Honestly guys...... (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
thats a hard question to answer

no matter how much i winge about my bf or he winges about me i gotta say i love him. I try picture myself with other guys just to know if its love sometimes and i can see myself with other guys but i cant imagine loving them the same way becuase it just wouldnt be him. I can say its love... but how can u be sure?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Lots of teens like to throw around the word.. but then again the meaning of it can be subjective. Meh.

TessaBu

If you keep analysing it trying to work out what it is and classifying it and stuff you will waste your time.
If you enjoy your significant others company then thats all there is to it..
People complicate things by trying to classify feelings, get over it and have fun with the person...
I've known my man since the start of high school but we've only been together for 3 months, we have fun and while we are still pretty young why not!!
Also, Arabian Knight, you need to evaluate your values...
chicks are objects of male pleasure....:)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
uni?sh!t?yes! said:
are there any girls out there that actually have genuine love and care for their boyfriends
*hand up* course i do!
i dont know why anyone would be with someone they didnt genuinly love & care for..even if society says we dont know what love is
though i still wonder how society can say that you dont know what love is when you're under 30 or whatever.....how can others judge an emotion like that to be real or not? its something you feel, noone can tell you to change your feelings for a person

alby

cool duckie
HSC
TessaBu said:
Also, Arabian Knight, you need to evaluate your values...
chicks are objects of male pleasure....:)
tess, are you saying that you believe that? or is that what you think he believes?

if its the former...im scared..i would expect that notion to be close enough to out of female though. do you want to be ordered around by your guy? to be his slave? to have to have sex (or other stuff) with him when ever he wants?

GSTARRAW

A bitch is a bitch but a dogg is a man's best friend. Screw bitches, you do what we say and if that means being ordered around and having sex whenever we want (and other stuff) then so be it.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
you cant say wat love is really,

i think it means you care about someone more then anything in the world.

but when u are in a relationship sure there are times when u dont love the person as much as usual, but when uve been away from them for a while u miss them,

love is hard to define, maybe there isnt love, just a bond between two ppl

Last edited:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
of course theres love at a young age. i dont care what people say about being too young maybe they got hurt when they were younger and thats why they think we are too young.
+ its sometimes a parently thing to say

TessaBu

alby said:
tess, are you saying that you believe that? or is that what you think he believes?

if its the former...im scared..i would expect that notion to be close enough to out of female though. do you want to be ordered around by your guy? to be his slave? to have to have sex (or other stuff) with him when ever he wants?
yeah sorry guys it was a bit of a typo, i thought something was wrong when i looked at the page but i couldn't see it... nevermind me lol... a little dim...

sorry if i offended anyone but i most certainly mean that chicks AREN'T objects of male pleasure...and in addition, any guys who do think this will one day get a rude shock when they are lonely and have to dive into their pocket to pay another hooker.

Congrats to the '04 kids... hope ur results are good!!!

berry580

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly one and half years, known him for two, heard of him and about him for four years.

I'd be moving in with this guy next year..................

And yeah I love him. I don't think has a better knowledge of who's in love and who's not except the person. If anyone goes "you don't know what love is" then who are you to say that, and who would know better?

Who cares. If you think it's love, it's a great feeling. And feeling great is great :p

ahahahaha... *runs away*
Yeah, it's good that he loves you (-r pussy). :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Whatever, people can think they're in love, but if they look at it objectively, they're not fully emotionally developed at our (18 - 20) age. How can we know what love is if we haven't even fully realised our emotions?

For the record, I hate 15-17 y.o. claiming they're in love, and then 3 months later they break up. Like come on guys ... seriously, don't throw that word around too loosely.

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Tru dat ho'.

Hehe. I also hate it when they drag on after they break up. Theres a couple in my school that broke up...and it was crap. Seen the OC? You can compare it with that. That is all.

~Dreamer

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Whatever, people can think they're in love, but if they look at it objectively, they're not fully emotionally developed at our (18 - 20) age. How can we know what love is if we haven't even fully realised our emotions?

For the record, I hate 15-17 y.o. claiming they're in love, and then 3 months later they break up. Like come on guys ... seriously, don't throw that word around too loosely.
an alarming number of people i know between the ages of 17-21 are getting engaged! i mean theres nothing wrong with that, but getting engaged twice by the time youre 19?! anyone else see soemthing wrong with this?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
~Dreamer said:
an alarming number of people i know between the ages of 17-21 are getting engaged! i mean theres nothing wrong with that, but getting engaged twice by the time youre 19?! anyone else see soemthing wrong with this?
I went to my friend's wedding, she turned 18 in July. They'll last the distance.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
uni?sh!t?yes! said:
Ok this is the question of all time........ are there any girls out there that actually have genuine love and care for their boyfriends....... keeping in mind that there seems to be a very stern tradition embedded in our minds that you have to be of a certain age (ie.120) to be able to experience love...

i know this sounds corny but i would really like to know your views on this

latersssssss
If i didnt love someone the i dont care bout them, i have friends i "love", but when it comes to boyfriend's, i believe there is such a thing of caring, bcos u love some one

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i jsut gotta say... if you cant love at such a young age.. then why does a part of you die inside when they go away :'o(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)