• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah wondering whats going on with mattie tomorrow...they said theyve got another surprise installed for us, so im wondering what that will be

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I know what happens to Mattie, its quite sad, but yeh. Reading the spoilers, some sort of tragedy happens every single week on this show, its getting quite annoying -hmph-

HSC
Haha i know what happens to Mattie na na nana na suckers!!!!!! :p

i cant believe you guys arent watching TBL finale :( You're all missing out !!!

And Cas :mad1: dont see why she even bothers!

Amanda:( stupid Kelli EVILLLL sister!!!:mad:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i am absolutely dying to know whats happening to mattie
could somebody please spoiler it?
otherwise it would be another sleepless night thinking about it :(

HSC
she nearly drowns, lily and drews friend see her, he panics lily jumps in to save her, and i think Ric end up saving both of them?

All i know is the firs part is true :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Mattie spoiler

Mattie drowns, thats basically it. She somehow gets swept away at sea, and drowns. But more bad things happen after that with Lily and Jules. Its quite sad, for both of them. I think Mattie is fine -shrugs-

Im sorry, but i am just loving this picture :p

Adrian- we read the spoilers, and TV Week confirmed it in last weeks issue

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahhh thanks heba
if only i could be mattie's hero :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hi H&Aers.

I have been off sick today and was feeling sick last night and so I wasn't able to come to the computer later last night and most of today only reason I am on now is to email my teachers.

Although the last two episodes (today's and yesterday's haven't been that great/interesting).

My comments on last night's episode:
For a doctor Rachel really isn't that bright. I it is sooooooooooooo clearly obvious there is something between her and Hugh and yet she fails to see it and acts all surprise when suggested. Either that or as I suspect she feels it to and is just ignoring it but the sooner they get together the sooner Kim and Kit can <3.

Jules is so sly and with the lamest lines but I agree with Jess he does mix things up a little but as we very well know his type of character doesn't last very long. Aww how cute are Belle and Drew they belong together.

My comments on today's episode:
Cassie, Cassie, Cassie when will you ever learn the more you tell someone they can't be together the more they will want to be together. *cough* Cas and Macca *cough*.

Although she is right but Lily needs to find this out for herself since she is head over heals for the guy let her take a big fall, can't protect them all. Oh and were did the helpline go, what you help one person and it's a job well done close up shop. I mean I know Cassie wasn't aloud to go back and answer phones/work there but still they could show it or refer to it at least sometime in the near future.

My, my Jules has a temper oh and he needs a hair cut badly so doesn't suit him.

Everyone going to Adelaide is sort of there way of saying the whole Hunter family was there as they don't have to actually show the funeral nor that they weren't there, they can talk about them all being there without us actually seeing it.

Amanda, Amanda when will you learn I mean she is rich enough and smart enough to protect her assets and not leave things to her sister who if she actually opens her eyes everything that goes wrong stems from her. I hope they catch her out but somehow I very much doubt it.

HAHA Siz I am so staying right out of that argument.

I am a loyal HAA fan and have just been watching it not BB although since I wasn’t in my room watching it on my computer today I did flick over in the commercials to BB. :p :)

HSC
Aww ...hope you get better Nathan :(

and Adrian yeah right, didnt you go on about amanda being hot a few posts ago :p You want them all, admit it!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Me to I hate being sick although at the moment feeling much better then I did this morning. :) So hopefully I am on the mend.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
martha and belle ill only dig
plus amanda isnt that old is she?
still in her late 20s i assume

and hope you get better soon nathan :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)