Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yes it will!

I seriously believe today will be my favourite episode of all time :p

Today is just about Sam right? I think the body will be found by the end of the episode though :|

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think so, after all the hype though it really better be a good episode. Will be very disappointing if it isn't.

Since almost everyone hates Sam then the actor is doing a very good job and for an actor having fans feel so passionate about it is probably one of the best compliments you can get - well at least I think so.

HSC
Well..It wasn't what I was expecting to say the least :(

Adens dad is an asshole, I want Aden to move in with Roman already :(

I loved the bits with Sam, the preview for next week looks so freaking good! I can't wait for next weeks episodes :D

The credits were on :) Miles & Aden were in them yay :D

jirwin

HSC
Hey all! :wave:
Good to see some good ongoing HAA discussions!

Umm, i dont really have an opinion on Sally's leaving episode. i do agree with nathan that its more cya later then goodbye but would of been nice to see some more sentimental goodbyes - specially with Ric (he doesnt have a k!!!! sorry spelling it rick gets on my nerves so much). anyway where was i....

i didnt find the singing annoying - might of been a tad long. i was sitting there thinking 'hmm why isnt annie in uniform'. That dress Sally was wearing was terrible - the halter neck thingy - hate them.

oh and nathan i completely disagree - having the preview of 'what washes up on summer bay' EVERY single ad break was so annoying... in a similar way of the subway ad during all saints on wednesday (nathan will know what i mean).

im glad sam is gone.. or going. curious to know how she died tho. and what was with martha and roman and morag - like where were they :S. the Den looks pretty good! can't believe she is charging for the internet tho - she should be able to pay for the internet out of the food or something. if they have some rules on the internent - e.g no downloading of tv shows etc then they wouldnt exactly need a heaps expensive internet plan - hence should be able to make it out of the food they sell for the Den (roman is the chef for both the diner and the den).

oh and didnt they say they were opening tomorrow? if so why havent they organised the dj and stuff before. i so dont believe in the 'official opening' of things when they've already been opened for weeks. seems unnecessary but i guess - a reason to party. anyway i think the diner is way too 'upmarket' compared to the last diner but i hope the menu for the den will make up for it or something - the diner looks too posh or upmarket for the kid customers in my opinion.

anyway cant wait till next week :)

oh and yeah when Sam on neighbours was introduced i was like 'hmm what a coincidence!' Sam on neighbours looks nicer then sam on haa - but still want her to leave so dan and libby can get together. also dont want martha and jack together. i want martha to go.

Talk to you's later!

HSC
^You're evil :eek: How can you not want Jack&Martha together? I mean in the least, we won't be seeing Martha with a billion guys :(

Haha I like Dan&Libby together, they're a pretty cute couple :)

As for the Den, and diner, weren't they seperate? Wasn't there the kids hang out joint & the diner? :S

Lol@us posting at the same time :p

jirwin

HSC
its actually connected according to tv week. like theres only one kitchen but two different ordering things. oh well i guess we will see.

i HATE martha. everything about her. i wish she would leave like cassie.

HSC
Jess- :eek: Martha isn't no where near as bad as Cassie!

Ohh So are both owned by Leah, Roman & Irene, or the diner=Roman&Irene, and Leah owns the other?

It looks pretty good I want to see how that place goes though, hopefully will end up good :)

Zrap- The commcerial looked great.

H&A has a way with commericals, they make everything look different from what it is though. Did anyone notice how during Today Tonight when they had a preview to H&A they showed the faces of half the cast but not Sams when saying 'who will die' lol.

I really so badly want to see how she died :(

jirwin

HSC
This is what i think/assume.

Leah bought both premises - well the one premise which is spilt.

Anyway Roman and Irene are in charge of the Diner. That is why they were doing the book work in tonight's episode. Leah is in charge of the Den. However, Irene and Roman are concerned for Leah as they do not think she has covered everything - e.g. costs for kids using the internet (as mentioned in tonights ep). Roman will be the chef for BOTH the Diner and the Den. He even wears a chefs uniform!.... TV Week is my source so don't blame me if what i said isnt entirely true. TV Week can be a bit vague sometimes lol.

