I sit here alone
HSC
i actually wouldnt mind seeing jess tovey there
but livo is too far from where i live :(
and yes, lets hope i dont fall asleep whils watching H&A

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jess looked gorgeous at the signings on Saturday, even at the Adelaide signings she looks pretty. i love her dresses.

But im with Siz, nothing exciting coz theres not Jodi :p She's alwayz at Towers, and im never there when she is <_< Oh wellz.

Cant wait for tonight :) Martha, Jack, perfect episode :p Except for why they are together is a poo, but oh wellz. And Amanda and Peter <3 My 2 fav couples in one epsiode, these writers are doing something right for once :)

shortie_689

HSC
OMG I HATE KIT SO MUCH!!! Who does she think she is telling Rachel how to be with Kym and who does Kym think he is blaming Rachel if the interfering Kit hadnt come over it wouldn't have gone ove rthe top so really it is all Kit's fault!!! SO HATE KIT I hope she dies in childbirth or the baby isn't Kyms and she gets exhiled!!! Why can't people see that Rachel and Kym are meant to be together!!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's not Kit's fault Rachel and Kim have communication problems and choose to hide things from eachother. Kit was being completely honest to Kim instead of hiding anything.

HSC
pritnep said:
It's not Kit's fault Rachel and Kim have communication problems and choose to hide things from eachother. Kit was being completely honest to Kim instead of hiding anything.
I kinda agree, except for the last sentence. Kit hid the pregnancy from Kim throughout most of it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Leave Kit alone :( Anywyas, ive had these spoilers all day and i totally forgot to post them here. Im liking them, well fridays mostly. Shaney baby finally comes :D

Monday: Matilda, Lucas and Cassie concoct a plan to get Ric out of gaol. Martha is caught drinking on the job. PG

Tuesday: Ric has a dramatic showdown with Johnny. Martha tries to escape her problems with the help of a stranger. PG(v)

Wednesday: Martha's behaviour is out of control. Amanda tells Kelli that she is going to turn herself into the police.

Thursday: Belle begins to realise Kelli isn't as lovely as she looks. Sam is upset when Jack lets Rory down in a big way.

Friday: Sally is overwhelmed by Brad's revelation at the hospital ball. Drew and Belle finally admit their true feelings for each other. Danger is lurking for Sam and Jack when an unexpected visitor arrives in town.

Enjoys!! Yay, a hospital ball, pity Martha wont be going. Would love to see her in a gown, and Jack in a suit *dies* I guess i'll have to wait for the Logies for that :p Oh wellz. Cant wait. Wonder what Brad's revalation is, maybe he wants to adopt Pippa :p That'll be heaps cute though. And Shaney baby is coming to the bay, as long as he doesnt hurt Jacky, i'll love him :D Oooopz, im revealing spoilers. OH wellz :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Because she knew what it would do to Rachel if she did. Also it further proves that she didn't want a relationship if she did she would of came racing back to tell Kim the news.

Nice spoilers there Tasha, thanks. YAY for spoiler Tuesday.

About time Belle.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Was it just me, or did Jodi look exceptionally gorgeous tonight? Hehe. It was good to see Jack and Martha together. And again, did I just imagine it, or did the camera pay special attention to the shot where Jack touched Martha's arm?

And <3 Kit. :) I think you're on your own there, shortie.

shortie_689

HSC
so don't care if I am on my own just can't stand her and I have never ever been able to!!! From the beginning when she was that frumpy alcoholic to now when she wears to much fake tan she looks orange!!!
GET RID OF HER!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And again, did I just imagine it, or did the camera pay special attention to the shot where Jack touched Martha's arm?
Yes, i so noticed that. OMG tonights episode brought me to tears, and then they played The Fray, which made me ever sadder. But poor Martha. I wanna give her a hug -cries- I hate ASh, i hate what his done to Jack's poor Martha :( ANd when Martha was looking at Jack playing happy family with Sam and Rory, i just felt sooo sad. Tonights episode really made me sad. Loved the Jack and Martha moments, and yes Jack was touching Martha a lot, but it was sweet. I love Jack. And damn he is soooo skinny, and so is Jodi, but a good skinny not bad skinny for both of them. Awwwww....i soo want them to get back together now. -falls into depression- And Sam looks nice in tonights ep too, which i hate. She like just so normal and makes Jack happy, but all she does for Jack is play happy family, theres no drama there, thats why their relationship is lameo to the max. But Rory is adorable. Loved it when they asked him if it was ok and they were all watching him intently, and Rory was just soo cute. The cameraing was done really well. That whats so good about this show, the camera work is done sooo well compared to other shows *cough*Neighbours*cough* Ok enough about that, no wait, that last part where Martha was crying on the sofa after the abortion was soooo sad. :( :( :( :(

