• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Bold and the Beautiful is B&B and I watch that already. Jess already pays me out for it. :eek: :shy:

As for Big Brother, I will at least watch it on Monday night after that we will see.

As for HAA, Nicole is very over the top - people new to the neighbourhood/town/school don't act like that when they are new at least in my experience which I guess is why it's just LOL. But it is HAA interesting all the same.

:eek: Geoff asking Melody out.

Martha and Jack kind of want to reverse judgement until we know how long it will be, but to be honest would be good if they are together for good this time because they have both had bad relationships since and theirs has been the only one that worked for them.

What Jazz was wearing to school yesterday...LOL. None of my school admin staff looked like that.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Geoff smiling to himself after he asked Melody out was the cutest I've ever seen him. I never thought he was cute before today. Aden didn't do it for me today. He just gave off this douche-baggy vibe.

HSC
Nathan- lol. Dude B&B is so lame! lol. omg.

& Jazz looked hot yesterday man, it was funny though how nobody told her it was a bit too bit for school :p

yay we can talk about BB here, since the actual thread for it always dies..

mischievous90- Ah well, people used to talk to each other about how their days were and tv shows, then we realised we all -or most of us- watched it, so we just spoke about anything :p

Um today- Nicole seemed eh..same with Geoff, and that Melody girl. AND Leah. how fake& dumb was that. [Leah about the whole 'moving on']

There was Belle though! :D And Aden :D Only thing that helped this episode <3

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
Bold and the Beautiful is B&B and I watch that already. Jess already pays me out for it. :eek: :shy:
I don't pay you out that much. :p and you love it anyway :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Seeing that old chick who is entering the house, Terri, or whatever, put me off BB. So im definitely sticking with H&A, Esp if its the last year i'll get JM. I need to watch all of it :) B&B and BB are lame anway :p

Jazz is not a a regular, unfortunately. I would have loved for her and Roman to hook up, because Nicole seems to really like her :)

mischievous90

HSC
drats lolz... i was hoping jazz would b a regular:p shes very interesting ahahah

do u guys think Jack and martha will last?

Nicole rocks though.. a lil over confident but she rocks

*hopeful*

HSC
i think nicoles whole whole paris hilton resemblance is a bit too much for summer bay but i still like it lol

otherwise a pretty boring ep

anyone here watch gossip girl ? if so didnt annie remind you so much of jenny from GG ??

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I don't like Jenny anymore but she is very pretty! I think Annie is somewhat similar however a nicer person at heart!

~Claire~

HSC
I love H&A atm, it's such a good show!!

although, i have to say, i cannot handle Nicole! Way too in love with herself, its just annoying to watch. Also, she speaks with weird pauses through her sentences ALL the time.

However, i think that matilda and rick should break up (for the final time).
They always fight, and he always lies to her!!!

HSC
A the Jenny thing. I HATE that girl. She changed so much, so annoying now. & Annie has been changing for some time now. I think she's better [nicer] but the Jenny girl is so pretty!

& Ric/Mattie are great together, but the writers keep making their relationship like Jack& marthas with all those stupid problems. :(

*hopeful*

HSC
yep i didnt mean in terms of looks for annie compared to jenny, just the whole desperate to be cool thing anyway i love how bitchy jennys become but thats a topic for the GG thread :)

mattie and ric -------> Boring!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I hate Jenny. She annoys the crap outta me. I never really liked her actually. Shes just a try-hard, and i hope Blair gets her back good :)

Anyway, back to H&A.

Ric and Mattie are the most annoying couple in the Bay. Mostly from Matties side though. I can bare Ric sometimes, but Mattie is just a brat. Cant wait for her to leave :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Rach and Tony awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Hahaha so cute, yay for her saying yes :) I'm over my Jazz and Tony dream now!

When Tony was reading Jack's note there was a spelling error!!!! Realised was spelt with a z!!! Tragic!! We are not in America!!! Hahah that is the teacher in me noticing that!!

Geoff and Melody were cute on their lil date! Wish they had of kissed awww!! It was funny when Irene thought Geoff was taking Annie to dinner haha!

Poor Leah - i feel sorry for her but i hope she overcomes Dan's death and finds love somewhere else!!

Mattie is annoying me and so is Ric! Grrr!

I watched HAA with my grandma shes so funny shes like do these children ever do any homework? All they seem to do is go to the beach and kiss each other! Hahahaha

I enjoyed this episode :)

Stang

HSC
woo hoo another home and away wedding can't wait
loving this week of home and away
martha & Jack =]
tony and racheal engaged :)

*hopeful*

HSC
rachel is boring as batshit, im still hoping for tony and jazz :(
how goodlooking did geoff look, i like him better out of uniform...haha and it looks like morag will be getting some action next week

HSC
:eek:

Rachel is the best ever! <3 Rach. The whole wedding bells, is too soon though, & I think Jazz&Tony suit way more than Rach& Tony -sigh-

Mattie& Ric, I'm so over their crap relationship. They both used to be real good, but when they're together they turn lame as and make the show boring.

I loved Melody& Geoff. Hope they stay together. :]

Leah :( I so badly want her to get with Roman, and she's not making it look possible :( </3

i-love-maynard- I think they upload the episdoes on youtube at some point. Not sure if it's uploaded straight away though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)