• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Today's episode I wasn't that physic for probably because it seemed almost like a normal episode besides of course the Aden, Rachel, Larry and Belle scenes.

Again another impressive performance by Todd and Jess did some great work as well. Almost scary how much Aden can change so quickly, not without reason of course but a side we haven't really seen where he even struggled to listen to reason from Belle.

Good to see that all Rachel was concerned about was Tony, what he thought, where he was etc. Although it seemed like she didn't understand how people could draw conclusions that she had just run away especially with how she was acting before the wedding, compared to how she was for her last.

Poor Kirsty with the social worker, at least Bartlett was their to conveniently lie for her – hopefully it won't create more problems. Jai has a bit of a wise head on his shoulder with the advice he gave Annie.

HSC
pritnep said:
Today's episode I wasn't that physic for probably because it seemed almost like a normal episode besides of course the Aden, Rachel, Larry and Belle scenes.

Again another impressive performance by Todd and Jess did some great work as well. Almost scary how much Aden can change so quickly, not without reason of course but a side we haven't really seen where he even struggled to listen to reason from Belle.

Good to see that all Rachel was concerned about was Tony, what he thought, where he was etc. Although it seemed like she didn't understand how people could draw conclusions that she had just run away especially with how she was acting before the wedding, compared to how she was for her last.

Poor Kirsty with the social worker, at least Bartlett was their to conveniently lie for her – hopefully it won't create more problems. Jai has a bit of a wise head on his shoulder with the advice he gave Annie.
I think Bartlett wants to lick Kirsty's vagina. But then again, so do I. :D

If I were Kirsty, I'd be a bit scared of Bartlett as well.

Funny how he transformed from king evil at the beginning of his showing up, to the nice guy he is now.

Do you guys think he has the hots for her? Or maybe he views her as a daughter?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
vulgarfraction said:
was that in the last ten minutes of Tuesday? because my recorder stopped then, and next thing Nicole was all like "you can't be shy, not after last night"
Yep it was. You may of seen the promos with Nicole lying down (at night) and Geoff kissing her - happened then. Well that was all we saw, but that's what happened.

HSC
pritnep said:
Yep it was. You may of seen the promos with Nicole lying down (at night) and Geoff kissing her - happened then. Well that was all we saw, but that's what happened.
Do you think Geoff is big? like down there. I reckon he's uncercumsized, and nothing above average.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
Do you guys think he has the hots for her? Or maybe he views her as a daughter?
I think he likes her. I think his lonely, Kirsty was nice to him which most people haven't been and she is an attractive girl so.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
melody is giving me the creeps
especially in the preview. Reminds me of the grudge

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well what an awesome return week of Home and Away we have had. Well done to the actors, cast and crew. Keep up the awesome promos as well. :)

“Breakdown your words not mine”, I'm sure others will comment on this one so I just keep it brief – Aden was most certainly in a breakdown and I'm glad Rachel came around after seeing him in distress at the police station to realise the implications of what her statement could mean for him. Aden logically thought he was doing the right thing, in his mind it all sounded logical, certainly not someone thinking in their right mind.

You can understand Belle's reaction and why she finds it hard to accept Aden and be a support there. Huge pressure to be the one person that can get someone through something. Supercop and Belle, I'm not sure professional responsibility to not get to attached to victims you would of thought.

Bartlett is sweet I just hope if/when Kirsty actually tells him that his advances aren't wanted that he accepts it graciously and can still be friendly. I mean he seems like a lonely guy and not everyone in Summerbay has been as nice to him as Kirsty so you can see why he has feelings/wants to her her out.

I'm glad Jai made amends for his party in the Ollie incident and that Miles and Kirsty were able to sort things out and joke around and laugh again.

Ohhhh Aden being in the same facility as Melody will certainly be interesting. Although you would think boys and girls rooms would be apart from one another. I liked Melody because she was different character I read a theory (or maybe I also came to the same conclusion) that she would feel guilty for wishing Axel was dead, almost like she played apart in his death. Hopefully it will be well handled and interesting.

Promo:

* Rugged Tony interesting.
* Doesn't look like Tony and Rachel will be getting married ASAP with his girl that * Tony probably had a one night stand with popping up.
* Drunk Belle is usually always a funny site.
* Awww Roman and Charlie in trouble.
* Teacher crush......
* :O :O :O Melody.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Melody was :O Shes evil, i like it :)

Angelo is sure getting around, but my goodness im in love with him. He is such a sweetie. I hope him and Belle hook up. They're so good together.

Omgosh, if Bridget is one of Tony's one night stands, and she comes back with a baby, that would be halarious. I wonder what her deal is though. If only Kate didnt die, and she came back. That would have been great.

Jai Jai is so sweet. Bless his little socks!

Cant wait for next week :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I missed the preview for next week's episode but going from what Nathan has said... what is up ith Tony and sleeping with random women after he loses the woman he loves? I know you're angry and everything dude, but keep it in your pants. Just because you think she jilted you doesn't mean you have to go out and do the same.

Aden has lost it. I love it. I like Angelo with Belle but I reckon she'd get bored of him. He seems to goody-goody like Lucas. I just hope Melody and Aden don't hook up while they're both locked up in an institution. By the way, Geoff and Nicole slept together on the island right? Was the issue of protection ever brought up in following episodes? Because hello, I doubt Geoff had a condom tucked away in his board shorts.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Indeed they did, no protection wasn't mentioned. They might when Nicole and Geoff get to sit down and talk about things, probably safe to assume Nicole is on the pill - although being lost would mean she would of missed taking it what at least twice.

@vulgarfraction

Geoff struggles with it especially when Nicole wants it to happen again so Geoff pops the question (proposes).

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I think Jessica Tovey has been doing pretty well too, especially in yesterday's episode.

Lol at Geoff proposing. Can't wait to see the look on Nicole's face.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Just saw the 'this week in pictures' on the H&A website.

Is there love-triangle in the works for Belle/Angelo/Charlie? Anyone with spoilers let me know

That guy Angelo needs to stay. He's sweet :). Also looks like Ruby will finally get a storyline this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)