Amanda, what have you done my girl, but damn she was drunk tonight, no Ethan drugged her. Was that Cocaine that he put in her drink or something?? I hate him kah! Poor Amanda. Gosh i keep typing Martha instead of Amanda :p Anyways, poor Peter. haha what i loved about tonights ep was that both Peter and Jack were watching the cricket, i just laughed :p I know Petey loves his cricket, but i didnt know Jacky did. Oh wellz, it was soooo cute :p

Overall, i actually liked tonights ep, might so download it so i can keep crying :p Will enhance my depression but oh wellz :p Oh and thanks Nathan for the caps, will go look at them now :)

</rant>

I cant believe you got a cap of Jack and Sam kiss, i turned away when they did that, and then you had to go cap it -hmph-

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm so mad at Martha right now. I hated how she was all, "THIS ISNT A BABY, ITS A PREGNANCY" uurghhhh I can't stand that kind of attitude. I know some people will probably argue the whole pro-choice thing, but I can't help it :(. I don't think she should've gotten rid of the baby, no matter how much she hates Ash.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It was a tad rushed, but they did present both sides of the argument on a very controversial topic Jack being one side and Martha the other. I just thought it would last a few more episodes then it did but I don't think they wanted to go to far into it as being the show that it is with it's target audience and on at 7pm they would of been pushing the boundaries, which HAA doesn't usually like to do.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I think I have to disagree with you, Nathan. She looked gorgeous tonight. I loved her hair the way it was, hehe. So very Martha. I guess that's just my taste. :) Nice caps, btw. Thankies.

It was probably just a sleeping pill that Ethan poured into Amanda's drink, Tasha.

I have to agree with Nathan on the whole anti vs. pro abortion thingo. It was a bit rushed, but they at least tried to show both sides of it. To be honest I wasn't sure that she had gone through with the abortion there at the end, as most abortion clinics don't do it on the first visit - you have to get a psych. thing done first, to make sure you're in the right frame of mind to make the decision - as Martha clearly wasn't. Now you're asking, why does Siz know this type of information? He is a guy isn't he? Well fear not, I haven't been in this situation, but my Mum works in a women's health clinic in the city which involves such matters. That and I did my Society and Culture major works on abortion.

Good to see Jack and Sam happy together. Hehe. Sam is rather cute, isn't she? Wow. I had never noticed that before. Sorry, Tasha.

Btw, this is my 1000th post! Woot woot! I've finally made it. Party at my IP address!! :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
congrats sizmos
finally became one of us
Thanks, Jeremy. I can finally say my post count has something to be proud about, lol. So, when's the initiation ceremony? Should I bring anything? I have macaroni necklaces!! I made them in celebration.

I want more Ada on H&A!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha prob the first time ive seen karen post on H&A
welcome~

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Then Martha is an idiot. My bad, and as I've said - I've never really been to one to know for sure. And I suppose we should just thank H&A scriptwriters that she was able to get the procedure done on the same day that she called for the appointment.

As Jeremy said, welcome to the H&A thread, Karen. :) Nice to meet you.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
anyways home and away is too negative at the moment...it needs some happy storylines.
OMG yes, this show alwayz brings me to tears, first last week with Sally's funeral speech and when Martha broke up with Ashton and was crying on the stairs, and then again last night after the 'abortion' and she was crying on the sofa. Just makes me depressed. The only happy thing that is happening on that show is Jack/Sam/Rory, and Kit sort of having a baby, thats sweet, except for Rachel's nagging voice :p

Ah yeh, now this abortion, i sort of found a future spoiler that sort of suggests that Martha didnt get an abortion. It says A glimmer of hope presents itself when there seems to be an alternative to termination, but martha quickly discovers shes more embroiled in ashs world of lies then she ever though. So now im thinking there is still a baby, but then when a guy went to Palm Beach last week, he said that Jodi told him that Martha did get an abortion, and also Martha starts drinking in the next couple of weeks, so i really dont know. But if Martha starts drinking while she is pregnant, then i think im going to have to dislike her, and that for serious, i think, i hope, i doubt, damn. But i will loose respect for her, gosh shes a character, who gives a damn.

Anyways, on the brighter side of HAA news, well for me at least, Jack and Martha won best couple on the BTTB best couple of 2006 poll :) Sally and Flynn came 2nd, then Leah and Vinnie, then Will and Gypsy then Rob and Tasha :)

Oooo...Amanda stuff tonight, cant wait :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)