• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
i can get onto bos and read everything - i just couldn't post any replies... of well - guess it helps in a way - i went back to my work :p

we had msn and everything before this crap was brought it... we had msn on our usb drives so that they couldn't delete them :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
O.K., fair enough for the first two, but what place does Big Brother have in a H&A forum?
Coz BB rocks, and yes it is also on at the same time as HAA, and also a few of us here watch BB, and the BB thread is like dead, so why not talk about it here. You guys talk about Sci-fi and 24, so we're allowed to talk about BB, please -angelic look-

I am actually contemplating whether to watch BB or HAA tonight, nothing interesting is happening on HAA, and good stuff is happening on BB, but HAA is HAA and i never miss an episode, kah! too confusing

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Please! Nathan and I don't talk about Sci-Fi and 24 here, we tell the other one to watch it so we can talk about it in the Sci-Fi/24 thread!

And if I remember correctly, you told us off first for talking about something other than H&A in here!!

(Nathan, back me up!)

jirwin

HSC
does it really matter now :D we are all family :D no need for fights over petty things

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i know, sorry Siz. Im a hypocrite :p Oh wellz, the HAA thread can talk about anything and everything, but mostly HAA :p Well im up for that, i dont know about you guys, im sure you'll be fine. And the mods, well they never say anything anyways :p

jirwin

HSC
im sorry to say and no offence too u guys... but im really not liking uni students atm...

we have uni art students come every friday to "mentor" us... they are so persistent - its annoying... one insists on talking to me EVERY week... she says i have to have "5min with her" every week.. she makes me bring in my art book too.... its so annoying - i actually have to do work! theres no way of escaping either - my friend tried and this uni person even went looking for her!

ARGH

HSC
^^lol

She may be annoying, but we arent...well i am but the people in this thread are cool :uhhuh:

Siz go ahead and flirt away, i wanna see where this will end :p

Lol tells all cool down. :eek: Its not fun when you're agruing :( Group hug! Everyone say sorry to each other:eek:

But I do agree with Tasha, the BB thread is dead, and we like to talk about everything going on :) Only coz there's nothing else to talk about :(

50 mins :D

jirwin

HSC
the bad thing is... i used my travelling as an excuse to not bring my art book and im like "i live here and its hard to bring my artbook cos of travelling" and she was like "well i live there too!"

its not a popular place either

jirwin

HSC
yeah - they are mentoring us on our majors... we came up with a good idea but my normal teacher didn't like - made me change it - then me, a casual teacher and 2 of the uni students didn't like it lol - so i've changed it to what i want :D

jirwin

HSC
lol - i've had 5 ideas come to think of it - but i like what i am doing now even if my art teacher doesnt

what is even meant to happen on HAA tonight - too lazy to get up and get my tv week and i have a pile of art stuff to get through by first session tomorrow

HSC
umm..i remember seeing Kelli and Ethan, and Belle...but thats all :| Maybe MAttie today when she nearly drowns? Or Martha :S

10 mins :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I decided to watch BB tonight, with the help of my cousin :) And i'll watch HAA tonight while i wait for uplate to start :)

Anywyas, new JOdi pic, she looks gorgeous in this pic <3 There is also a really really cute Paul and Jodi pic from the same event, but not bothered posting it :)

HSC
haha

well either way you're going to watch it :)

Im out, BB/H&A/TBL/The footy show/BB all after each other :| ...omg 7 pm*runs to nearest tv*

Good night everyone:wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Poor Amanda, i felt sooooo sorry for her :( Kelli is such a cow, i hate her -hmph- Alf and Amanda at the end was sweet, i dont think Alf has ever set foot in that house. I so hope Kelli/Ethan get busted tomorrow. Oh and Petey, topless Petey was even better <3

Cassie is such a butt head too, poor Jules, i felt sorry for him too. Him and Lily are so cute. Cassie so likes Jules, she is just an idiot.

Tomorrow :( Poor Mattie -cries- I'll definitely watch tomorrows ep :p

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
omg thanks for the jodi pic tash :D
and yes it was quite an ordinary episode...but a lot less emotional one too (i didnt watch it yestergay so i couldnt comment), but it seems kelli just wants to destroy every aspect of amanda's life...and shes on her way there
someone expose her please...amanda herself maybe? this is dragging on for wayyyyyyy too long
i only saw a snippet of belle today...but gosh that snippet was worth it :)

but i gotta admit, when that guy broke his back lifting weights...i lol'd

bshadrian

HSC
yeah kellys role is goingon far to long and it s unbelievable when shes kissing her boyfriend on the beach how can no one see, everyone sees everything on that beach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)