Home and Away (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Good evening, all!! :wave:

I don't like the way Racheal got angry at Kim for his wanting to give Lee a chance. Stupid woman. At least she gave Joe back eventually.
Even though, stupid Lee.
Hiya :wave:

Oh and i can totally see why she got angry... This girl ran away when she had an illness or whatever and abandoned her baby without any care, Rachel took in the baby and now after however long, she wants the baby back.. It's all a bit suss...

And they gave the baby back *cries* WHYYY~!!!???:eek:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I understood the reason why she got angry at Lee, but she seems to get angry at Kim quite often. And considering the fact that they both agreed to wait 5 years for a kid, but then BANG, they have one. Who had to make the adjustment? Kim.
Stupid Racheal. I like Amanda more than I like her... Hell, I like Jonny more than I like Racheal.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
It's true though. She really does nothing but complain to Kim, and yet he still wanted to marry her. I don't know who's dumber: Racheal, or Kim for wanting to marry her.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
It's true though. She really does nothing but complain to Kim, and yet he still wanted to marry her. I don't know who's dumber: Racheal, or Kim for wanting to marry her.
Remind you of another couple??? But yeh Rachel does annoy me too <_<

Anywhos, guy i have a dilemma and i would really appreciate you opinions. Ok its got to do with my job hunting. Ive been offered a job in Brisbane at a pharmacy, so basically i can just go there in January and start straight away, no interview, no resume no nothing, just start, i think, well maybe an interview but the lady the owns the pharmacy is my aunty's friend, and she gave my cousin a job there like straight away, so she said i could work there as well. Now, i wouldnt mind taking that job because as i said there will be no interview or resume or whatever, and i can live with my family up there for 2 months, and i would love that since i never get to see them during the year, except for a couple weeks in the summer holidays, and i miss them heaps and heaps, and they got a new house :p Another good thing is that i get away from my parents here, who i seem to be fighting with A LOT lately,well mainly my mum because she is a loser. But then if i do go, i'll miss my friends here, 2 months without seeing them is hard :( And i guess i will sorta miss my family, but what are the chances of that. And i'll miss my bed, and i'll just miss Sydney all together :( , also my cousins here :( But whatever. Please help me???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I finally watched last nights episode, it wasn't really that interesting almost a waste of a final weeks episode although had to be done. I can understand why Lee wants Joe back I mean before when she had him she was scared, almost alone, had a persuasive boyfriend who she thought she was in love with, had little to no family support, bad living situation etc. At least now she has got her act together and knows exactly what she wants\needs and it looks like she is finally getting her life in order and is having that much needed support to make the right decisions.

Rachel complaining well she is a women who knows exactly what she wants and one of those that get really attached to people i.e. Kim and Joe. The whole Amanda situation well when I saw the gift I knew she was getting some kind of present for Peter. Oh my what kind of wedding night and next day Kim and Rachel had I mean wasn't much romance there. Then the next day Rachel was going to do washing? The day after she had got married I mean seriously one would think that would be the last thing on anyone’s mind after they got married even taking Joe into account who she should of been spending time with and lets not forget Kim some rushed wedding and some rushed romantics, also no plans for honeymoon it seems...wedding of the year pfft as if Jack and Martha FTW on that one.

Tash if I was you I would take the job and live with your cousins for two months. I mean think of it practically it is only two months, you will get job experience, a reference off them when you are done so then you will have prior job experience when you come back to Sydney looking for employment and you get sort of a mini holiday change is as good as a holiday or so they say. Yes you will miss your friends\family and Sydney but really it is only two months there is always telephone, internet etc not the same but not like you will lose contact with them. Especially given this opportunity will help you when you want to find further employment when you come back home. I say, go for it girl!

froggy_chik87

HSC
tash, if u really missed your freinds and family THAT much, you could always fly down for like two days or something, if you have time off...its not expensive at all...and if ur working u'll def have enough money!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i think i might go for it. I had a fight with my brother today, and i think i need to get away from my parents and brother :p I'll talk to my mum and my aunt and i might just go. Should be fun :p

Ok tonights ep was aiite. Belle and Luc are so cute, poor Drew though :( Meh! I hope Luc and Belle stay together :D Poor Rocco, stupid Johnny. So Ash is not working for Johnny, thats good to know. 2 days until Ash's secret it revealed and the season finale :D :( Cant wait!! Oh and Martha looked really tanned in tonights ep, i was like wth!?!?!?!?!

