Hospitality Operations (1 Viewer)

Missngel

Who did the hospitality exam today??
Omg it totally sucked!!! I have so failed!!! Wat was with question 21?? I did commercial cookery and that was really bad too i cant believ it i am sooooo pissed off!!! :argue: :chainsaw: :evilwhip:

im jess

yes oh my god it was sooooo friggen ghey!!!!!!!!

i dont know what the hell question 21 was all about... it was a huge bloody friggen joke.. the whole paper!!!!
i did commercial cookery too!!! ohh how very very ghey!!!!

i think everyone that came out said the thought they will fail... ghey ghey ghey ghey!!

Powmow

fucken fuck!!!

fuck that exam sucked!
what was with that memo and how you had to write a support service? i had no fucken idea!
and q21 was shit. i cant believe that i tried to study for that question you could have got the same shit marks that im going to get if you went in there and you hadn't even done hospitality!!!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate the BOS!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!:chainsaw:

curleyweirdo

hehe hospitality rocked

a few hard multiple choice :-( tying to work out if a 5 year old needs a high chair :)

memo was tops i think..better than a fat essay question

Wtf was that shit on tourism??i did commercial cooking first which went well..and then bs about 60 billion bucks of money and 1mil + jobs[i saw in the book ages ago] ....used the quote the tourism brings them in and hospitality serves them..and a bit on the multiplier effect [from geography]..and wrote how it was good because of teh cultures that bring personalities into australia..lol
then i disagreed with the guy cause bali has fucked us up
ending with a beauty....only time will tell..lets just hope the guys visions will prevail .....sooo tacky

And wtf is a responsibility and duty of an apprentice cheff?!
I put helping the cook and working in a safe manner to minimise hazards lol...bad bad question! :)

im jess

yeh i know hey!
that friggen apprentice question... i just put that their responsibility is to maintain a clean and hygenic workplace, and their job is to make sure that everything they clean is sanitised properly bla bla bla

GHEY!!!

:eek: achoo!! hehe

davieg5

yeh ben we fucken killed the test

us smarties
hahaha to all you dumbcunts who suck at hosp:D

:p

fuck itll be good when i get my UAI result of 50
yeh hell
and i get 100 in hosp

hehe

definatley used september 11th as a bad result towards tourism (Q21)
killed it i tells ya

astro boy

HSC
yeh i wrote bout sept 11 triggering a downscale in international tourism but creating more domestic tourism
the question i hated most was the security threat one i had no idea about the second part (which i think was worth 6 marks)

Jessabelle

commercial cookery question

what did you all refer to when you did the commercial cookery? i did chicken - and then HACCP, delivery and storage and sh*t.. i hope i included everything... what did everyone else say??? and did anyone have business in the morning as well that was shit my hand will never ever be the same

curleyweirdo

Hmm i didnt mention domestic market.i do rember thinking about it..but ran outta time

I defined haccap, and stated that one control pont could have been the themometer testinf of fish on dilevery to check that they are not within5-60 danger zone..and packed some more info sying that if it was pathogenic bacteria could develp ..stated what bater is and then two types :)

THen later on i stated...the washing of hands before touching fish could be another haccap point.etc

Security threat i did was employee theft of stock..
ANd jsut noted some security options

aLaNa

what did you all refer to when you did the commercial cookery? i did chicken - and then HACCP, delivery and storage and sh*t.. i hope i included everything... what did everyone else say??? and did anyone have business in the morning as well that was shit my hand will never ever be the same

YES!! i had business as well as hosp....and buiness put me in a really shitty mood for hosp cuz my hand was numb as and i really went crap in that last buiness essay cuz i ran outta time!!! But i think hospitality was ok...the commercial cookery Q was a shocker alright....! We expected something about methods of cookery, or mis en place or wot eva....not HACCP!! Our teacher afta wards said it was pretty slack doin that- it waz totally unexpected...we did hardly anything on HACCP..... But i think i went alright...just blabbed on ..... only 2 left and im ova!!! woooo hoooo :p good luck to ya all!!!!!! ................:D

Alienator

i totally agree hospitality was terrible
i mean i did well in trials and past papers but that was crap
i did chicken for HACCP as well
i kind of just did a HACCP plan mostly
and how shit was 21 what was the deal there??????/
crappy crapp crap
i guess i feel better that it wasnt just me though!!!!!!!!!:chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)