Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
as if jodi gordon is the worst ever...without her, the show would be boring x100.
This week is going to be a sad one...think this is the week when sally actually leaves =(

HSC
*hopeful* said:
harold left neightbours ?? i didnt see a single ad about that

i missed todays ep but caught the beginning while getting ready, exactly how did collen end up being related to the Stewarts and why did no-one know etc ??
Yeah they didn't really advertise it properly..they barely mentioned it the day before.

umm basically Alf&Morags dad slept with Colleens mum, and back in those dads they didn't make it public because it was bad and all that shit..the whole sex before marriage.. So Colleens mum gets hitched to some loser to save herself and her child.

Umm i don't know if you guys heard but i think the blind girl who used to be on Neighbours is coming on H&A soon.

@ Kate- i doubt it, Neighbours seems to be into getting pop stars, whereas H&A seems to be into getting the Neighbours regects/left overs, which is pretty annoying. :mad1:

Back on the H&A spoilers. Not sure if you're all in the whole storylines coming up, this is a HUGE spoiler so don't read if you don't want to know:

the thing that 'washes up on the beach' the day after Sally leaves is Sam. She's dead.

There's loads more, but i'm not sure if you guys know them already or not. =]

@ Jeremy- Cassie leaves a few days before Sally, and yeah it's this week.
Agreed about Jodi though. She may not be the best but she's not bad either.

boris

Banned
HSC
whoa at the spoiler!

the way theyre advertising it it's like a good suprise!

well... i guess it is!

HSC
jemsta said:
as if jodi gordon is the worst ever...without her, the show would be boring x100.
This week is going to be a sad one...think this is the week when sally actually leaves =(
Yeah, Martha does have the best storylines. I just don't like the acting. Meh

Lol WOO for what gets washed up on the beach!! Yayyy!

HSC
Yeah i'm kinda happy with it though, finally. I've been waiting for it ever since last year =]

Umm this week has a lot about Sam/Jack as well, since he knows a bit about her and the whole Johnny thing. so yeah this week im guessing should be good =]

this weeks spoilers:

Monday 31st March:
Jack gives Sam an ultimatum. Aden confronts his father about the years of abuse he suffered. Aden is involved in a terrible accident.
Tuesday 1st April:
Will Aden survive? Sally's fate unfolds.
Wednesday 2nd April:
Goodbye Cassie. Jack goes to the police with evidence incriminating his wife for murder.
Thursday 3rd April:
Tears across the universe as we see the end of Sally Fletcher.
Friday 4th April:
Tragedy strikes and panic sweeps through Summer Bay - some of our favourite residents lives will be changed forever.

Credit to HAAC =] Can't wait for Friday :D

boris

Banned
HSC
jack is taking too long
i would have gone to the cops ASAP. she's like 'omg im pregnant', if i were jack i'd have been 'but omg you were nuts enough to get someone to beat you up. ILL FIGHT FOR CUSTODY YO'.

and yeah.

HSC
boris said:
jack is taking too long
i would have gone to the cops ASAP. she's like 'omg im pregnant', if i were jack i'd have been 'but omg you were nuts enough to get someone to beat you up. ILL FIGHT FOR CUSTODY YO'.

and yeah.
yeh i doubt she's pregnant though. i mean how many pregnant wome pay someone to bash them? psht she probably only said it because she didn't want him to dob on her.

Don't know if it was a rumor or not but i read on the HAAC some time ago that she had drug overdose.. not sure though, they may not be true.

i just want rory off the show asap.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
whooo intriguing week ahead.
you're finally useful for once heba =]

HSC
jemsta said:
whooo intriguing week ahead.
you're finally useful for once heba =]
Psht whatever. :(

There are loads of spoilers on the HAAC forum, but half the time they say they're not true like weeks later.. :S

There are loads of rumours about Sam atm. Can't wait till everything is out! :D

look at this link, at the bottom, last sentence

iCpurplehippos

HSC
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What happened between Aden and his dad?! I missed it!!

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuck home and away is getting good, no wonder he has
an attitude, his grandpa was a fuck wit, child molestor and
his father did nothing about it.

HSC
Wasn't Cassie molested? Can't remember all of them but i think someone else was too. *sigh* And now Aden..

I think Adens character is getting better and better, he'll probably end up with Roman or Leah..actually he might be the first person Leah takes in.. o_O

As for Sam that's so screwed up. You all get what's happened today right? With her 'the only way you'll get Jack is if you kill me' thingy? And what's happening later on.. put them together and you'll understand what the little bitch is up to. :mad1:

*hopeful*

HSC
i was at work tonight, what did i miss bout sam and jack ?? the aden/grandpa thing was kinda obvious already

HSC
Jack wants her to turn herself in or else he will go to the police with the letter. He also said he wants custody of the new baby when its born so she's like "Oh so you can have a happy family with martha? rah rah rah!" So then the bitch marches into Martha's house and is like "You'll never get him, you'll have to kill me first!" And Martha's like w t f cos she knows nothing about Sam being a raging murderer. As for Jack,He's heaps pissed off and is talking to her like a criminal lol!!! I've hated Sam from the beginning, she's such a neurotic, bug-looking bitch!

I love how this thread is alive again!:) Aden is my new favourite character, at first he struck me as just a typical bully but he has substance. It was when he started questioning Geoff's beliefs that I noticed how interesting he was. I hope he doesn't turn into a pussy like Ric, stupid Ric lol. Aden's also kinda cute sometimes..hehe

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)