• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hornsby Girls High School (1 Viewer)

transient

HSC
I'm not sure where else to post this... but anyway, my friend is transferring to Hornsby Girls this year and on behalf of her, I'm posting a few questions as she isn't familiar with BOS forums:

On the school website it says to either get a navy coloured school bag/hornsby girls bag with logo... what's the norm? Also, what time does school start/finish each day?

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance :)

shantu1992

HSC
I'm not sure where else to post this... but anyway, my friend is transferring to Hornsby Girls this year and on behalf of her, I'm posting a few questions as she isn't familiar with BOS forums:

On the school website it says to either get a navy coloured school bag/hornsby girls bag with logo... what's the norm? Also, what time does school start/finish each day?

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance :)
tranferring from barker ? :L
haha good old barker, loosing even moer students these days

musichan

HSC
you dont really need to have navy schoolbag, but at one assembly last yr the teachers suddenly went all weird and said we had to (not that anyone listened). but they do have schoolbags which are pretty similar to barker ones.

school starts at 8:40 and ends at 3:05 except for wednesday which ends at 2:33

overRun

HSC
i would suggest u go and look up a couple of images of people who go to that school or even on the website and look at what they wear and then buy yum.

chiarapawela

HSC
they really don't care about bags, as long as they're not too conspicuous. most people just have country road bags or similar

Clifford

HSC
Woo, Linda! She owns Hornsby Girls and all those in it. At least I think. Or hope. Definitely believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)