Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Roguedeth

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
lawl, home and away ripped off fight club so bad the other night.

yeah i was just flipping channels saw these 2 guys fighting im like fucking yes fight club

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol at todays episode where alf and morag found out that colleen smart is their sister.
Their expression= priceless

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
what the hell???? i missed tonight's episode because I was at work, but what?? colleen is their sister? where did that even come from? and didnt colleen and alf have a thing way back when?

*hopeful*

HSC
^ colleen found some diary in a time capsule in some war memorial and its by some member of the Stewart family (i think grandma) and we dont how or why yet but we know colleens their sister

this show is starting to get on my nerves, close to becoming as stupid as neighbours

HSC
heyyy neighbours is alright now :( Dean is on it haha <3

Seriously though the writers on H&A are re-using the same story lines over & over again.

& Alf, Colleen & Morag have the same mother right? lol@morags reaction.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha tonights episode was gold...almos comedic by our standards.
LOL at morag though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
trying to remember what happened half an hr ago.
So colleen is ecstatic that she is now related to colleen and morag. Colleen came around to roman's place looking for leah, but instead told roman of her wonderful news.
So when roman bumped into alf, he was a thousand miles away but actually talked into sense into alf and he cut colleen some slack.

However, when colleen goes to the caravan park and looks for sally and finds shes not there, she told matilda that shes officially collen stewart. Now she thinks that alf and them are going to get married, and ric was like wtf.

So he went looking for alf and ask him everything, to which alf confirmed it was true...except that ric doesnt know that alf and colleen are brother and sister, and not future husband/wife.

Later we see irene, belle and leah on the pier diner and they were gobsmacked and wouldnt imagine the idea of colleen and alf marrying, but then their suspicions were confirmed when they see alf and colleen hugging.

When there was a party to celebrate, alf finally told them that colleen and him are only brother and sister and not going to marry.

And aden is being his usual dickhead self.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Why did aden start crying though? And what was he telling his dad when he was asleep? That he had AIDS? Was he practicing or something? I was going back n forth between Biggest Loser and H&A, so I didn't catch much of the Aden storyline, but I saw most of the Colleen story. Lol at Morag's face.

HSC
Aden thinks he has HIV, even though he told Mattie he's 100% sure he doesn't and was all 'Cassie is a slag and deserves it' he's scared & thinks he has it, which is why he was telling his dad & crying. He didn't tell his dad when he woke up because i think, he thinks his father doesn't care about him.

Aden is nice man, he's just one of them typical bullies though ..act tough at school because he hates his life :( <3 Aden. I hope he changes a bit though.

I loved ric today, the whole thing was funny :eek:

Alissia

HSC
lmao! home and away was hilarious today. could you imagine Alf and Colleen getting married. it was just way too funny.

HSC
Wait, I've been missing some episodes. How could Aden possibly have HIV?
LOL i don't watch home and away for a couple of days and now Alf and Colleen are related? Wtf! Its a little too Milco and Sally for my liking....god, home and away is getting weird!! So much happening at once!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Wait, I've been missing some episodes. How could Aden possibly have HIV?
LOL i don't watch home and away for a couple of days and now Alf and Colleen are related? Wtf! Its a little too Milco and Sally for my liking....god, home and away is getting weird!! So much happening at once!
Aden thought he got infected by Cassie when they got into that car accident last year. When Cassie was talking to the class about her HIV she said she found out she was HIV positive 6 weeks ago, but wasn't sure when she actually got infected, and Aden got a flashback to the car accident, where Cassie's head was bleeding, and his leg was bleeding and they were sort of pressed up against each other for some reason or other, I can't really remember.

I totally agree with the whole Alf/Colleen, Sally/Milco thing. Seems totally unnecessary to me. How about the parallels H&A always seems to have with Neighbours too, if anyone has noticed? Harold left today and all the ads were like "this historic event: Harold leaves Ramsay street", soooo similar to "Sally leaves H&A". I wonder if H&A is gonna get some washed-up pop star joining the show soon too.

*hopeful*

HSC
harold left neightbours ?? i didnt see a single ad about that

i missed todays ep but caught the beginning while getting ready, exactly how did collen end up being related to the Stewarts and why did no-one know etc ??

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Aden thought he got infected by Cassie when they got into that car accident last year. When Cassie was talking to the class about her HIV she said she found out she was HIV positive 6 weeks ago, but wasn't sure when she actually got infected, and Aden got a flashback to the car accident, where Cassie's head was bleeding, and his leg was bleeding and they were sort of pressed up against each other for some reason or other, I can't really remember.

I totally agree with the whole Alf/Colleen, Sally/Milco thing. Seems totally unnecessary to me. How about the parallels H&A always seems to have with Neighbours too, if anyone has noticed? Harold left today and all the ads were like "this historic event: Harold leaves Ramsay street", soooo similar to "Sally leaves H&A". I wonder if H&A is gonna get some washed-up pop star joining the show soon too.
Thanks lol. That's even weirder....all of a sudden having a flashback to the car accident in which Cassie's bleeding head was conveniently pressed up against Aden's bleeding leg. Just a little too much HIV and long lost siblings going around for my liking.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah. becoming the worst show ever.

im going to go and audition and be like 'srsly guys. stop with the crap'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)