Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sam took a dingy out in to the ocean, injected herself with heroin, and then pulled the plug on the dingy, and by the time it sank, Sam was already dead. All part of her master plan. Evil girl

Im not sure how long Rory stays. Maybe he'll leave when JM get back together. Thank God. I guess thats one good this about an early reunion, getting rid of Rory quicker :)

Cant wait for tonight :)

HSC
Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think Sam committed suicide.......don't you guys think that is a bit extreme? She probably had an accidental overdose. I'm sure she hated Martha heaps and wanted to make sure she couldn't have Jack, but she had a kid. I just don't see her committing suicide.

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Thanks for clearing that up. I don't think Sam committed suicide.......don't you guys think that is a bit extreme? She probably had an accidental overdose. I'm sure she hated Martha heaps and wanted to make sure she couldn't have Jack, but she had a kid. I just don't see her committing suicide.
Not extreme. Jack left her and wants Martha [at least that's what she always thought], Rory doesn't want to go on the run with her, and she was boundto end up in gaol for a VERY long time for the murder.

She's a druggie and thank god she's out of the show!:mad:

neeksy45

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
yeh but why on earth would she steal a boat and row herself out to sea?
i think she is a very spiteful cow and she wanted to ruin as many lives as posible.
plus she went and saw rory before she died and he didnt want to go with her.
what else did she have to live for?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow see how jealous roman looked when he saw martha getting close to jack?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the poor sod. Oh well, him and Leah will make a beautiful couple, and then Roman, Leah, Nicole and VJ can play happy families, while Jack and Martha make their own family <33 Then we can all live happily :D

Im glad this whole whodunnit crap is over :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Thank god Sam is dead and gone :) may she rot in hell mwaahha ahh im mean!

I am in love with Roman <3! I wanna see him with Leah toooo and Jack and Martha back together - the way they look at one another is awwwww such a connection still! LOVE IT!

Love that Morag is going to get some lovin' in the show :D

Haha yeh thats all i have to say atm :)

Hope everyone is goooooood!

mischievous90

HSC
thats a little bit harsh HyPnOtiSeD isnt? ahahh anyway do u htink Leah would go for a younger guy???

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i think some of you show just a little too mcuh emotion
*cough*rachel*cough* -P

Zrap

glock9
HSC
When does Roman's daughter come on?
She is some little paris hilton wannabe. Should be funny/annoying.

Stang

HSC
Can't wait to see jack and martha back together =]
should be good... so glad sam is dead and they finally realised that she killed her self

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)