Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
eve hasnt come yet...but i think we'll be seeing her next week...or the week after...shes coming children...ahhh

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Home and Away special on tonight apparently - something about the original Fletcher family?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
was on 'where are they now'.... all i saw was the end where sally was kissing heath ledger from when she was in high school.. then they went around and showed what everyone is doing now... half of them are all working in finance

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
WOOT WOOT...GO HOME AND AWAY...BEST DRAMA EVER--- at the Logies

Home and Away won best drama
Paul O'Brien won best new male talent (and he looked hot hot hot!!!)
Jodi Gordon won best female talent (and she looked good)
Kate Ritchie won silver logie for actress (she looked gorgeous too)

Paul and Jodie looked so cute together...i wish they'd get together in real life...and the others looked great too

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok im glad the miners got out safely but that is no excuse to cancel home and away...in fact its illegal...there should be a law about cancelling or post-poning home and away...its too special to do so...:)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah i agree. good on them and everything, but it HAS been on television all day long. dont think im not sympathetic or anything, but i mean.. get over it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
good news fans...home and away will be on for an hour next monday..pity its like a week away...and the day before my test...stupid news

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
see noone understands how much of a fucking miracle it was for them to, not only be alive, but to get out of there until you have worked on a mine site... i think for one night home and away can be cancelled...
i dont mean to be rude but honestly...

god kate richie has lost fuckloads of weight.. she looks absolutely amazing now...
someone tell me when eve is coming back so i will watch it and not big brother :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha big brother

ummm...well jack finds out that eve is still alive this week...so maybe end of the week or early next week..im checking now...exciting

*Minka*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ok im glad the miners got out safely but that is no excuse to cancel home and away...in fact its illegal...there should be a law about cancelling or post-poning home and away...its too special to do so...:)
Oh for fucks sake. .

You are aware they can show Home and Away ANY time, but some people actually care about the miners and hearing about what hapend today after they left the house at 8am and returned at 6pm? It is ONE fucking night you can live without your shittastic soapie.

I am so fucking sick of silly Home and Away whiners.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
_muse_ said:
god kate richie has lost fuckloads of weight.. she looks absolutely amazing now... :)
i know - how hot did she look in those shorts, honestly?
*Minka* said:
I am so fucking sick of silly Home and Away whiners.
so why are u here? im sure you could go and complain about someone else complaining somewhere else?

*Minka*

HSC
SiZmOs said:
i know - how hot did she look in those shorts, honestly?

so why are u here? im sure you could go and complain about someone else complaining somewhere else?
Because it is relevant to this topic :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i wish moderators would ban whingers from comin on the home and away thread...i dont like pplz bad mouth my fav show :(

haha kidding...

yeh sally dus look really pretty now...im happy for her :p...her and leah alwayz seem to be wearing shorts...kehe

Sasukekun

HSC
can anyone recap wot happened in todays (thursday) ep plz?? i missed it :/

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
this is what happened today:

Dom's plan for final revenge against Ric goes horribly wrong. Ric complains the the boss dude who then tlks to dom to hear his side of the story...and the boss dude accidently lets slip that wat dom is doing is de ja vu...and ric tlks to the other guy who dom attacked...and ric wanted to complain to the cops with the guy...but he sed that he dusnt want n e thing to do with dom n e more... As tensions in the house escalate, Lucas lashes out in violence, i.e he punched his dad in the face...and matty slaps belle on the face.

As he edges one step closer to discovering the truth about Peter, Jack makes the shocking discovery that Zoe is still alive. Matilda is heartbroken to find Lucas in bed with another girl.

Jack finds the missing piece of the murder investigation puzzle - the motive that ties a well-known Summer Bay identity to the death of Josh West. Robbie and Colleen play cupid to Irene and Hyde.

Armed with the motive, Jack confronts McGrath about Peter's involvement in the murder - and a frantic police hunt soon begins when they discover their once-applauded detective has fled town.

Shock waves ripple through the Bay in the wake of the explosive climax to the 'Who killed Josh West?' mystery.

Ric's career is in jeopardy as Dom's deception continues. Charlie ramps up his sinister presence in Kim's life.

Ric's life is on the line as Dom enacts his final revenge. Lucas defies the law as he continues to spin out of control.

A desperate waiting game begins when Lucas goes missing at sea. Leah's attempt to cheer up Dan unexpectedly brings them one step closer to reconciliation.

Zoe's twisted mind games begin in the wake of her explosive return to the Bay. Morag puts her livelihood on the line in a bid to help a friend in need.

Zoe plants a bomb as her quest to punish Summer Bay continues. Charlie's obsession takes an evil turn when he tries to protect Kim.

Rachel warns Kim of Charlie's increasingly odd behaviour. Jack faces the worst moment of his career when he is forced to arrest his own brother.

Lucas's downward spiral reaches a heartbreaking climax. Macca returns to the Bay with a shocking secret.

As Cassie and Macca grow ever closer, Ric discovers Macca's drug stash. Jack's plan to propose to Martha goes horribly wrong.

that last part is the best thing ever...well except the bad part...but the good part is wat ive been wanting in this show since they got together...woot woot

"Chubby"

HSC
回复: Home and Away

omg...i can't believe lucas punched his dad and cassie slapped belle...omg i can't believe i missed it. Lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Re: 回复: Home and Away

- peter is innocent (i hope)...he was cleared when the police dude called peters friend tracy some1 (TT) and she confirmed the zoe story
- peter ran away..but was caught in the city and brought into the station for questioning...and he kept calling jack an idiot and stupid..menay poo head
- ZOE IS BACK!! *cries*
- Morag is back...and she knows who the killer is...uh oh
- josh "knows" about peter and zoe (that confuses me)
- irene and barry are back together
- charlie is freaky
- robbie and tasha are adorable
- colleens love potion...bahahahahahahahahaha
- jack and martha are adorable too
- jack told the main police dude about peter and zoe

well thats a summary of what happened tonite for those bums who missed it...it was a double ep...who wouldnt watch it *shakes head in disgust*

Last edited:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Re: 回复: Home and Away

so are peter and zoe a couple or something? or are they working together to 'bring down the bay'? (im sorry tasha i was watching nominations :()
I should probably start watching this again (i know i say that but i won't) because im getting a bit lost with everything thats happening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)