• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
24 mins...because home and away starts at like 7:04 :p

yaaaaaay...soooo excited...

have you guys seen the articles in tv week? if not i'll post them here...but there all spoilers, except for one interview with jodi

These are the spoilers
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8889/faou3.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7155/hdfa6.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1724/ftax5.jpg
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7596/smgv9.jpg

The second one broke my heart :(

This is the Jodi interview
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7491/jgbe9.jpg

awww...poor you guys...good luck at school tomoz :)

i still have 2 wks *angry stare*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
o geez tasha , u are a mega fanatic!!!!...ahahhaa

thanks for the links though i can barely see the words........

i think i might go and buy this weeks of tv week, the contents inside it seems good.....

what movie did u go see today tasha?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nah if you put ur cursor on the bottom right side it will have an enlargen button...just click that and the writing will be readable :p

i only told you how long coz you asked

i saw The Break-Up *snore* was falling asleep...coped a lot of crap from my BFF's bf after the movie :p as i alwayz do :p

"Chubby"

HSC
ahahha.......i asked cos i thought u might wanna do another mini countdown LOL and also cos u said h and a starts at 7.04pm and i was like woah!!!!!!!!! she knows everything.....ahaha

oooo i wanted to go see the break up....maybe it's a good thing i didn't see it after all.....thats another movie thats going onto my 'must see after hsc is done' list ahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh its smtg my bro n i notice with haa...we know coz i go to the gym most days and finish at 630 and im like we have to be home by 7 and his like but home and away doesnt start till 7:04 so we have plenty of time :p

awwww...u have a list of movies you wanna see after the hsc...i remember my list...i never ended up watching those movies :p

The below link is of an interview with Paul and Jodi on the Hot30 countdown with Lowie, but the interviewer dude was some random names Chris (not Jodi's bf). The interview is hilarious, ive heard it like a gazillion times. Just scroll down the page and you will find 2 links :)
http://z3.invisionfree.com/haacentral/index.php?showtopic=883&st=75

"Chubby"

HSC
yea, i have a feeling ill probably be going out too much and enjoying the free time to much to watch my movie list.

ok, ill listen to it after h and a :)

its on now..aahaha ttyl

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

i am soooooooooooooo happpy they've been found...i love amanda...she is now my second fav character :)

did anyone else notice how white martha's teeth were? i found that so unrealistic since the have been out in the bush for 3 weeks...soo stupid...but their find...woot woot

and omg i cant believe tasha had the nerve to touch jack and comfort him like that right in front of her husband...poor robbie...i just want to slap tasha and give robbie and huge hug :)

"Chubby"

HSC
i felt sorry for amanda when belle didn't want her there....

ahaha so true what said about tasha, tash. LOL

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i know... poooooooor amanda *big hug* for her...i hope she doesnt ruin her chances tomoz

awwww...braaaad *sighs dreamingly* i dont know why but i really like this guy, after my Jacky poo though :p

haha...for when belle found out that ric and cassie are back together...its karma...what goes around comes around...belle rejects amanda...ric rejects belle...mwahahahahahahahaha

HSC
I'm glad they were finally found!! :D:D
tasha1188 said:
haha...for when belle found out that ric and cassie are back together...its karma...what goes around comes around...belle rejects amanda...ric rejects belle...mwahahahahahahahaha
Lol, you are so mean!! I totally agree with you though. :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe...i never really like belle though. she fully steals ric from cassie and then she gets angry at ric when he starts hanging out with cassie...wat is her problem

i'll be happy with her when
she hooks up with drew

OMG im going to have a heart attack...im like really bored so ive been reading all the posts on this thread and i noticed i said earlier like last year sometime that Jack wasnt cute at all *dies* and that Corey was cuter *dies again* *slaps face* how could i say that...im sooo sorry Jacky...please forgive me :(

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
An excellent episode and finally they found the survivors, through a mothers bound awwww how emotional. Not much more to say as it really was about peoples emotions rather then events happening but good to hear they have been found. Did everybody notice how we saw everyone come into the hospital my ambulance but Collin.

Interesting to see how people opinions of characters change i.e. Amanda.

Thanks for those spoilers Tash looks like some good storylines ahead.

Happy 1500 H&A posts BOSers an excellent achievements and here is to 500 more posts, glad to be apart of the H&A community here.

*tear* school tomorrow, oh well another H&A to look forward too.

"Chubby"

HSC
anyways guys....i'm off now...trying to get a good night worth of sleep for school tomorrow....... goodnight

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good Night

Good luck everyone at school tomorrow :)

and Kid.@dmin, Colin was transfered to the city. They dont need him on the show, so they got rid of him asap :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Good Night

Good luck everyone at school tomorrow :)

and Kid.@dmin, Colin was transfered to the city. They dont need him on the show, so they got rid of him asap :p
Thanks, have to leave for school in another 15 minutes.

Ah well they still didn't show him, but doesn't really matter anyway. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awwww...everyone has gone to school and i am here all alone...meh!

yeh, they didnt even show colin when the other found them in the bush, they just showed him at the beginning when robbie was doing cpr...pahahahahahahahaha...kidding...

ice ken

HSC
:rofl: im not at school. ive always hated home and away but since watching it this week it seems pretty good lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...dude first of all your in year 12 SO GET YOUR BUTT TO SCHOOL

second of all, yesterdays episode made you like the show :S strange, but its a good show i encourage you to continue watching it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)