Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no1 knows whos gonna die...ut i have a feeling...

tracey...peter...zoe...macca?...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
no1 knows whos gonna die...ut i have a feeling...

tracey...peter...zoe...macca?...
i really hope that you're right about that last one tasha... i want that person dead. no1 should be allowed to live after what he did...
--> i am NOT an extremist, by the way.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol dw...i agree with u 100%..the last 2 pplz on my list must die...i know that sounds mean...but neither of them deserve to live after wat they did especially the second last one...horrible horrible person...if u know me well u should know who im tlkn about :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol dw...i agree with u 100%..the last 2 pplz on my list must die...i know that sounds mean...but neither of them deserve to live after wat they did especially the second last one...horrible horrible person...if u know me well u should know who im tlkn about :p
lol you get so worked up about home and away. its so cute, and yet quite scary at the same time, lol.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
why do they still call her zoe? they know her name is eve now. it's kind of slack to the memory of the real zoe mcallister.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol you get so worked up about home and away. its so cute, and yet quite scary at the same time, lol.
you have no idea...my friend and i are like the biggest home and away fanatics ever..everyday at skool we'd like scream ova wat happened on the show the previous nite...but i'll try quieten down a bit ok...

sorry :bomb:

oh and as for the why we still call her zoe...i dno...i call her zoe coz it has just stuck with me...i neva really eva called her eve :p...as for the show...i dno

omg have u seen the cover of this weeks issue of tv week...i think im really going to cry

they said there were no survivors from the copper crash...meaning robbie kim and martha could be dead...:(

i hope its not true

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
WHY ARE THEY JUST KILLING EVERYONE OFF THESE DAYS ITS SOOOO PATHETIC like who are we gonna have to watch, Colleen, Irene, Sally and Alf soon they will be the only people left on the show its sooo gay IM GETTING ANGRY

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha and Jack tie the knot in one of Summer Bay’s most unique wedding celebrations.

They were meant to be together: the couple you love to love. And that’s just not us talking. Jodi Gordon and Paul O’Brien’s respective Logie wins indicate country girl Martha and stand-up guy Jack’s relationship have struck a chord with viewers far and wide. It’s hard to put your finger on just why we adore Martha and Jack so much, so we got Paul to do the talking!

"I think it’s the way the characters are written," he says. "Jack is a nice guy, always saving the day or having relationship dramas. It’s also the tension between Martha and Jack. There’s always this intense love, and Martha always seems to be going nuts at Jack, and Jack’s always trying to balance her out."

Sounds about right to us! Given that, Martha and Jack’s wedding vows were always going to bring a tear to the eye in their heartfelt declarations of love. More and more couples are writing their own vows to make their wedding days truly unique and personal – here’s the beautiful words exchanged by our gorgeous couple:

Jack: "Martha, from the moment we first met, I couldn't get you out of my mind - mostly because you drove me crazy. But once we got through the drinking competitions, the nudie runs, the fake spider in the bed incident… Once we got through all that, I realised you weren't only a babe on the outside, but you were also an incredibly beautiful woman on the inside. The kind of woman who stands up for what she believes in, who stands by her friends when they need her the most. The kind of woman I could love always. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Martha. And I can't imagine my life without you."

Martha: "It's true - we didn't have the smoothest of beginnings. And I'd just like to say for the record, if I'd known what a wimp you are around spiders, I would never have gone there! But call it destiny...or luck... we did end up in each other's arms. And for that, I am truly grateful. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, or what the journey ahead will be for us. But there is one thing I am certain of: You are the love of my life - and we are meant to be together. Now and forever."

Weddings are always a cause for celebration in Summer Bay – not only are they fun for us as an audience, they’re also heaps of fun for the actors! We spoke to Jodi Gordon about what it was like to get hitched onscreen: "It was so much fun!" she says, eyes lighting up. "There was a scene where we were all in my room and the girls were pampering me up and doing my make-up and drinking champagne – there’s a sense of realness to it, you know? We’re all such good friends so that was such a fun scene for us to do. It took us a few hours to do and we were like, 'This is great, we don’t have to speak, we don’t have to learn dialogue', I was just getting pampered and it felt like real life."
Paul was similarly enthusiastic about his first onscreen marriage. "The wedding was great," smiles Summer Bay’s cutest law enforcer, who is surprisingly still single in real life. "It was so sweet – especially as I don’t have that girlfriend element in my life. Doing the vows and everyone’s getting dressed and you get a bit nervous - it was like, 'Wow, that was a really good day at work.'"

But the good times don’t last unfortunately and no sooner had the champagne started to go flat than BOOM! It’s back to crisis mode for the residents of the Bay. "It’s huge – crazy, crazy stuff," says Paul in relation to the post-wedding storylines. "I thought there was gonna be a cooling off period but clearly not."
Strap yourself in folks: trouble is most definitely ahead!

awww...soooo sweet...this pic is so pretty...the girls look gorgeous...and the guys just look so fine :p

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :(

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
thats a really nice pic......so i just caught the end of todays ep with the barn blowing up, bloody studyin making me miss everything

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...studying could never stop me from watching home and away...i can never miss an ep :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha, this has nothing to do with H&A, but
YOU CHANGED YOUR SIG!!! whats going onnnnnnn

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol...studying could never stop me from watching home and away...i can never miss an ep :)

i used to be like that 2, its more of a routine to watch it everyday cuz thats wen i have dinner

but i would have felt like a bit of loser stopping studyin n leaving the library cuz h&a wuz on considering my friends were laughing at me neway :eek:

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i used to be like that 2, its more of a routine to watch it everyday cuz thats wen i have dinner

but i would have felt like a bit of loser stopping studyin n leaving the library cuz h&a wuz on considering my friends were laughing at me neway :eek:
thats not nice they are ur friends!!:eek: but you rock girl honestly studying is more important

*hopeful*

HSC
spank_meh said:
thats not nice they are ur friends!!:eek: but you rock girl honestly studying is more important

lol ur so sweeet <3 nah its kool we alwayz laughing at each other, i would laugh at them if they wanted 2 leave 2 go n watch neighbours :p

shortie_689

HSC
I don't think that jack dies he was on the radio yesterday with martha and they were hinting that they are still on the show...
Watch me say this and then Ill be sooooo wrong and ull all yell and scream at me

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
thats like us too...home and away time is our dinner time...so we all watch together...coz my whole family loves the show :)

OMG Shortie...they were on the radio....waaaa...i cant believe i missed it...wat station was it on???...and wat did they say...tell me tell me

shortie_689

HSC
well it wa 104.1 last night
and they sorta were just saying how silly it was cause martha was running around when really she should have had no arms and legs
and then she said there is a helicopter crash and that the newly weds havent had any chance to spend any quality time together...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awwwwwwwww.....sooo sad....but its true to...they show all be decapitated after the blast hehw...

did anyone notice in last nights ep...when zoe came into the barn with tracy...jack was doing something in the backgroud near a table??...and does anyone know who turned the gas on??...coz i dont think zoe did *thinks*...kah...that episode really made me think at the end...my bro and i were like wth happened...and were asking all these questions...

and why were they on a helicopter in the first place...and wats happening to jack...check this picture out

http://images.seven.net.au/image/0606/060614154406_haa_gal_ep843_418x235_15.jpg

*cries*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)