Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:)

OMG ZOE HAS JACK :'(

i'd show u the pic but it wont go in the spoiler so that u cant see it :(

My pooooor baby :'(

but thankfully peter and tracey finally catch zoe and arrest her...

and the wedding is on friday...woot woot

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Can you post a link to the pic?

EDIT: I found it, its up on the Home and Away site for all the other die hards out there.

Last edited:

DanielleM

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ooooo...does that mean that Jack, real name Paul O'Brien, lives around Carlingford...maybe he also works out at Carlo FF...oooooooo....interesting...then he'd only live like 15mins away from me...i wonder if we'd ever meet *thinks*...hehehe....i luv him :)
l worked out next to him once at carlo FF hes damn fine!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg lucas lives around dural...that is exciting...i live in castle hill...the part of castle hill that is next to dural...omg lucas lives like minutes away from me...thats even more exciting...not really :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
heya

does anyone know if 2nite was the end of the zoe stalker story - now that she is captured - or is something else going to unfold?!!!

what do ya all think?!

if they end on that note i think thats a pretty crappy ending to it :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dont worry dude

its not the end...she strikes again on jack and marthas wedding day...which will be aired next week...and someone i think dies...noooooooo...why the wedding...its meant to be the wedding of the year..waaaaah...

n e wyz just read this wks issue of TV Week to find out...i know i will be

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
dont worry dude

its not the end...she strikes again on jack and marthas wedding day...which will be aired next week...and someone i think dies...noooooooo...why the wedding...its meant to be the wedding of the year..waaaaah...

n e wyz just read this wks issue of TV Week to find out...i know i will be
tasha, you should know that there hasnt been a single wedding on home and away that has gone smoothly.. has there..? *tries to think, but instead worries about exams*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hayley's and noahs... true true...
i was trying to remember some from years ago, but i cant ... lol.
who else has gotten married? apart from kirsty and kane, who had a dodgy wedding?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeppo...most wedding that ive seen went smoothly...rebecca and travis's beach wedding was beautiful...shane and angel i think...was sweet especially when he carried her down the aisle...awwww....

so most weddings have gone beautifully...hmph

shortie_689

HSC
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEDDING
and
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY IDEA THAT RIC AND CASSIE SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER
and
IM ALSO EXCITED ABOUT MY IDEA THAT MATTY AND LUCAS SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER

Angel45

HSC
shortie_689 said:
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEDDING
and
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY IDEA THAT RIC AND CASSIE SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER
and
IM ALSO EXCITED ABOUT MY IDEA THAT MATTY AND LUCAS SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER
Next wk looks pretty sad - the wedding will end in tears

I wonder if that woman copper has anything to do with Zoe.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ive got some inside scoop...u wanna know??...well im gonna tell u anyways :)

zoe escapes with the help of some1...im thinking tracy...and zoe goes back to the barn where the reception is holding tracy (i think) hostage...and then se exposes a gas leak in the barn...and thus the blast...zoe dies...woot woot...kim gets injureed...n i think he dies...tracy dies i think...matty gets badly injured...nttn horrible happs to jack i dont think...so i dont think rachel ends up going to NY...and i think maybe smtg wil happ to macca...well i know 4 pplz die...and i think only 1 main cast...and so far i got 4 pplz...and 1 main cast...so i hope im right...or maybe dan dies...coz he is leaving this year...robbie wont die coz he leaving next year...and yeh...BUT ZOE DIES!!...woot woot

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ive got some inside scoop...u wanna know??...well im gonna tell u anyways :)

zoe escapes with the help of some1...im thinking tracy...and zoe goes back to the barn where the reception is holding tracy (i think) hostage...and then se exposes a gas leak in the barn...and thus the blast...zoe dies...woot woot...kim gets injureed...n i think he dies...tracy dies i think...matty gets badly injured...nttn horrible happs to jack i dont think...so i dont think rachel ends up going to NY...and i think maybe smtg wil happ to macca...well i know 4 pplz die...and i think only 1 main cast...and so far i got 4 pplz...and 1 main cast...so i hope im right...or maybe dan dies...coz he is leaving this year...robbie wont die coz he leaving next year...and yeh...BUT ZOE DIES!!...woot woot

well, thanx for ruining it...........JOKES..................ahahahahha . Bring on more spoilers!!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i never said u had to read it...hehe...i dont know wny more spoilers...sorry...but when i do...i'll promise to tell u all...hehehehehehe

shortie_689

HSC
haha i was gonna ask if u knew...
KIM DIES thats why rachel is balling her eyes out in the hospital, thats so sad I will cry soooo much... How sad...
do u reckon matty an lucas will get back together they are doing the whole awkward thing again that they did awhile ago...
and rick an cassie did u see the way rick was starring at her...
so 4 die kym, tracey, zoe and who
hmmm kym im upset already...

OMG THOSE BRIDESMAID DRESSES WERE STUNNING.... ABSOLUTELY STUNNING...

BUT MARTHAS WEDDING DRESS did NOT LIKE THE BOTTOM OF IT IN PARTICULAR it was ok I gues she did look pretty though
and CASSIE oh i just love cassie

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hang on, at the Logies though, the actor that plays Kym was growing a beard, so was Jason Smith (Robbie). When asked about it, they said they were growing them for a storyline and they couldn't tell ...

Or was that another time? I can't remember...

But they were definatley growing their beards for something. Theres hope left, I don't think Kym will die...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)