"Chubby"

HSC
there's one thing i don't understand about tomorrows ep....johnny overhears ash and rocco so how does johnny end up at the police station?

btw guys, ill be at my formal tomorrow night so i will need a recap pretty please :)

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah i was wondering the same thing as chubby...

awww poor drew :( but lucas is so cute too, lucky belle to have those 2 options

tasha just go, unless u have something better to do here (not including friends) :eek:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
oh what happened tonight? i missed it :( SOmething with Drew/Belle/Lucas?? Ohhhh, i think I missed a good episode. ANyone wanna recap please? :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i missed the beginning kate

but basically (and this is very basic) collens back, xmas show is back on, drew n lucas were talking and drew asked luc if him n belle are serious and luc said no and belle heard and got shitty. drew got excited thinking they might break up.anways belle and lucas made up but drew didnt know and told belle that he'd like to hook back up with her/or something along the lines of wether her n luc r breaking up but belle said no me n luc are stronger than ever. belle n drew are playing mary and joseph in the play and will have heaps of scenes together and have to kiss. the gang had a meeting about the robbery, rocco went n told ash everything he had just learnt. rocco overhead morag n martha arguing about ash and got suss, went down to the beach and saw johnny n ash talking. so when ash came around he told him off but ash reassured him about everything ie busting johnny at the robbery but while they were talking johnny was outside listening to every word

so thats the main storyline minus tha extra crap, hope it makes sense im kinda out of it right now :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
ohhh, man i missed a good episode. Thanks hopeful, it did make sense :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
G'day all! :wave:

I only caught the last 10 minutes or so tonight. Belle looked quite pretty, as did Martha, as always, hehe.

Did I miss anything important in the first 20??

Tasha - I honestly can say I don't know what I'd do given the situation. I know that summer holidays would want to be spent with friends, but friends are always around, and job opportunities come only once in a while. Go for the job. At least you'll get to see family up there, and have some time away from your mother, which may do you both some good.

ane_st

HSC
Chubby said:
btw guys, ill be at my formal tomorrow night so i will need a recap pretty please :)
Hope you had a good time at your formal!!!

And i can hardly remember what was in the first 20minutes... OH i do remember that Rocco transfered $500 into Johnny's account - this was shown on a very pensioner friendly monitor...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh you forgot that Lance is coming back for the pagent :D And Martha asked Ash to spend xmas on a secluded beach with her, but he said he promised his mum and dad that he'd spend xmas wit them *cough*liar*cough* instead he'll be with his wife and kids, and sorry for those who didnt know but we'll find out tomorrow anyways.

shortie_689

HSC
Did anyone watch Today Tonight last night??? After watching that I have a new found respect for Jodi Gordon what an amazing soul she must have to stick by his side through the toughest of times... Studying to be a nurse I have seen what these people go through and working at Ronald McDonald house I know full well that the road to recovery is not easy or smooth sailing it takes a lot of guts of their family members and friends to be emotionally strong in this time!!! It's amazing to me how such a goodlooking and handsome young man can look so sick... I really feel for both of them and I am amazed at Jodi's spirit and good heart!!!

*hopeful*

HSC
ane_st said:
OH i do remember that Rocco transfered $500 into Johnny's account - this was shown on a very pensioner friendly monitor...
hahaha yeh what kind of laptop was that....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tonights ep was really really good. I liked it. And for once Ash did something 'right'. Well at least he caught Johnny, and Johnny is 'out of the equation' as he likes to put it. But poor Sally. Why the heck was she waiting at the station for Johnny to come back, she put her own life in danger. And now Rocco is going to go stab her, and from the promo is sounds really graphical, not looking forward to that. But im glad that well at least Johnny is gone, now we just have to deal with Rocco next year <_< But yeh overall, a good episode :D

Cant wait for tomorrow :D Finale :( Im going to be sad. Then 6 weeks without HAA, looking forward to that, seriously. It will be good for me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)