Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah but you have to remember, writing the death of someone into a script believably is hard enough as is, let alone doing it on a time limit. if the actor has other things to do, they cant always hang around to see the death out. recasting makes it easier for everyone. as the producers put it - if you're a fan of the show, and not of the actors, then you will adjust.

Always

HSC
SiZmOs said:
yeah but you have to remember, writing the death of someone into a script believably is hard enough as is, let alone doing it on a time limit. if the actor has other things to do, they cant always hang around to see the death out. recasting makes it easier for everyone. as the producers put it - if you're a fan of the show, and not of the actors, then you will adjust.
My personal opinion is that Haley should've died during childbirth and be done with. I am a fan of the show. I've been watching the H&A for so long with Bec Cartwright as Haley that the new Haley looks odd and out of place. And yes, I agree I will adjust eventually.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Always said:
My personal opinion is that Haley should've died during childbirth and be done with. I am a fan of the show. I've been watching the H&A for so long with Bec Cartwright as Haley that the new Haley looks odd and out of place. And yes, I agree I will adjust eventually.
hey i agree, shes not perfect, but it took me a really long time to adjust to the new flynn as well. martin wall had such a soft aura about him, and then he just disappeared, now with the prospect of flynn dying, its hurting me. i suppose we just have to give this new girl time. you have to give her some credit, she has some big shoes to fill - she must know its not going to be easy.

HSC
i missed all episodes this week...:( can someone plz tell me wat has happened between hayley, scott and not knowing its their baby. has amanda told, or josh????

Always

HSC
SiZmOs said:
hey i agree, shes not perfect, but it took me a really long time to adjust to the new flynn as well. martin wall had such a soft aura about him, and then he just disappeared, now with the prospect of flynn dying, its hurting me. i suppose we just have to give this new girl time. you have to give her some credit, she has some big shoes to fill - she must know its not going to be easy.
Yes, true. :) I even think she's a decent actress.

lil lelu said:
i missed all episodes this week... can someone plz tell me wat has happened between hayley, scott and not knowing its their baby. has amanda told, or josh????
No, she hasn't told. Josh found out her secret and said he won't tell Scott on the condition she becomes his campaign manager.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lil lelu said:
i missed all episodes this week...:( can someone plz tell me wat has happened between hayley, scott and not knowing its their baby. has amanda told, or josh????
i shall tell u as much as i can remember...coz i have a bad memory

ummm...when scott and amanada were rescued by tony beth and haley were waiting for them at the wharf (haley broke of the engagement and cancelled the wedding and kim is really angry)...yeh so haley was about to tell scott that she loves him when amanda announced that she is pregnant with an imaginary baby and its 6wks old...then she got that kid guy at the hospital to do a fake ultra sound and give her a picture of another baby to show scott...and then that guy told josh amanda's secret and so now josh has something else to blackmail her with...neither amanda or josh tell haley and scott because amanda said she'll do whatever josh wants her to do...so now amanda is josh's campaign manager and the town is not liking it....ummm...alf got charged with fraud by the workings of josh's manipulative actions...flynn isnt not going to continue keemo (however u spell it) because he wants to spend his last months with his family without feeling sick...irene has some mental problem and she saw chloe on fridays ep and she have a mental breakdown...and yeh thats all i can think of atm...

OMG SCOTT AND HALEY GET BACK TOGETHER THIS FRIDAY...AND AMANDA AINT VERY HAPPY

p.s i actually like the new haley...ive grown to like her over the past few weeks and i hope she doesnt die (i know she wont but meh)...and i hope scott and haley find out that the baby is his soon and that amanda aint realli pregnant...and i hope amanda doesnt go and pregnant with someone elses baby and pass it off as scotts coz thats just low

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
omg!! i cant believe Josh won the election... its crazy but i suppose it will at least stir up the bay a little.
i cannot stand holly brisley (amanda) arrrggghhhh shes so annoying and what is up with Irene? is someone giving her the wrong tablets or something coz shes acting very wierd and i dont think its simply stress?!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
nickichicki01 said:
omg!! i cant believe Josh won the election... its crazy but i suppose it will at least stir up the bay a little.
i cannot stand holly brisley (amanda) arrrggghhhh shes so annoying and what is up with Irene? is someone giving her the wrong tablets or something coz shes acting very wierd and i dont think its simply stress?!
lol in my house there is a theory floating around that it may be some form of skitzofrenia (sp) or multiple personality.
josh is a turd, period. nothing more needs to be said there. but if alf had one, where would that plot have gone??

shortie_689

HSC
send me it in a PM i need to know i was looking for my tv week when i was doin my shopping today an i couldnt see one so i was stuck at the register thinking longingly of my weekly gossip

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
nessie_lee said:
I know why Irene is the way she is.. I read it in this week's TV week... and if i knew how to put one of those spoiler bar things that Tasha often puts up i would!!
The tags are [spoiler ] blah blah blah [/spoiler ] (but remove the spaces)

The best thing to do it to hit post reply (instead of the quick reply button) then preview your post to see if it has worked.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Josh? dad and i reckon he's a guy who used to go to our school n dad taught him..

HSC
_muse_ said:
does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Josh? dad and i reckon he's a guy who used to go to our school n dad taught him..
if it is the same actor who was on the show a few years ago then its Daniel Collopy.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
Ok, who is Cory?
Corey is a new police officer on the show, his partner is jack.
Corey lives with Irene,hayley and kim.
go_swans said:
if it is the same actor who was on the show a few years ago then its Daniel Collopy.
yep thats him.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
thanks guys.. turns out the guy we were thinking of played Mitch McColl or something, i dont remember that character much

HSC
_muse_ said:
thanks guys.. turns out the guy we were thinking of played Mitch McColl or something, i dont remember that character much
theres Cameron Welsh? who was an actor on the show but now is a Director.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
WHy is this corey character living with irene and co?
Jack is the hottest character to hit summer bay in a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)