HSC
Lol so many changes happening in Home and Away at once.
Is it wrong that I like Sam now that she is psycho and I want her to stay on as killer-Sam?
*sigh*

I nearly cried during Sally and Alf's goodbye. I know it was a little cheezy, but still. lol. How good does home and away look next week?lol reminds me of the "Who killed Angela Russel" storyline when they had the mugshot ads and everything. haha

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
jirwin said:
i HATE martha. everything about her. i wish she would leave like cassie.
My god I totally agree with you. Enough with the Jack/Martha already. I want Jack to find a normal girl and finally get over Martha. Martha, in my opinion (and I know it won't be a popular one) is a complete skank. She falls into bed with guys so, so easily, and yet she's still portrayed as 'the-innocent-girl-next-door'. What happened to Martha's mechanic gig by the way? When she first arrived wasn't she a total handyman/woman?

I missed tonight's episode, if anyone is wondering why I'm just going on a Martha tirade and not mentioning tonight's ep lol. Only saw the bit where Sam's body was found by that runner. Bit of a letdown actually. I thought it would be all bloodied up and broken or something, but I guess you can't expect too much gore from a 7pm timeslot. Can't wait for next week. Btw, is Rory still around, or did Sam take him and run? Bet when the whole mess is cleared up and they find out who killed Sam, Rory disappears to go live with his long lost grandmother/other relative. I think it would be nice though if Rory stayed with Jack. That kid is gonna be scarred for life when he finds out how insane his mother is.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think she was an apprentice electrician if my memory serves me correct. No idea what happened to that, I guess it was help out the family business worry about your career later...then that become her career.

I'm liking the whole Den/Diner. I don't really think the diner is to up market though, just everything looks new/nicer and also with it becoming a restaurant in the evening I guess things are going to be more nicer then the grunge/cafe style the old diner had.

As for the Den, I think they need a counsellor, which I'm sure Leah will soon realise - that being said I can understand why she is all up in the air about it all with wanting it to be a good memorial for Dan and opened soon to fill the gap. As for Internet, you would assume it would be like an Internet cafe where the block and have firewalls in place to stop P2P etc so people shouldn't be downloading huge amounts. That being said kids will be kids and will probably youtube etc so I think paying for Internet/computer usage isn't to much to ask for plus will ensure their will be computer turn around.

:( On the Martha point, I like Martha and I like Cas to. But each to their own. :p

bye bye Sam.

And I think they have done a great job with the promos the past few days. :D

HSC
Yay Nathan! Good to see someone else still liking Martha :eek:

i-love-maynard- lol I like Sam now too, but only because the actress is so damn good, and she seriously looks/acts psycho :| I hope they have flash backs, I want to see what went on with everyone before Sam did!

Best promo ever!:D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Since I missed most of Friday's episode, what is happening with Jazz? I remember on the promo that Sam was all, "you're the only one who can help me"... and then in the promo for next week it's got Jazz as a suspect for her murder because she was being blackmailed. What was going on there?

I really hope Jazz isn't the murderer. That would be way too obvious as she's the only one who's not a regular cast member. Then again, Barry Hyde turned out to be Josh's killer, so I guess you never know.

HSC
Jazz was her 'friend'. Sam called Jazz and asked her to get into Jacks house and get some money, so I guess that's her connection?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Nobody posted about last night's episode.

I thought it was really good, I liked the whole flash backs that everybody had and how dark everything seemed.

Turning into the Josh murder and the whole who done it thing. :D

HSC
pritnep said:
:eek: Nobody posted about last night's episode.

I thought it was really good, I liked the whole flash backs that everybody had and how dark everything seemed.

Turning into the Josh murder and the whole who done it thing. :D
I missed half of yesterdays episode :(

I saw some of the re-caps though, and I'm starting to seriously believe it was suicide. I doubt someone planning on leaving the Bay ALIVE would have called so many people to the scene of the crime. She probably thought they would have met one another at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)