homosexuals (2 Viewers)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Homosexuals aren't that bad. There are a lot worse people out there.

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Saying that other people can't marry because of YOUR religion
is like saying other people can't eat donuts because YOU'RE on a diet.

Gay marriage does nothing bad to the economy, is easy to implement and the majority of the population wants it.

What are we waiting for?

HSC
Uni Grad
Saying that other people can't marry because of YOUR religion
is like saying other people can't eat donuts because YOU'RE on a diet.

Gay marriage does nothing bad to the economy, is easy to implement and the majority of the population wants it.

What are we waiting for?
For an iPhone5 to come along and set us back on the righteous path of social liberty.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
That would only make sense as a comparison if donut eaters spread some kind of fat disease. Once I saw this documentary once on "bug chasers." I tell ya hwat.. And easy to implement? I read they want to update all the stained glass art in Australia's churches to show any dipictions of Adam and Eve as "Adam and Steve" and show a disproportionate number of naked cherub babies (only boys of course) and on any images of Jesus redraw him wearing a tight pink shirt. They also want to change all the hymns to fastpaced disco music.
Now thats my kind of religion

mirakon

nigga
HSC
That would only make sense as a comparison if donut eaters spread some kind of fat disease. Once I saw this documentary once on "bug chasers." I tell ya hwat.. And easy to implement? I read they want to update all the stained glass art in Australia's churches to show any dipictions of Adam and Eve as "Adam and Steve" and show a disproportionate number of naked cherub babies (only boys of course) and on any images of Jesus redraw him wearing a tight pink shirt. They also want to change all the hymns to fastpaced disco music.
Admittedly would make church a bit more interesting

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
had me goin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)