Home and Away (2 Viewers)

shortie_689

HSC
FOR ALL MARTHA LOVERS AVERT YOUR EYES!!!
OMG Martha what a peice of trash, low life scum how could she say such horrible things she is sooo dumb I can't beleive she is falling for Ash's lies she deserves to be miserable and hurt when Ash gives her a blow to the gut and tears her heart in two she is such a stupid idiot god I hate her I truelly hate her soooo much she is such an ugly person when she is angry the way her face scrunches up I hope that she dies in the show and leaves and we never have to lay eyes on her again!!!
OK YOU CAN LOOK AGAIN!!!
I LOVE SALLY AND BRAD OH I LOVE THEM SOOOO MY NEW FAVE COUPLE

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok Martha USED to be my fav character, and now she is my second fav character. Is she stupid or what?? I cant believe she said those things to Morag. The poor old lady. Gosh, and that voice of hers, OMG i just want to cut her voice chord so we never have to hear her talk again. SO DAMN ANNOYING!!! I so dont like her right now, so not at all. And what the heck was she wearing. THose shorts were horrible. OMG. Jodi must have cringed when wardrobe showed them to her, coz Jodi has fashion sense, and that is def not something you'd see her wearing. Horrible i tell you :angry: -breath in breath out-

on the other hand, Jacky looks adorable tonihgt (no screencaps :(). And as Nathan said, he is healing rather quickly. Oh wellz, anything to see him in his uniform again :p And Ash, well i do hate him, dont get me wrong, but i felt sorry for him today. Kah! And anyone even notice how pretty Tony's eyes are?? Love them.

Brad and Sally, cuteness, thats all :D

So not looking forward to tomorrow, more Martha's voice. Im gonna die

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
It was good to see Brad and Sally work that little thing out... How cute is Brad, with his wedding rings, hehe.

Good on Tony, it's good to see that he still cares for Martha, but it was sad to see Martha go off at Morag - you could see the sadness in Morag's eyes... Although it was true what Martha said, it was still wrong for her to do so...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Tasha, I love the fact that you express your extreme hatred for Martha, but she is still your second favourite character. Lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks Nathan :D I Love them :wub: DO you have any of Tony's gorgeous eyes?? :p Probs not :p

Oh and wasnt Jodi's acting brilliant tonihgt, just brilliant. Pity Martha is such a loser and a hypocrit, telling Morag off for walking out of her marriage, ummm...hello, Martha you did the exact same thing you idiot :angry: Oh wellz, my friend managed to convince me not to hate Martha, so i still like her, but she just not my no.1. My beautiful Jacky is <3

"Chubby"

HSC
tonight.

MARTHA = BIG BIATCH arrrggghhh...

jsut expressing my hatred towards her right now.lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA no Tasha but I guess you can use\PS those screen caps of tony to highlight those eyes. :p

All i can say is it's going to take a long time for Martha to get back into Morag's good books as she has knowbody to blame but herself.

HSC
Haha, Martha was so bitchy tonight! :(
Sally and Brad are awesome. :)

Oh and Nathan, i had 2 made for me, go ahead and use either one:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey them haa things are awesome. Great work C_l :D

I found some awesome Martha spoilers, which just make me hate Ashton a whole bit

- Martha finds out she's pregnant and has an abortion

- After Tony blames her for a break in at the surf club, she quits and starts working behind the bar at a strip club

- She soon realises she could make more money working on the stage than behind the bar...Martha becomes a pole dancer!

As much as i cant wait for that, im gonna cry when the first part happs. I hate ashton i hate ashton i hate ashton :angry:

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Some good spoilers there, Tasha, thank you!! I for one can't wait, hehe. I'm sure Jeremy is with me on the last part of your spoiler :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Oh, but of course. All of us guys on the HAA forum want to see Martha doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)