• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
it doesnt...? how many times have they actually done that in the last few years? i only remember losing it because they don't seem to answer all questions ASAP but drag storylines out.

riiiiiiight. :/

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
it doesnt...? how many times have they actually done that in the last few years? i only remember losing it because they don't seem to answer all questions ASAP but drag storylines out.

riiiiiiight. :/
babe, my likes home and aways. you likes it?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
nahh.... sometimes it does wrap up that fast. I remember the finale with a couple of the Sutherlands being trapped in some mine shaft, but first episode back everyone was out. And there have been a couple of other times... cant really think of them right now though lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah my first thoughts where with some major storylines they have been known to wrap things up pretty quickly but I think that's becoming a thing of the past.

SBO:
* LOL Ruby wants a burger, I had to laugh at that one. Kind of like look people in Summerbay eat as well.
* Drugs - Elliot? Because wasn't there a dog collar found earlier I think I assumed or maybe I read other people speculating it might be his.
* Wire clearly Elliot.
* Aden, gone where? Part of his cover story maybe.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SBO:
* Charlie eats and so do the police.
* From what Irene said about Jimmy wanting meat off cuts and the things Jimmy was saying I think he actually has a Dog that he has called Rachel.
* 4WD being Elliot with Roman in the back?
* Alf's boat meaning Elliot is back somewhere on the mainland.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I just finished watching the Olympic Cliffhanger again.

Now I know it wasn't in this episode but in the previously thing at the start Rachel was putting a bag in her car (we can assume the bag she was taking for the honeymoon) and then she looked like things in her boot were out of place i.e. medical equipment and meds, then she started to check them. Maybe suggesting either someone had previously been in her car or (her car is just a mess) and she was looking for a specific drug to help someone out who had asked for the help of a doctor but didn't want it offical i.e. Aden with his Dad.

Jimmy showing the gift could be the Rachel dog he is walking and was going to give to her but she doesn't want it, or just some random wedding gift.

I'm looking forward to Roman/Elliot and Geoff and Nicole said of the return, since we know Martha lives and Rachel thing is a bit frustrating so maybe I'm over it or maybe because I think I have worked it out I'm not bothered. Aden and Belle stuff as well but I think that's connected with Rachel so yep.

Anyway it was and still is a episode especially the last 10mins. :D

HSC
Serious? I thought most storylines tended to end way after, other than things like 'ZUMG WILL HE DIE?!' :/

So what exactly do you think of the Rach thing [i've been losing it, explain again lol]
If she was helping Aden with his father, then why would he kidnap her? Jimmy coulda kidnapped her :/ I'm so hung up on Jimmy being the one who kidnapped her o.o

& i kinda agree, im over the Rach thing, i think it's plain shit tbh. If the 2 weeks break didn't happen i prob wouldnt have been this annoyed :/

can't wait for the nicole&geoff&roman storyline though :eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah I'm trying to think of a storyline that was major that was like that but can't think of one but it did happen.

Ok my theory, Aden either called Rachel or went and saw her saying he needed urgent help but didn't want anyone else involved - to help his Dad. Now we know someone dies so lets assume that is Larry and he is to servilely injured to help and so Aden not only has to deal with the fact that him denying his father medical help could of been a cause in his death and also the fact that he has been aiding a wanted man hide from the police (of course there are mitigating circumstances so I doubt he will be charged). So he can't let Rachel leave in fear of the trouble he will get in. Or something like that.

From SBO Jimmy just has a dog called Rachel and he wasn't involved.

HSC
pritnep said:
YAY! Home and Away tonight. :D

1 hour 14mins.
are you guys 100% HAA is on today?

Maybe there's some bullshit post-olympics show on?

my concern can easily be answered with a look at a tv guide, but i realy can't be bothered looking. :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hehe I love the 'previously' and 'next time' how it was spoken and what we got to see for the next episode.

It was a pretty awesome episode to kick off the rest of the show after the Olympic break. Elliot is so evil and driven but Rambo Roman and his SAS skills has proved that he won't let this savanger hunt bet him and is proving to be a considerable match.

Geoff was quite caring, concerned and good at setting Nicole's fears/worries
at bay.

Awww poor Martha and Jack.

I'm glad someone at the police (Charlie) is concerned about all the missing people.

Awesome episode. :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im probably the only H&A fan in the whole of the nation who got bored or just plain sick of watching tonights episode :p It was far too dramatic for my liking, i dont know why. Maybe my H&A mojo is slowing deteriorating, and ive found something else to preoccupy my interests, what is now the question, well not really, i already know that answer :p

But yeah, watch it, i was happy when they finally had an ad after like 12mins of the show, and then they had another ad after like 5mins, and then another, i dont know, but it was fustrating.

The only parts i liked was the baby scene at the beginning, and when Geoff gave Nicole mouth-to-mouth and she said "I always knew you wanted to kiss me". Those were cute.

Blah! And to think i actually missed the show last week, and now im sick of it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)