Home and Away (1 Viewer)

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
According to the current age we know of Charlie and Ruby being 15 she would of been 10-11. That being said maybe she lied about her age a bit, i'm quite interested to see how it plays out though.
thats so weird how rebecca breeds is 22 and is playing a 15 year old.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Neighbours and Home and Away are going to do a 1 hour special on channel 9 called "Home And A Neighbour". Where it is revealed that the hand was in fact Susan's. Google it.

allira92

HSC
Neighbours and Home and Away are going to do a 1 hour special on channel 9 called "Home And A Neighbour". Where it is revealed that the hand was in fact Susan's. Google it.
^ hmmm it will also be revealed that
Harold is the shark

lol

kara42

HSC
wat?!?!? omg r u srs?
i cant wait to c tht!!!

But srsly... if, like I have been hearing, Belle dies... I am going to never watch it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
no she really is 22, check out her bio on home and away site, it tells you her birthdate.

meh. she looks so young, she's so gorgeous in real life, holy crapp

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
It's true! Do you work for TV week or something!
This one was confirmed earlier tonight:
Home and Away is a shit show
lol sarah your just jealous that your not the SUMMER BAY SHARK!!

blink 182 are shit

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Is anyone else feeling really annoyed at some of the characters on the show at the moment? Whenever Annie, Martha, Belle & Nicole get screentime, I feel like slapping them because of their whininess, ignorance & stupidity.

On another note, I'm so over this whole "Who killed Lou?" storyline. I want to know who it is already!!! Oh, and what happened to Gardy? Did he die? I know he was shot, but it didn't look like a fatal injury.

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
Is anyone else feeling really annoyed at some of the characters on the show at the moment? Whenever Annie, Martha, Belle & Nicole get screentime, I feel like slapping them because of their whininess, ignorance & stupidity.

On another note, I'm so over this whole "Who killed Lou?" storyline. I want to know who it is already!!! Oh, and what happened to Gardy? Did he die? I know he was shot, but it didn't look like a fatal injury.
im so the same. and how pathetic is ruby telling every freaking person in the bay that she's going to have sex and 'how special' she wants it to be. if i had a friend that carried on like her i'd slap her and tell her shes being a goose lol. ahhhh. cant wait to see trey apologise tonight (hopefully its tonight)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I only watch it once a week and every time Martga doesn't fail in making me want to throw the TV out the window. Pretty sure she must cause declining ratings, absolutely everyone hates her.

No wonder Jodie took coke, to try an escape the character she is forced to play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)