then im freeeeeee

*hopeful*

HSC
:waves: yeh this thread is pretty dead, what happpend ??
so many ppl r leaving h&a ay...well that sux :(
i want tam n geoff to hook up, their both so cute

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
noooo...Tam and Aden are cuter. I love Aden <33

Tam and Brad are awesome. I love their sibling relationship, its all too cute. I hate that Tam is leaving :( I wanted her to be a main :(

I love Michael. Im in love with Michael. He is like the most perfect boyfriend ever. All guys should take after him :p Martha and Michael are seriously the cutest couple in the Bay. I love them

I want Sam dead, i really want her and her brat to die a horrible death, like burning in a fire. They deserve the pain and misery, especially after the way they talk to Martha <_< Or even better, i want Jack to rip their hearts out and stomp on it. That bitch is a waste of space. Jack is silly for staying with them <_< But i still love him.

I love Ric and Viv, or Riv as i like to call them, together. I hate Mattie, and Viv is far more interesting that Mattie :)

I love Drew and Belle, they are just amazing. We get to see them tonight. Drelle and Taden <33

Like Siz said, H&A has its moments. There are episodes which i love, like wednesdays, and then there are episode which i hate, like last night, ok well some of the scenes anyways, no only the scenes with Sam and her brat :) And then there are those brilliant episodes, like Mondays :)

Geoff will be back though, dont worry.

And Aden is becoming a main cast next year. And they are getting another new guy, Conrad something, from Headlands (i think) he is a main too. But that still doesnt cover all the people that are leaving :( Why get rid of great guesties like Michael and Tam, and keep the pain in the butts, like Sam and Rory :angry: These writers have serious issues.

ok enough of the ranting, me go study :) Just thought id say something here because i had a msg on top of my window for this forum saying i havent said anything yages, and that i should :p oh wellz, now i have :)

:wave: hi everyone

"Chubby"

HSC
hi everyone!!

hope all is well with everyone =) and i know its pretty late but all the best to u 07'ers

btw sizmos..i added u on facebook :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow thread revived?
i agree with you tasha...not a big fan of sam...shes way too much of a control freak. Hope she commits suicide when jack runs back into martha's arms *wishful thinking*
only saw the last bit when tam was drunk and was making out with aden. But id rather tam go out with geoff though...better influence =)
2 more weeks of torture >,<
congrats to the 07ers who have completed their hsc

jirwin

HSC
two more weeks of torture? exam time im guessing.
thanks. im so glad the hsc is over... now time to get a job :(

i hate sam but rory is great. sooo adorable and nerdy.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Oh good to see recent posts sparked a bit of discussion/revival to this thread. :D

I think i'm going to have to agree with Tasha I like M&M and I can't really see J&M working there is just to much bad history and you can't really see that Jack has changed much - he is still the same old Jack and although they might be happy to start with I can't see it working in the long term. But i'm not really for or against it so meh.

I like Sam, only when she isn't in her modes as when she is I really hate her.

Viv and Ric is hmm interesting. My opinion my Mattie changes alot but at least they have a somewhat interesting story.

I agree again with Tasha Drelle are good together. As for Tam I like her, Aden become a regular will be interesting.

Anyway hope everyone is well. :)

HSC
Ohhhhhh Tash i love Tam and Aden together!!!!! They're so cute!

Martha and Michael>Martha and Jack. Jack needs to seriously piss off already! He's getting annoying :(

Rory+that other annoying kid= :bomb:

Honestly they have alot of shit actors its just not funny!

Mattie has turned into a control freak, even though she is pretty much right she's just too controlling!

Can't wait till Sam leaves *hope its sometime soon*

The whole Dom thing is meh..they have one every year :( Belle and Drew are so cute!

ohh soo much, i really dont like H&A atm :( Plus with all the actors leaving im going to hate it even more :bomb:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hoi hoi everyones!

HAA has been a bit meh lately!! I want some more interesting storylines!!

I agree with all those that think Sam and Rory are annoying as anything!! I hope they leeeaaaeeevvveeeee!!

Ric and Viv are cute! I'm over Mattie! Their relationship has been going on for too long in my opinion haha

I do also like Martha and Michael better than Martha and Jack - even though they were awesome together!

Tam and Geoff would be so cute together - even though i love Aden's bad boyness!

Hehe hope everyone is goodness!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Urgh! Jess you like Rory??? He's the biggest brat in the world. If he was my cousin or brother, i would have slapped him a long time ago. Hate him just as much as i hate him mum :)

OH and Heba, i think you mean Ryan (the other annoying kid) i like him at least. He is cute, and not monotones like the Brat :)

Jack and Martha will get back together, and they will be happy, and they'll leave the show together, married and happy, with a baby on the way *wishful thinking* but they will get back together. There is far too much chemistry and love between them to deny or let go. Jack is just going through a phase, no wait, Martha is going through a phase, Jacks the one that wants her back. Those two are too confusing for me. But in the mean time, while Jack is off getting married to the scrag hag, im happy with Martha playing happy with Michael <33

Aden and Mattie can hook up :p Or Mattie and Geoff :)

This week will be interesting, with
the formal, and Martha trying on Sam's wedding dress :lol: oh and some juicy Jack and Martha scenes i hope, for my sanity at least. And a Michael and Jack scene, ive been waiting for one :)
That'll be hilarious. And we'll also be saying goodbye to 3 characters, one being a main :( I think its this week, im trying ot remember, but im pretty certain.

That is all. Good luck all uni students with exams. My first one is on friday, and my last is the friday after :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
wow dead thread. I thought it would come back to life after the HSC is over, but I guess uni exams are in session now. I have my first exam tomorrow and I am procrastinating so badly. I think that pastor is the hospital attacker for some reason. The promo last week was all, "It's someone THEY trust", and when he appeared suddenly at the diner saying he just came from the hospital, he looked suss to me. If he is the hospital attacker, I'll be severely dissapointed with the writers. Too predictable. I want a big twist like when Barry Hyde turned out to be Josh's killer. That came out of nowhere. It would be awesome if a series regular turned out to be the attacker.

On another note, how cute is Lucas awwww. When he walked through the door I was just like, 'awwwwwwww I've missed Luc'. Too bad he's leaving next year :(.

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
ahaha man i totally forgot lucas went to america...i sort of didn't realise he was gone :p

i wonder who jack ends up with...has it been mentioned in here before?

ahahah hypnotised( heba? sorry i sorta forgot:p), i never thought of the pastor ahahah good one. I intitally thoguht Lewis is the attacker, but then again too predictable so im wrong :p and plus he was already cleared about the attack on Marie.

ahaha good luck with ur exam hypnotised and to all the tertiary students in here and a congrats to the 07'ers on finishing =)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)