Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awwwww...Siz, thats so totally awesome. I would love a signed poster thing like that, but with the new cast. OMG Sam, i love him <3 And i remember Bree :p Thats sooo coool.

And that other thing the "scene 1 take 50" thing, is awesome. I want to buy something like that. Where do you get them from??

Oh and congrats Choccy on your license :) Now i must go get mine -hmph-

"Chubby"

HSC
ooo great photos!

hehe no worries. IS your brother in year 12 this yr?. If u saw anybody on my friend's bebo friend list whose name is tina then that's me aha

sorry its late chocolatelover but congrats on getting ur P's. Ive been on my L's for 2 years now ..should get them soon.

To everyone here: i am sorry for spamming as i didn't know that i was doing it.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
My bro is only year 10, but I thought he might be in the background of photos - as it's a skill I taught him - be the idiot in the background.

And Tasha, I don't know where you'd go about getting them... Maybe Fox Studios or somewhere similar? Lots of the SmokeMart and TopHat stores have fangle dangle stuff like that, so you might get lucky?

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
My bro is only year 10, but I thought he might be in the background of photos - as it's a skill I taught him - be the idiot in the background.

LOL!

i forgot to tell u guys again that ill be at work AGAIN tonight..so ill need a recap/screencap whatever is possible plretty plz :)

Thanks!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww Tasha and Chubby need to work on getting your P's. ;)

I shall do my best with screencaps Chubby, should be up later tonight. :)

HSC
Why doesn't Amanda just tell Peter? Pfffft, if only she was honest in the first place... I still like her though.
And anyway, did you guys notice that in the photos of Amanda and Ethan in bed, that Amanda looked out of it in every single one? (Fair enough though, she was drugged. So if Peter did see the pics, wouldn't he notice that? Probably not actually, it is HAA after all...)
tasha1188 said:
CHoccy lover, you got your Ps?? Im soo ashamed of my self, gosh you in yr 12 this year an dim in my 2nd yr of uni and i still havent got them -hides under a rock-
Hahaha, yeah. :) And why r u hiding under a rock? You can't watch HAA there!
SiZmOs said:
Congrats on your license, Chocy. :) Drive safely, please!
Thanks. And I will. :uhhuh:
SiZmOs said:
Oh, and I never thought to even mention this to you guys, let me take a photo of them, and I'll post them up here. I have some H&A signatures on some very cool things... Well, they're old now, and most of the characters aren't in the show anymore, but still.
Hahaha those were awesome!
tasha1188 said:
Oh and congrats Choccy on your license :) Now i must go get mine -hmph-
Thanks. Good luck for when you eventually go for yours!
Chubby said:
sorry its late chocolatelover but congrats on getting ur P's. Ive been on my L's for 2 years now ..should get them soon.
It's not too late, and thanks. And when you go for the test, good luck!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And why r u hiding under a rock? You can't watch HAA there!
lol, thats the funniest thing ive heard all day :p Fine, i'll come out from under the rock just to watch HAA :p Kah! stupid driving test

1hr 15mins :D Whats happening tonight?? Ive sort of lost interest. Bring back the good storylines. Oh yeh, its Ric's trial crap, boring. Im sick of court cases in Summer Bay.

I was just informed today that a few of the older casts will be leaving the show for a few weeks, such as Ray (Alf) and Lynn (Irene) are going to the UK for 4 weeks, Ada (leah) has taken 6 wks off because her wedding is this saturday, so she's probs been off for a couple of weeks now, and apparently Kate took a couple of weeks off as well. All the oldies are like disappearing. And Beth isnt coming back -hmph- Dont they like the show no more. Probs coz they are never given a storyline, they only support in other peoples storylines :p Oh wellz, more screen time for the younger charcters :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
~ 1 hour, 15 minutes!

EDIT: Haha, you beat me to it, Tasha! By 1 minute!

Oh, and I love the signature, Tash. Very cute.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Beth isn't coming back ever? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Well that just makes that storyline for her to go even more random and stupid then it already was.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks Nath. Tonights ep was aiite. I was annoyed at Macca. I wanted him to go see Martha while Cassie went out. Its like as soon as Martha left the farm, he stopped caring for her. Like ok when he first came to the bay it was alright, they were close and all, but then after the bashing, even after Martha forgave him, they just stopped talking. Its like they didnt care for each other any more. There was that one night when Macca and them went over to Jack and Martha's for a dinner party, but then Martha found out that Jack knew about Macca and Cassie, and Martha seemed to have forgotten her brother after that, until she went to their place in the City. And for goodness sakes, Martha has been going through hell for the past month or so, and Macca doesnt give a crap about her. Gosh, if my brother was like i'd slap him across the face.

Anywyas, onto tonights ep, poor Amadna :( Peter looked hot, nice to see Leah, Dan, Irene, and Colleen on the show :p Kelli looked heaps weird with her hair back like that, but her clothes were cute. Ethan is a freak, but loved his wink :p Poor Ric. That Mick guy was sooo stupid. I hate JOhnny sooooo bad right now. Kah! So not looking forward to tomorrows episode, we'll have to see Johnnys smug face again <_< ANd yeh, poor Mattie :( Must be hard for her, esp without her mum around. Oh wellz, theres alwayz Sally and Tony :)

Overall, a good episode. I just cant wait till next week :)

Oh, and i love my siggy too :p

HSC
That was crap. The prosecutor didnt let anyone speak, and went off ruining the whole case for Rick :(

Oh and pritnep your images are really good :)

And tasha you sig is awesome as usual :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jack and Martha kiss Jack and Martha kiss Jack and Martha kiss :D I dont care about fridays ep (oh cept that Jacky was there looking HOT!) and Martha got 2 seconds on screen :p

Oh and that prosecutor chick annoyed me, i just wanted to slap her. Poor Mattie :( Oh wellz, cant wait till next week. Jack and Martha kiss :D

Oh and thanks Shiftyicequeen :D

*hopeful*

HSC
stupid matilda, sif not try to keep ur big mouth shut....poor ric :(

hahaha jonathon cooper ? when i heard that i was like who ?

Yeh it doesnt seem like martha and macca are even related from the way they act on the show together

sizmos your things are so kooool

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol, thank you, hopeful.

The whole deal with the prosecutor - when Matilda said the stuff about what Ric had said - the prosecution had already been spoken to by the Judge, so none of her questions should have been valid.

Stupid H&A court systems...

And is it just me, or were they in like Summer Bay or Yabbee Creek Local Court? I would have thought a trial of such significance would have been somewhere else, lol. Funny stuff.

*hopeful*

HSC
they were in yabbi creek court, it showed the sign outside at some point

"Chubby"

HSC
that holly woman is a biiattchhh ...how dare she bring up rick's past!!!

oh and btw, thanks for screencaps...very much appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)