Home and Away (3 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i doubt itll be roman...i mean johnny doesnt even know who that bloke is until he met him at sally's house....not surprised if its jack though..i mean he did some shifty things..or i just dont know.

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
I'm pretty sure its Sam that helps out Johnny - she lets him stay at their place or something :p
I'm 100% sure it's Sam :p

Can't wait till that witch leaves the Bay :mad1:

Yay H&A is getting better and better this year :D

And this thread is so not as active as it used to be :(

HSC
lol. It's alive coz im here :p

Eh i come here a bit, but whenever i come nobody is here =[ And most of you guys aren't on msn alot no more =[

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hate to break it to you, but we do have social lives you know.

jirwin

HSC
Hey im on msn all the time!!!!!!!

yea we need to liven this thread up to the good old days.

Its not sally that dies, its dan. but i thought it was a good preview because leah is close to sally so it was a great cliff hanger in my opinion. very unexpected to those who dont read spoilers.

what would sam of done for johnny to blackmail her tho. i havent read anything about this storyline so everything is new to me.

i can't wait for June. Kirty and Kane are BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. i loved them and their storylines. was so sad to see them leave. but kirsty stays longer then kane so maybe kane gets caught... hmm... i hope they bring the baby back. would love to hear how that turned out.

i've been meaning to post this entire week but just been so busy with o-week. starting uni tomorrow and im so nervous and scared now. was excited until last week until i actually went there. i dont want to be so independent. its a big scary place and it takes ages to walk from one side of campus to the other. if they just got rid of all the bush land then we could condense newcastle uni so much. but least im getting exercise. was so exhausted on wednesday tho. going from doing nothing for 4 months to spending all day at the uni walking around :(

anyway i'll stop rabbling on now. im sure u dont want to know all my fears about uni.

:wave:

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Good old HAA discussion, even if it is at the end of the week. :)

I agree with Jess the preview was done pretty well. Going to be a sad week of HAA. :(

I'm really not sure who the person that helps Johnny will be. I kind of buy into the Sam theory but also maybe Tony because from my memory of the preview it looked like Tony's house.

Yes I also can't wait for KK to get back. :)

Awww *hugs jess*. Of course we want to here (well I do but then again I have bias) and besides that most of the regulars are uni students here so they can help. :)

Once you get into the uni lifestyle and get used to teh place, the course and the people it shouldn't seem so bad. As for the walking distance after awhile you'll get used to it. But at least it's exercise without going out of your way. :)

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
hey

how do people know that Kirsty and Kane come back ? especially if its so far away all the way in June.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
KIRSTY AND KANE COME BACK NO FUCKING WAY.
isnt he still introuble with the law, i wanna see Kirsty's
baby, fuck Irene is gonna have a fit.

Anyway, todays episode was pretty weird, but interesting.
The yellowness got a bit annoying but.
Shows a bit into what to expect over the next couple weeks
of Home and Away, i like that.
Colleen should have been stabbed.

boris

Banned
HSC
tonight was a bullshit episode
waste of a night
heavily disappointed

jirwin

HSC
well i haven't been here for a week. had somewhat of a hetic week. started uni which was all scary but while i was nervous i was still excited. basically dont like 3 of the 4 subjects i have altho i've only had a lecture for each one. i have to draw 70 self portraits!! *rants* i dont even want to draw people as a career, have no idea what self portraits have to do with graphic design and such, im sure there is other things to draw other then ourselves that will teach us the same skills. i guess its because it such a umm 'easy topic'. like u dont have to try and think of so many things to draw, just urself in a variety of ways. anyway i really suck at drawing and i think its stupid. have to do 5 a week. finished them today, only to probably get more tomorrow or tuesday.

other subjects not as bad but still not interesting as it has little connection to what im interested in. tutes/studios start this week so hopefully i'll be able to get back in to the whole routine and study of things. one week back and i'm already procrastinating!

anyway onto HAA.

quite liked the way they portrayed sally's 'dream' about tom. i liked the greeny effect they used as it was easy to identify what was real and what wasnt. very very interesting but also easy to guess what each was about.

i hate how the others are treating aden. i know he has a bad reputation but ric was bad when he first came to the bay, they need to give aden a break or a second chance. i hope annie remembers what happened for aden's sake.

the portrayal of leahs shock was also very good. the scenes werent too darkly lit where u couldnt see anything, it was just right which was good.

im so curious to know what sam is hiding! does anyone have any ideas? i think its quite freaky how johnny was looking in on mattie.

anyway i think i've rambled and ranted enough for now. this post is getting quite long. hope some regulars come back (and newbies. btw welcome, my name is jess and i hope you become regulars and liven this thread up) will post during the week (hopefully after HAA each night) just depends how hetic this week is!

Bye!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hope Johnny wakes up tells everyone
that Sam is bad, she ends up in Jail and Martha
and Jack go back out again.
Sam if fucking annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)