• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Missed tonight's episode, anyone care to recap? And Roman's daughter is the blind girl from neighbours right? She didn't look so hot in suburbia. I guess Summer Bay makes people hotter.

Stang

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Missed tonight's episode, anyone care to recap? And Roman's daughter is the blind girl from neighbours right? She didn't look so hot in suburbia. I guess Summer Bay makes people hotter.
tonight roman said he wasn't goin to be caught in a love triangle between him martha and jack and they broke up

can't memba what else happend lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, wait till you see the other chick joining the show. Shes really pretty. Shes apparently 20, but looks like 16 or something. And the new boy that joining is such a cutie <33 Heres a pic of them from HSM Ice Tour yesterday

Isnt Roman older than Leah. Because he is 30/31, and Leah is like in her late 20s, around Rachel and Sally's age, so around 28. So they are perfecto together :) Better than a 10yr gap between Roman and Martha :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
He's the new kid. If you remember a while back, Miles asked Morag if she could find a tiwanese (sp?) kid he knows, and promised to take care of after the Tsunami or something like that. Well thats the kid. Too cute <33

Love Nicole :D Definitely not a let down :) Cant wait to see more of her, and her relationship with Roman grow :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Although its sad that some of the good old favourites have gone its kind of exciting that there are new people coming to the show :)

I love jazz atm haha shes so funny i swear!

Romans daughter was a bit over the top for my liking but she should make things interesting!

Aden definitely looked mighty fineeee tonight :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Is the new girl Rebecca Breeds (Cassie) from Blue Water High, season 3?

I think it is, but just want to make sure. If it is then it's a good choice. :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Wow an Asian in HAA, never thought that day would come. Usually it's full of surfie anglo saxons, interesting.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, it is the girl from BWH :) H&A seem to be getting a fw BWHers on the show. Even apparently Axle, who played Corey in S2 of BWH, will be a regular on H&A I hope he is, he is so cute <33

HSC
I think its because Aden is vulnerable that I now find him attractive. When he's being mean he has his bitch face on lol. I'm really looking forward to the show now because of new characters. Its like when the Sutherland family came and it was like the end of an era.

homesc

HSC
N/A
haha yeah it is the neighbours gilrl, shes probably the best looking female on H&A at the moment besides Jaz

jirwin

HSC
Nathan, the actor that plays Nicole also played Anne Baxtor in Neighbours - the Blind Girl that was swapped at birth with Bree.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Oh yeah now I remember. She sure has changed a lot since then. Jess and I caught the tail end of an interview she did on the radio on Wednesday night. All we heard first episode of her on HAA on Friday pretty much. :)

HSC
homesc said:
haha yeah it is the neighbours gilrl, shes probably the best looking female on H&A at the moment besides Jaz
What about Mattie, Martha, Leah, & Rach? They're wayy more beautiful than Jazz...

yay Asians on H&A :p Who's the other girl though? She part of a family? o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)