Home and Away (1 Viewer)

cokeface

HSC
i herd johnny the bad kunts gonna get matilda up the duff wota sikuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnttt!!! hahaaaaaaaa!!!

dont larf with that show anything completely fukn stupid and ridiculous can happen it follows the same cycle of events but with diffrent ppl each time....

sadly tho.. home and aways gone fukn shithouse lateli speshli now that new abo kunt dating rachel is on it hes fukd gay voice n shit fuk that guy off quik.... hopefulli he dies next year or gets taken to fukn jail to get bashed n raped by johnny n alf stewart in the communal shower lyk a queer kunt should be.

n fuk jonah of hes a wanker dolbys a sikunt coz hes ruting matilda onya dolbee!! or rick rhyming with prick as hes now stupidly known as..hell always be good old dolby digital to me tho.

hopefulli sally leeves in 08 to coz shes expired lyk 40 year old milk would be.

hopefulli...

jirwin

HSC
if u plan on posting in this thread again, learn how to speak proper english (or type) and refrain from using offensive language. i personally, and i doubt the other regulars on this thread, dont like listening or reading such language and you should be more respectful to other individuals. u arent the only individual on this planet.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I Agree. Nicely put Jess :)

On another note - i was watching this random movie ... "A Divided Heart" last night on TV and Lyn Collingwood (Colleen) appeared in it for a brief moment! Reminded me of how soon HAA will be returning to our screens :) well - kinda!

Can't wait :D:D

jirwin

HSC
well 2 weeks till neighbours. should be 3 for home and away or there abouts. i cant wait for either of them :) nathan is away. so no input from him for 3 weeks

kennychan222

HSC
I am so happy that There are still many Aussies who like Home and Away. Well, I am obsessed with it for half months and The girls are pretty..

Tasha, Matilda, Cassie and Belle...It's so shame to matilda who are fucked up by Johnny...But I love the scene

Each episode let me think about friendship and relationship properly...

Last edited:

liverpool4dawin

HSC
Hey Everyone,

I've been missing in action on this forum for soooooo long and I have a massive favour to ask anyone and everyone!!! My foxtel IQ stuffed up and the HD had to be wiped so I missed the entire last two weeks of HAA!!!! Can anyone give me a good summary of them it would be greatly appreciated!!!! I had a good search on google and all the summaries are pretty useless except one from the UK but they are sometime behind Australia so that is little use...

Thanks everyone!!!

Have a good one

jirwin

HSC
Hey guys, time to get this thread alive again.

HAA in 3 days and 44min!!!!!!

What's everyone been up to? i've just been getting ready for uni. cant wait to get started. been hanging out with nathan of course. watched the tennis and watched all the blue heelers dvd's i have. im running out of things to do. been job hunting but so far nothing... subway didnt even want me :( how pathetic.

anyway cant wait for HAA to start, looking forward to finding about about miles/milco and what happens to rachel with the priest... altho not looking forward to all rachels whining when its over. will be interesting to find out what happens with sam/martha too :)

anyway hope this kick starts the thread again.

:wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i almost forgot H&A starts again tonight. Been right into the tennis during the last few weeks to even remember home and away lol.
hope the standard raises a level this year. Last year was relatively shocking.

jirwin

HSC
the tennis was awesome. didnt watch as much as i would of liked... someone made me preoccupied ;) glad federer didnt win tho.

yea i barely remember what happened on haa last yr... let alone what happened in the final ep (cept rachel being taken hostage... thats the only part i remember) however i am keen to find out about milco and roman :)

anyway hope everyone comes back :) *remembers the good old days where we spam more then discuss haa*

4hrs!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Welcome to the start of the 2008 Home and Away season. Which should hopefully mark the revival of this thread.

I watched the 2007 season final today so I remember it, pretty much. :p

Not long now. :)

jirwin

HSC

well kind of an average return in my opinion. not very exciting for me.

i liked how they started with past with milco. thought that was quite awesome. and a good insight.

the rachel/reverand hall was resolved too quickly for me. suddenly she was free, half way through the first episode! so much hype for nothing.

i love how much roman annoys irene lol @ the winking.

i never thought morag would drive that way! she is meant to be on the side of the law or whatever and her she is driving badly. she didnt even stop for him to move :s. but i liked how she gave him money.

im curious to find out why miles is homeless. just because he was searching for sally doesnt mean he has to be homeless so will be quite interesting to find out more about this character.

anyway in my opinion a very lame episode to start the new season.
will be interesting to see what everyone else says

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So certainly not the most explosive season opening, almost like a normal Monday after the Friday cliff hanger but I guess still gives you that safe feeling that our favourite show at 7.00pm is back. :)

I find the Rev Hall storyline interesting, especially given his tumour which I guess is responsible for it all. I guess it's the whole someone who was once sane (or so we assume) can be changed so much by something out of his control.

