Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Gosford

HSC
...that his wife and dauighter were killed in the tsunami! pretty sad stuff. And then he said wat his last name was (Kopeland) (she had earlier asked him for more info about him such as last name).
He then goes...dont u remember- to which she doesnt!
"u used to be uanble to get your tongue around it when u were younger,,,thats y u made a nickanme...MILKO!" (shock, horror etc.)
and then she has a shocked look on her face...end of episode!

jirwin

HSC
u obviously havent watched haa much this year. it was clearly stated that milco is with a C not a K. so it would be Copeland and milCo

K

katie_tully

classact said:
Can someone please post what happened on Friday night ? What did Miles tell Sally ????
Roman works out that he saw Miles in Phuket. Roman was part of the clean up effort. Swears not to tell anyone.
Miles finally tells Sally about losing his wife and kid. After that he came home (Aus) and just walked out of his house, left everything and kept walking.
The next day he comes in and tells Sally that his name is Miles Copeland and that when she was a kid she could never get her tongue around his name, so she called him Milco.

Some other stuff happened, Henk left the Bay (Ric was going over to kick his ass) and Belle/Matilda/Drew/Ric are deciding whether they tell Sally about Cassie. Matilda and Ric have a fight but now it looks like they might be making up.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Story between Martha and Jack.
Who rekons they will end up back together?
or will Martha meet another sleazy man?
or will she meet a guy just as good as Jack who is perfect for her?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
SAME!
Fuck even if its a tiny bit predictable for HOME AND AWAY lovers, it
still cease to amaze me.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
can someone recap what happened and how everything was explained? i missed it tonight

K

katie_tully

Miles tells Sally he is her brother and that their dad was an alcoholic who stole him and ran away, so then Sallys mum died in an accident and Sally was sent into foster care and it wasnt until 8 years later that Miles and his dad found out about the death.
Turns out Miles and Sally are twins.

Rachael finds out about Cassies HIV status.

Sally finds out Johnny has escaped

The end

cuppy

HSC
N/A
ok and was there some kind of milco flashback or anything? cos on friday miles said that they had met before and thats when she called him milco.
and was sally lied to and told that her dad had died when really he ran away? what happened to the dad?

K

katie_tully

cuppy said:
ok and was there some kind of milco flashback or anything? cos on friday miles said that they had met before and thats when she called him milco.
and was sally lied to and told that her dad had died when really he ran away? what happened to the dad?
He died from alcohol related dementia

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hi all!

I've enjoyed the last few nights of HAA and im looking forward to the return of Johnny!

So cute that Miles and Sally are twins - i however feel theres something suss about him though but who knows :p

Although i don't really like Cassie i feel sorry for her - Ric is so adorable being so supportive for her- its lovely!

I love it when Colleen is drunk - shes a funny one!

OMGSH - apparently Tim Campbell and Anthony Callea are seeing each other aww haha

K

katie_tully

yeh i read about tim and anthony on perezhilton

funny how it made news over there but not here

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
lol i love perezhilton - i heard it on 2dayfm this morning! It's a bit weird i think - quite unexpected indeed

25 mins til HAA

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
maybe theyre saying that sally is dead to draw johnnie out and i think its tony or roman who will help johnnie - with that part about dirty secrets - no idea why - just a hunch

boris

Banned
HSC
eyetalian said:
maybe theyre saying that sally is dead to draw johnnie out and i think its tony or roman who will help johnnie - with that part about dirty secrets - no idea why - just a hunch
no
sally doesnt die
dan dies

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I'm pretty sure its Sam that helps out Johnny - she lets him stay at their place or something :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)