Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
sorry Chubby. i guess i just need to be more clear next time. My bad. Please forgive me :)

Ummm...OMG...they actually showed the right promo for the right episode just now, well not now but b4 when i was watching channel 7, but yeh its all back on track again...woot.

I LOVE HOME AND AWAY TOO!!!! :):)

no need to apologise tash :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kah! I cant believe im actually saying this, but i am really excited about tonights ep. I know its weird coz ive been saying all week how much im glad im missing it, but now that i can watch it im relly excited. I think its coz ive managed to convince myself that Jack is going to reject Tasha, im not sure why or how but i have, and that makes me really happy.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

This site contains spoilers, but its about whats happening with another big storyline next week and the week after...about
Martha and Tasha and Mumma Rose
http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/feat_gener...731_dangerlurks

*hopeful*

HSC
the link didnt work 4 me...ah well.....dang rachel forgave kim, i was wishing she didnt

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I really doubt that they will be 'over' maybe when the baby is born Jack might be the only one around he may have to deliver it or something bringing them closer together....it could happen.

Awww Kim and Rachel and still together I really think it would be Kim and Kit but oh well still a good couple I guess.

Whats wrong with Kim, you tell us. :p

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh the link worked, bloody crazy believers...

i think kim's sick or something from the bush ordeal

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Haha sorry kid.@dmin im jsut about as lost about kim as you are dw. when i saw the promo for next week and kim collapsing on the beach i was like WTH?!?!?!

Kid.@dmin said:
I really doubt that they will be 'over' maybe when the baby is born Jack might be the only one around he may have to deliver it or something bringing them closer together....it could happen.
Do you have to spoil my day? God do you have a heart?...hehe...kidding. But i dont think the writers with resurrect that storyline. After all it did receive A LOT of bad criticism my M/J fans, like me :) Well thats what im going to believe until i see something happen on my tv screen :)

EDIT: I found out why Kim collapsed, i did my research :) but im not sure if its true or not but meh
Kim has the mumps :p
poor guy

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
ok. once again it has been a long while since ive posted on here. dont know why. ive been following the show, and you guys the whole time through. guess i just havn't had the need to say anything. i still don't, but i thought it was due.
martha looked absolutely stunning tonight. b-e-a-utiful! oh, and the phone she was using is the same as mine!! lol. just thought id add that in there.
btw, my bro taped fridays episode, but changed the channel so i missed about the last 10 minutes. what did jack and tasha say to one another?
oh, and re: the preview for 2moros: belle actually looks semi-nice. =)
oh, and if anyone has any ideas for a name for a small, local internet cafe, please let me know here.
ta.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG tonights ep was the best ep ive seen since the wedding.

First and most important of all, Jack and Martha. All i can say about their dinner date was OMG. I want to have a romantic dinner like that :p It was sooooooo sweet and romantic. And i agree with Sizmos, Martha did look beautiful, but then she alwayz does. And once again, Jack did not fail to impress me in that uniform HOT HOT HOT!!! :) ummm...and yeh they played their song, "This old love" God bless! I was sooooo happy when they showed Jack and Martha together, well until the stupid phone rang.

Which brings me to the second thing. This pyronomanic (i know how to pronounce it thanks to that police dude :) ) is annoying me now. I just want whoever is it to be caught and locked up so that J/M can be together with no disruptions. Oh well after the Mumma Rose story. But yeh, i hope the fire bug isnt Drew, even though it would be stupid if it was, and i dont think the writers would do that to a new characters. But i feeling i know who it is, after doing some research of course, but yeh, i think it may be that fireman dude thats alwayz helping Jack. The young one who has apparently been on the show before. But yeh i think its him. But poor Drew.

Which brings me to my next topic. Drew! Firstly, he looked HOT on the beach. Hmmm...HAA has all the hot guys, lucky :p But yeh i feel sorry for him. He better not be the fire bug coz thats just evil. And he likes Belle. Thats the cutest. As if Belle wouldnt want to talk to him. I loved it when she said "so now your stalking me?" and walked off and poor Drews face just fell. I just wanted to give him a huge hug. And things wont get better for him :(

And Belle and Amanda. Haha. They have go to be the best mother/daughter team on telly. Luv em. Their so funny. I cant wait till tomorrows ep. This party will be kool. And Belle and Ryan. Soooo cute.

Hmmm...i think thats all. OK DH is back on

SiZmOs said:
what did jack and tasha say to one another?
Ummm...they just basically said that they loved their respected partners and that Jack and Tasha should just be friends and thats all :)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
what kind of a party is belle having, halloween ? judging by what she was wearing in the promo for todays ep

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh i think i seen that entrance, its at the back back of the uni...thats kool

but i dont recognise it on h&a :s

edit: oops it says there 'not very recognisable from main gates'

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh

I love Drew and Belle, i wish theyd just hurry up and hook up :) Yay...its party time after the ad :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i think i thought bad of belles dress-up cuz i didnt c the whole thing properly, only the skanky style hair and the dog collar, who still wears them

otherwise her clothes were hot and so were amanda's boots, funni when ric threw up over em

liverpool4dawin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
oh sorry

i just found out the ouside of Summer Bay High is part of my uni, Macquarie University. Im not sure where in the uni, but the link below says where. I find that pretty cool :)

http://www.backtothebay.net/locations/onlocation/locations/summerbayhigh.shtml
I thought it was at Peter Board High School which was shut down some years ago for filming and several people I know said they saw stars from H & A going there for filming... Its located in North Ryde sorta area!

*hopeful*

HSC
i dunno if u guys already know all this, but the reason brad freaked out when sally was talking bout flynn and the cancer is cuz brads finacee emily also has cancer and doesnt have long to live, but they still get married. so im guessing she'll probably die soon and then brad n sally will hook up. also belle gets stung by a bee and has an allergic reaction while on the phone to ric but he doesnt believe she really needs help so shes stuck alone barely able to breathe

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*hopeful* said:
...also belle gets stung by a bee and has an allergic reaction while on the phone to ric but he doesnt believe she really needs help so shes stuck alone barely able to breathe
haha sounds a bit like selina again. remember she was on the beach having a drink and a bee went into her can and it stung her in the mouth, leaving her with a severe allergic reaction?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)