• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Night then Tash and everyone else have a good weekend.

Chubby I believe that the studio in martin place just holds sunrise/news rooms etc but could be wrong as I don't live in Sydney. But the studio Tash is talking about is where they film some of the game shows and dramas etc for channel 7. Hope that helps some most probably just confuses more...

*hopeful*

HSC
i cant stand tasha, shes always so stupid and doesnt appreciate what a qt robbie is

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby said:
so channel 7 has 2 studios.....the one at martin place as well, or is that only for the news and sunrise?!?!?!
Yeh my mummy either works on top of the martin place studios or opposite the studios. But every morning she see's Kochie and Mel :p

*hopeful* said:
i cant stand tasha, shes always so stupid and doesnt appreciate what a qt robbie is
I know. Tasha is such a loser. Poor Robbie. Right now i like him more then Jack :burn: and Poor Martha. Shes so naive and love sick that she cant see that her husband has been eyeing her bestie. Grrr!

OMG i cant wait till this week. Poor Sally and Belle. I hope Sally is alright. And yay more Brad this week :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha tnx guys

the advantages of joining home and away forums...pplz have the coolest j/m avs and siggys :p

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Amanda just called Irene a 'kid bashing alocholic'. What's her backstory?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Irene was an alcoholic so many years ago...im not sure about the kid baasher part tho :)

Good ep woot...no Jack or Martha or Tasha or Robbie. Just the kind of ep that makes me happy now :)

Poor Sally, stupid Belle. I hope Sally is alright. Her knight in shining armour will rescue her...woot

Poor Mattie. Poor Cassie. Hehe i love Amanda. She Rox! :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i think irene used to be an abusive alco hence the kid-bashing

mattie needs a good smack if u ask me, sally n brad r gonna look so good together

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yes Sally and Brad do look good together but

Brad has a finance, Libby, who we get to meet this week :)

Yeh Mattie does need a good slap across the face, as does Belle :)

Ah! its that time of week again my lovelies. Spoiler Time :)

Monday: Mumma Rose continues to stalk Tasha and Martha. Drew insists someone is trying to frame him as the Pyromaniac. Amanda resorts to buying Belle's love in a bid to make her feel welcome in her new home.

Tuesday: Tasha and Martha wage a desperate battle to escape from Mumma Rose. Drew tries to discover who's setting him up. Belle's latest antics backfire, leaving her life on the line.

Wednesday: Brad and Emily's surprise wedding is marked by the revelation of a heartbreaking secret. Amanda and Irene race to Belle's side in the wake of the accident.

Thursday: Matilda's battle to overcome her problem continues - but a devastating event soon changes everything. Emily reveals the truth about her relationship with Brad to Sally.

Friday: Tasha and Martha remain trapped in Mumma Rose's demented clutches. Lucas becomes jealous of Matilda's growing friendship with Dean. Rachel is suspicious of Kim's interaction with one of his attractive female gym clients.

Yay! a wednesday wedding. Has anyone else noticed that all the weddings on home and away that go smoothly are on wednesday? Only Jack and Martha's was on monday coz of the stupid explosion that followed it. And i want to know who this new Dean guy in Matties life *thinks*

Enjoy!

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^
who the heck is emily and if brads already engaged y's there another wedding :confused: ........ so mamma rose is back ha, kool....and who the heck is dean ? lol i think alot of new characters are turning up next wk

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Emily is Brad's finance and they are getting married on wednesday and why can't their be another wedding? weddings are kool :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah excellent spoilers as always Tash, don't know what we would do without you. Was indeed a good episode last night not much else to say about it really pretty straight forward, although the first time in months I had to record it and watch it latter only good thing about that is no adds and takes less time.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh thats the best thing about recording home and awya you can skip all the ads and stuff :p

And thanks you. I just post the spoilers to keep you guys happy. I should be thanking the BTTB forum for them :p

OMG New opening credits. This is exciting :) Well their sorta new. Drew and Brad have been added in. I hope their a newer ones though :p

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
Oh I missed the new credits... Where they good... I love DREW I have to say I think he is just SOOOO goodlooking... NOT AS GOODLOOKING AS KANE THOUGH... BUT DREW IS WOW... CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM BECOME GOOD cause that is sooo what Home and Away will do and always does...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah new credits were pretty good basically the same as the old one different poses and new characters added and the traditional H&A music we all know and love.

Good to see nobody was hurt by the fire and was a good setup for what shall be a good storyline. Poor Matilda :(...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no not a good storyline. ok maybe a good one but one that may drag and i hate dragging story lines.

the opening credits will change, since from what i heard they are making totally new ones, with jack and martha together :), and we should get the later in the year :)

but yes yesterdays episode was good. i actually watched the whole thing without distracting myself. and omg how hot did jack look in that uniform. Something i really liked about last nights ep :) And God bless Drew, because of him my cousin has vowed to watch every episode. hehe :) I cant wait to see him again. Will he be on tonights ep???

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well at least they are not doing another Zoe has survived and is back to haunt the bay again, that I couldn't take.

About time they did a whole new opening credits instead of changing the poses etc in these ones, but its the credits I usually only watch it a couple of times through and I switch over just as the credits are finishing at about 7.07pm. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
7:07 haha...HAA starts at 7:04 then?

Haha did u see Jacks face when the other police dude mentioned Zoe's name..haha...the poor guy...and that fire man dude was pretty cute too *thinks*

And Kid.@dmin shouldnt you be at school?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well my clock is fast yes but around about that time.

Yes Jacks face went instantly to :( and :|.

Home sick yesterday and today probably tomorrow also, went to the Doctors yesterday and have started antibiotics so should be cleared up by next week, I hope (coughing and sore throat) - poor me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)