• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Monday: In the wake of another fire, Jack steps up his search for the pyromaniac. Drew sets his romantic sights on Belle. Irene and Amanda continue to clash over Belle.

Tuesday: Drew angrily denies the allegation that he's the pyromaniac. Cassie is devastated to find Ric and Belle in a compromising position.

Wednesday: Belle is crushed when Ric demands she stay out of his life for good. Irene and Amanda's battle for Belle reaches an explosive climax. Matilda's health battle continues.

Thursday: Matilda makes a drastic decision in a bid to overcome her problem. Kim collapses with a mystery ailment. Sally is shocked by the identity of Summer Bay High's new principal.

Friday: Sally's stunned to discover Brad has a mystery fiancé. Martha and Tasha head off on a girls' weekend away - but little do they know that Mumma Rose is watching their every move.

and one more for the following week. Two of our fav characters, well i dont like the other one but love the other, will be kidnapped the following week. And what happens on friday, the last sentence, is a big give away. Im gonna cry. Why cant they just give her a break. Can the writers be any more evil *angry face*

enjoy my friends :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Friday: Sally's stunned to discover Brad has a mystery fiancé. Martha and Tasha head off on a girls' weekend away - but little do they know that Mumma Rose is watching their every move.

and one more for the following week. Two of our fav characters, well i dont like the other one but love the other, will be kidnapped the following week. And what happens on friday, the last sentence, is a big give away. Im gonna cry. Why cant they just give her a break. Can the writers be any more evil *angry face*
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I thought they'd got rid of Mumma Rose!! I suppose they got rid of her, just like they did with Eve/Zoe the first time. :( And poor Sally.

Oh, and about school, I do enjoy it while I'm there, but not so much when I get home and look at the amount of homework I have to do. :(

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no problemo...now go sleep coz you all have skool in the morning..mwahahahahahahaha...i wake up when you guys have lunch...life is grand :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha sorry my brain has been turned off for the night. I wont be counting down. Please forgive me :p

and im off coz my mummy wants to sleep

Night all *big hug*

have fun at skool tmomz

OMG Miss Universe is on next week :)

"Chubby"

HSC
hello peeps, just wondering who's still on....aaaahaha......

jst did a few hrs of study...ahahahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good morning anyone who is at home

cant wait till home and away tonite...exciting

ooo...the ad is on...and drew is on...cute :)...and the truth is exposed...partay *dances*

*hopeful*

HSC
hey hey im at home, i wish i had work though, so bored

yay the survivors are alive lol

anyone else think belle is an ugly rat, half the time shes making that pissed off face so she looks worse

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yes i dont like belle either...and im glad the survivors are back...but thats old news now...hehe...we got more important haa bs to worry about now...ie Jack and Tasha

awww...i prefer to be at home rather then anyone else. its far too cold to leave the house. and i have to clean my room anyways

LynH1326

HSC
Sometimes I wonder how stupid some writers think people are.... I'm referring to Amanda getting her braclet stuck in the pool filter. Most normal people would get out, turn off the filter and then retrieve the lost item from the filter bucket.... It was pretty funny though!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
pahahahahahahahaha...yeh that is pretty funny...meh!...amanda and macca are cute together. i wouldnt complain if they did hook up...but i think macca is leaving right?

shortie_689

HSC
Nah love i have a funny feeling there could be some facts behind comment...
I can't wait till tonight for home and away but Im not going to be home so I am going to have to record it... :( I am soooooo unbeleivably SICK of Lee I hate her I wanna get rid of her from Home and Away.... AND TASHA IS SICK... I blame Jack though cause he treated her like a servant an she willingly accepted and she is stupid cause she is going for Jack when Robbie is sooo gorgous and perfect for her... GOSH IM GETTING A BIT CRANKY OVER HER

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i think there was some reason for the whole amanda macca thing, really weird though

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*hopeful* said:
yeh i think there was some reason for the whole amanda macca thing, really weird though
even if there wasnt a reason, home and away is known for presenting it's stars in tight bikinis in order to get viewers back. flashback to the hayley/danni carwash scene... not that im complaining though... about danni that is.. lol. i dont find amanda all that attractive. probably because of her voice and ze blond hair.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
even if there wasnt a reason, home and away is known for presenting it's stars in tight bikinis in order to get viewers back. flashback to the hayley/danni carwash scene... not that im complaining though...
We sure are not complaining, I mean Tash always talks about what guys she likes so we should get some eye candy once in a while. I like the whole Lee plot line I think that its a good move for the show it being a contemporary issue and all, something that has been in the news a fair bit teacher/student relationships.

Only 40mins or so to H&A I shall be here to comment after the show.

EDIT: Just to keep you updated and in case it wasn't mention the 1500th H&A BOS forum post was:

shortie_689 said:
GO HOME AND AWAY...​

Love Love Love Home and Away
hehehe I think that was planned, but well done shortie!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)