Roman is funny and I love that banter between him and Irene.

Colleen is as annoying, funny and good at saying the wrong thing at the wrong time as ever.

The flashback and Milco is pretty interesting.

Tony seemed to be a little to caring to Rachel. I know he is a great man and all but to me it seemed like something more. Or maybe that's what I have heard and I just have that in my mind.

Not as suspenseful or as impacting as previous season returns but it's Home and Away and it's back for the year. :)

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
So certainly not the most explosive season opening, almost like a normal Monday after the Friday cliff hanger but I guess still gives you that safe feeling that our favourite show at 7.00pm is back. :)

I find the Rev Hall storyline interesting, especially given his tumour which I guess is responsible for it all. I guess it's the whole someone who was once sane (or so we assume) can be changed so much by something out of his control.

Roman is funny and I love that banter between him and Irene.

Colleen is as annoying, funny and good at saying the wrong thing at the wrong time as ever.

The flashback and Milco is pretty interesting.

Tony seemed to be a little to caring to Rachel. I know he is a great man and all but to me it seemed like something more. Or maybe that's what I have heard and I just have that in my mind.

Not as suspenseful or as impacting as previous season returns but it's Home and Away and it's back for the year. :)
basically thats exactly what i felt.... im just not as good with words.

nathan said my review was harsh but for a series return i just didnt expect it to be so "average". yeah they tried to do something different but to me just seemed like a normal monday night episode. nothing fancy but certainly not the most boring episode i've watched. i just believe the rachel hostage was resolved a bit too quickly. i like how its a brain tumour and how that has changed him but yeah. i think it was more shocking at the end of last year when it was revealed that it was rev hall. made us all excited only for rachel to escape half way through the next ep. i guess i was just expecting too high or something but oh well.

roman is great... helps that he is good looking too (*blocks nathan's ears*) i can't wait to find out more about him cos we really dont know much at all. same with miles.

im curious to find out how miles talks his way out with sally and irene as to why he was at the back door..

oh and ric really needs a hair cut or something because it looks feral!

anyway just glad HAA is back. now just for the rest of my shows to come on :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well another interesting settling us back to the bay episode.

I feel sorry for Rev Hall and the church, I mean it isn't his fault. But equally so I can understand why those who he attacked are reacting and rightfully so.

Poor Annie and Geoff.

Aww Miles come on just blurt it out already. Nice that Sally was nice to him, but then again that's her to a tee.

Ah Belle, I guess it will be a learning experience.

jirwin

HSC
yea i agree nathan.

i feel so sorry for rev hall due to what belle done. also annie/geoff cos it would of hurt them too. i can't believe she didnt get the whole story. think before u act ;)

i dont know how sally believed miles when he was like "i heard someone call u sally last night" took him a while to think of it so wouldnt it of been a bit suss.

the hospital scene with belle and dom kinda freaked me out a bit when belle had his hand then rev hall started screaming. kinda made me jump a bit.

anyway overall way better then last night in my opinion... had a bit more substance to the storylines.

anyway :wave:

ps... this is starting to become just a haa review by jess and nathan... *waits for other regulars to return*

K

katie_tully

i didnt bother watching the return episode, i just watched half of last nights episode and got the gist

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Allooo everyone!

How is all?

HAA has returned and i have not yet watched one episode!! SHOCKING! Haha -but it seems that i havent missed all that much! I will however watch it tonight!

1 hour and 8ish minutes

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
*sigh* Is it just me or has H&A gotten kind of boring? And is Leah really leaving since Dan is in America now? Or are they gonna get rid of Dan somehow offscreen and Leah ends up staying in the bay?

And I've officially decided that Lucas is the most laid-back guy in the world. I love that he's still all buddy-buddy with Belle and Drew, even though Belle stole his virginity and then Drew stole his girlfriend. Awesome. Lucas needs more storylines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)