Home and Away (2 Viewers)

kara42

HSC
From TV week and other people and stuff, I got the impression that only one person was going to die... but Kane can't have survived that... and it doesn't look good for Jack.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jacks a goner man. That is so damn depressing. I literally burst into tears, and couldnt stop for ages.

Martha will not get back together with that bloody asshole Roman. If she does, i will never watch H&A again, ever.

Jack :( How the heck am i meant to study now :(

kara42

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Jacks a goner man. That is so damn depressing. I literally burst into tears, and couldnt stop for ages.

Martha will not get back together with that bloody asshole Roman. If she does, i will never watch H&A again, ever.

Jack :( How the heck am i meant to study now :(
I reckon she will.

"Chubby"

HSC
Jack dies?!!

Nooooooooo!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Tonight's ep was pretty predictable, except for the car crash, that took me by suprise.

Can't wait til next yr!!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i knew about the crash (tv week) but not jack getting shot

i havent read anything about paul leaving, so i was like wtf

HSC
katie tully said:
last 5 minutes ....

jack follows that angelo to the development site, the other cop accidentally shoots jack. last we see of him, he looks dead and angelo is holding him crying

kane crashes into the formal and martha hallucinates and sees jack

building explodes and it looks like kane is gone
ahh thank you.

Tasha;

what about the Jack being an undercover cop thing? :(

Hope he doesn't die :( That would seriously kill it. And Martha..that would seriously .. ugh :(<3

I don't think Jack died, i say only Kane dies.

I want Kane to die :/

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont think the undercover cop this is real. Who knows why Paul grew that disgusting beard, but it doesnt feel like its for H&A now. He got shot in the heart, im pretty sure he is dead.

Yes, i would love nothing more than for Kane to die, and not Jack, but i dont think that's going to happen. H&A is just going to go downhill for me now. I'll have to continue watching in hope that Martha will find out she's pregnant with Jacks baby. Otherwise im not going to give a crap about anything else.

HSC
But the writers know heaps of H&A fans love Jack, killing him off like that is pure evil.

eh. I hope he somehow stays alive, and that's not just a rumour.

Can Martha even get pregnant now?

kara42

HSC
I knew Angelo was gonna shoot Jack from Thursday's previews. It was kinda obvious.

I hope Bridgette confesses and decides to stop. I like her.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
WHAT???? I have missed this show for the last week because it was getting boring and now I find out Jack's dead??? Who shot who? WHat undercover cop thing? What building exploded? What did Melody do at the formal? What car crash??? I neeed answersssssss.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kate:
Paul was on The Morning Show last week and he was sporting a heavy beard (looked really bad) and Kylie and Larry asked him if it was for a storyline, and he said maybe, maybe he'll be an undercover cop. The jerk lied outta his ass. I hate him. Or did he? No, Jack is dead, and i have to learn to accept that.

Heba:
Ummm...yes Martha can get pregnant. She said herself that she would like for her and Jack to have a baby. And wednesday they has sex several times :p And with Jack looking that hot, who wouldnt want to screw him several times <3 Oh, and im pretty sure it was Paul who decided to leave. In TV Week a couple of weeks ago, there was a little snippet saying that an actor who is part of one of the most popular tv couples will be leaving the show, despite producers offering him more money to stay, and that he wants to leave/left to try out new things, or something like that. And it sounds very much like Paul, since he said on TMS that he is going to LA for a few months to see whats out there. So really i dont know whats happening.

But Jack is dead, i have shed far to many tears for him to not accept it anymore. He is dead, and i am closing myself from all H&A related things from now until the show starts again next year. I thikn i could do with a 2 month break :p

So yeah, Have a Merry Christmas all and a fantabulous New Year :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As a finale goes it was an ok one, to be perfectly honest I think I was way more excited for the return after the Olympic cliff-hanger then I am at the moment about the 2009 return.

Maybe it's because the characters who are hanging in the balance aren't my favourites or because it's almost been over hyped. That and I was never really into the building site and council conspiracy.

I liked having a formal though, kind of been awhile since we have had a real major end of year formal – at least that I can think of right now (probably forgetting something but of late anyway).

Like seeing everyone dressed up. Made me think actually of how Aden has changed throughout the year and from when we knew him as only the “school bully” to now where we know his history and his softer side.

When I saw Jack get shot I was kind of like so what he won’t die being a main character and that we haven’t heard anything really about him leaving permanently but now after reading everything here I’ve kind of come around to the same conclusion that maybe he will die and maybe Tasha might be right Martha could be pregnant from their passionate night. However unlikely that maybe in the real world being that didn’t she have to freeze eggs and chemo messes reproductive stuff but I guess it’s still possible.

Although if Jack doesn’t then probably Kane, just because again haven’t heard anything about the others and that he is easy to kill off since he is just guest staring.

Well if this is your last time posting on H&A thread until new year good luck with your exams (if you have any left) hope you do well, Merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year. :)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
But it's not like the show to not publicize who is leaving.

They did it when Kate left, when Sharni left, when Mark and Indiana left ... It just seems so strange that they'd keep hush about Paul leaving ....

And if Angelo really did shoot Jack, then that means Angelo is gone as well. He'll definitely go to jail or lose his job for this, so thats another one down.

Martha can't fall pregnant while on chemo guys, and if she does it'll be a horribly fake story line, and I hope she doesn't conveniently fall pregnant with Jack's baby to try and keep some sentimental value.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Exactly which makes it all very weird.

Yep I had the same thought if that happened.

Well if it was in real terms and are world your right extremely slim but pretty much none but it is Home and Away so it certainly is possible.

jirwin

HSC
They didn't publicise Beau Brady's departure - because it was a part of a major storyline - this could be the same with Paul O'brein - Might not be a major storyline in our eyes but to them its a cliffhanger for the season final so makes sense to me. And although I didn't think Paul was leaving, from reading this thread it sounds quite familiar to me now.

Killing anyone else off doesn't make sense - even Kane - they could develop that so much and with Sam Atwell working as director its just that little bit easier for them to do.

@ Nathan. Yea its great to see how Aden has developed - he is now my favourite character.

Kill Melody off :D

liverpool4dawin

HSC
hey everyone

i have not contributed on this for quite some time! I work for a Sports Celebrity management agency and we have recently done deals Paul O'Brien and I can tell you he has finished filming with H & A and he is off to LA "indefinately".

I hope this clarifies everything!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)