Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
katie tully said:
But it's not like the show to not publicize who is leaving.

They did it when Kate left, when Sharni left, when Mark and Indiana left ... It just seems so strange that they'd keep hush about Paul leaving ....

And if Angelo really did shoot Jack, then that means Angelo is gone as well. He'll definitely go to jail or lose his job for this, so thats another one down.
But Jacks one would be a death, Kate left &so did the others, when they die they seem to try and keep it as quiet as possible.

& Angelo isn't a main character, they won't really make a big deal out of him leaving...at least not until next year when they try and make his story line more obvious.

Martha can't fall pregnant while on chemo guys, and if she does it'll be a horribly fake story line, and I hope she doesn't conveniently fall pregnant with Jack's baby to try and keep some sentimental value.
Yeah that's why i thought she couldn't get pregnant.

&Nathan, about Martha freezing eggs and all, doens't it seem too much? Yeah they were close, but how many people do that. They should just let her live normally for a year with no Jack business or any other guy getting with her.

Lol how many people here hate the thought of Martha&Roman being together?

I'm kind of hoping Kane stays alive, and Kirsty leaves with him :eek:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I want Michael to come back and be with Martha. I liked the two of them together. They kind of had the same beginning she had with Jack (i.e. she hated him and thought he was a jerk before falling in love with him) lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Certainly looking more and more like Jack is gone...

I think Martha did get the option to freeze her eggs but as I said it's Home and Away so things that weren't/aren't so possible in real life like naturally conceiving a child straight after chemo especially on your first "attempt" could certainly happen.

shell.q

HSC
i dont think jack will leave, put it this way, the show can ake so much more story lines out of him if he stays, apparently it is out of jeff, kirsty, kayne or one other it def wasnt jack though......maybe melody?
idk thts wat a few things like tv week and the h&a website have said anyway.
think of it, kayne, everyone moves on, with him staying he could interfear with kirsty n miles thats about it, u see the others have so much more of a storyline to bild upon,

i think kayne will die jack wont

hmmph

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
yeah ive resolved myself to the fact that jack will probably die

and kane as well, tbh. melody wont because she wasnt in the building or hit by the car

the last scenes show them trying to get kane out of the car before the building explodes

bai kane

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Pretty sure Jack's already dead tbh.
I mean, you don't walk through a burning building when you've just been shot, do you?
nah but thats the thing

he didnt look shot

sooooooooo is he a ghost, or is martha hallucinating???

HSC
lol.

i don't think kane dies. there's only one death as far as i heard. :/

& about melody:

she runs away to melbourne, and a heap of people follow, so they sort of copy neighbours with their 'going to another city' thing

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
good, i hope she gets hit by a tram and dies

i hate her guts, god she is the most annoying character ever

and the actress who plays her has about as much acting chop as a plank of wood

HSC
The actress isn't that bad, but her accent and the way she talks really gets on my nerves. I REALLY hate melody though.

Oh&more 'spoilers', these are all from the HAAC forum.

Interview with Cameron Welsh.

Alf's New Nightmare: Summer Bay stalwart Alf is delighted to be enjoying romance with newcomer Bridget- but will his heart be broken? Viewers will see her buying plane tickets in Leah's name they'll wonder exactly what Bridget is up to...

Melbourne-Bound: Melody is in further emotional trauma - and it's set to take the show to another state! Melody goes off the rails and runs away to Melbourne - and some of the locals go after her, explains Cameron.

R.I.P. Jack and Martha? : After a dramatic year which saw Martha diagnosised with cancer, there's more drama ahead for the newly-weds... "Our end-of-year cliffhanger in Australia is about Jack and Martha," says Cameron. "It's all to do with the cancer plots which are now unfolding on screen. The pair will be put in a life-and-death situation..."

Belle's Hell! : Belle's also involved in the cancer storyline, and it's resolved in a way that leads into an even bigger plot. "Belle has had a torrid time of it lately, and what happens will signal the beginning of a downward spiral for her," shares Cameron. "The poor girl's left wondering how much more she can take..."

Three's A Crowd : Proving that soap bosses listen to the fans, Cameron reveals we can expect more from the popular Leah/Kirsty/Miles love triangle... "We orignally planned for Miles and Kirsty to end up together, but it seems people prefer Kirsty to stay with Kane," he admits. "Watching the chemistry develop between Miles and Leah, we've realised there's more to be gained from it - so things will heat up!"

Edit: If you guys havent heard there's also going to be a lesbian/bi storyline, and Charlie is involved.

Some are fairly obvious.

kara42

HSC
I heard Martha gets back with Roman, so I'm gonna assume Jack dies.

:(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh cheers the spoilers Heba.

I never really considered that it would be Jack dying to be honest but after reading everything here and around it seems quiet possible my beat original was Kane though but KK being a popular couple and all...but Jack and Martha are as well.

Yes Martha could just be hallucinating so doesn't have to be his ghost.

HSC
^Yeah, because of the cancer and all..isn't there the whole 'jack or martha dies' thing going? So either marthas cancer is getting worse or something and she imagines him, or he died and she...imagined him? :S

kara, everyone atm thinks Jack dies which is why they're all saying that Martha&Roman get together, i don't think it's confirmed though..plus i doubt she'd get with him so soon. 0o

yoddle

is cool
HSC
haha i saw the home and away thread and thought 'oh my god this is so sad', but just had to post to agree that Melody is so fucking annoying. I mean i thought woman from grey's anatomy had the worst voice on TV but melody is summan else!

A gay/bi storyline?! they're a bit late aren't they? have neighbours done anything like that?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep, I mean as far as I'm aware everyone is just speculating and nobody knows yet 100% that Jack actually dies however likely it is.

Yes Neighbours did but from memory Home and Away has touched on it.

"Chubby"

HSC
ok no one has posted since 11th Dec, so I thought I'll start off with the first post of the new year.

Has anyone read this week's issue of tv week?! It's all about HAA as the cover states. Was tempted to buy it, but I thought maybe someone else would have read it already lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)