HSC
So...
I hate Claudia and Lachie!
Wish they'd piss the hell off already.

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
as much as i've never really liked belle
i have to admit i got pretty emotional last night when aiden found out last night that shes dying within a couple of months ---- he's such a good actor i must say. it was so emotional ...errghh i felt funny in the stomach imagining what it would be like to be in his position

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I liked seeing Ryan and Amanda with Leah at the wedding. Nice little details to keep the continuity of the characters. I am not however loving this
Ruby is Charlie's daughter storyline. It sounds ridiculous. And apparently Charlie was raped, so now Ruby is a rape baby. Oh, and since Charlie is supposed to be in her mid-20's I guess she had Ruby when she was 10/11? And if Charlie ages due to SORAS and they make her 30, that means she was dating a girl only two years older than her own daughter (assuming that Joey was the same age as Aden)

Last edited:

rokkuguhyo

HSC
What does everyone think of the new kids?
Indigo bugs me, her spoilt little princess act is not convincing.
Haven't really formed an opinion on Dexter yet.

LOL at Ruby and Xavier getting caught in Martha's bed :rofl:

kara42

HSC
Dexter's cute, I hope he and Annie get together and Jai commits suicide or something. Not fond of Jai.

And don't really have an opinion on Indigo yet, though I think her and Nicole will be good friends.

SS Ice

HSC
can someone fill me in on whats been happening in the past week, i couldnt make time for watching it due to damn trials :mad: hahaha

hairspray

HSC
I totally had a feeling that the doctor guy (indigo's and dexter's dad) is a pedophile ! And judging from today's preview on events happening in next week it could be true...

Roy9

HSC
I totally had a feeling that the doctor guy (indigo's and dexter's dad) is a pedophile ! And judging from today's preview on events happening in next week it could be true...
Will be the other way around imo.... Nicole will have feelings for him cause she's messed up

kara42

HSC
lol pretty fucked up storyline imo.

still loving the charlie/ruby dramaz.

HSC
i want to know who killed grant.
does anyone have any spoilers?

i dont think i can wait anymore lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)