• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (5 Viewers)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
yeah i did

doesnt reveal shit. says that what we're seeing (of jack) is what martha is seeing, and that one major character dies within the first week (but major to them doesnt necessarily mean major to us)

not a lot about the car accident, just that "everybody" is in danger

blah blah

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If your still interested Tina the scans of the magazine are here thanks to BTTB. :)

Kind of looking forward to the return kind of not, same with Neighbours I guess the longish break has meant I haven't missed it.

I've read that Jack is dying, I've read he might be back - it seems nobody really knows for sure. But personally I think it's Jack.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
wikipedia says jack will be away from H&A (filming schedule) for 3 months starting jan. jan scenes dont air for another 3 months, so unless theyre just saying that so that nobody suspects he dies...

but they did say he was shot in the heart, so unless the magic writing fairies have a trick up their sleave...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah a few different rumours have been floating around, like him going into witness protection. But like you said they could all be ways of keeping it under wraps. Especially given where he was shoot I mean how likely is it he will survive that assuming nobody finds him soon, which is unlikely they would given where he was and nobody knew that so when they work it out all but to late...but it is H&A.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
and martha seeing him leads me to believe it's a ghost, because he was just walking in casually and not running around going 'LOL HOLY SHIT THE PLACE IS ON FIRE'

i hope he doesnt die, eh. luv jack. disappointed to see that he is going out with a Lt in the navy. maybe i need to join the navy.

HSC
katie tully said:
and martha seeing him leads me to believe it's a ghost, because he was just walking in casually and not running around going 'LOL HOLY SHIT THE PLACE IS ON FIRE'
but martha doesn't know he's dead, and in the promo it looked like she could see him. So shouldn't the one who's nearly dead be the one seeing things?

If Jack is a 'ghost' h&a writters are seriously stupid, the ghost storyline should come in when martha KNOWS Jack is dead.

H&A starts next week yeah?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It will be great if they could adjourn the broadcast of this show. I adjudge this show as the second-rated show.

kara42

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
but martha doesn't know he's dead, and in the promo it looked like she could see him. So shouldn't the one who's nearly dead be the one seeing things?

If Jack is a 'ghost' h&a writters are seriously stupid, the ghost storyline should come in when martha KNOWS Jack is dead.

H&A starts next week yeah?
Well she could be hallucinating, wasn't there like a gas leak or something? (or did I just make that up? :S)

But that whole thing is a little too similar to Neighbours, how Carmella saw Marco. Just sayin'.

HSC
kara42 said:
Well she could be hallucinating, wasn't there like a gas leak or something? (or did I just make that up? :S)

But that whole thing is a little too similar to Neighbours, how Carmella saw Marco. Just sayin'.
Yeah i think there might have been one.

&wasn't that after he died and she knew of his death? There was one with Hayley and noah too, and maybe a few more characters on the two shows :p

kara42

HSC
Yeah I think it was after.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

6 days :D

"Chubby"

HSC
Thanks for the link Nathan!

Umm did manage to read the magazine at work, and yes there is nothing interesting or worth knowing about in there =P

Yay 5 days or so! though I am going to miss 'How I met your mother'.

Brontecat

HSC
martha runs into the place where they're having the formal because she assumes that Jack's been called there for work

HSC
H&A is tonight! :D

Spoilers for this week.

Monday: As fire engulfs the school hall, survivors battle to free those trapped inside. Will Kane survive? Tony makes a horrifying discovery.

Tuesday: Summer Bay struggles with the aftermath of the formal disaster.

Wednesday: As the events of the school formal night are pieced together, Melody is pressured to admit the terrible truth.

Thursday: Melody faces consequences of her actions. Is Rachel making a deal with the devil?

Friday: Aden puts his future aside to look after Belle. Charlie has suspicions about Angelo.

Credit to throng.com.au

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Well Home and Away kicks off tonight for 2009 with a new intro/theme and answers to all those cliff hanger questions mainly who will die...

Welcome back to everyone as we all return to this thread eventually anyway. We got a new BOS to enjoy now so might see a bit more activity around the place.

Let the countdown begin. 3 hours 22mins. :D

HSC
Yeah but still...i loved it when they showed the intros, they could just get TT to finish faster, or put one or two less ads :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well they could just play the long version once a week or for special eps or returns or something and just use the short version for everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)