• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hottest 100 (2 Viewers)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
older rock bands, like AC/DC own the fuck outta all of those bands, even if they have been playing the same thing for 25 years

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Jet is not good, I don't even think their songs are catchy. Franz Ferdinand are just OK (and don't say it is because of them being so commercial because I like The Killers). How funny did the lead singer (I think) sound when Triple J rung him up to say that they had won:p.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i've never liked jet, i love franz tho. their music is a lot of fun to listen to.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
golfstick said:
imsooverskool, you're too cool even for yourself

jet are catchy, there's a reason they're successful. they are very good at contstructing a song

franz are one of those bands who would be liked more if they were less successful. success is the only reason they're mainstream
That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

one of those bands who would be liked more if they were less successful. success is the only reason they're mainstream??? OGMWTFBBQ????

So a band is more liked if they aren't successful and not popular yet when a band is more liked, they become successful and popular... Anyone who doesn't like music because it's popular is just being dickhead elitists who are too cool for school.

Sure, dislike a band because metal/dance/folk/rap/rnb/rock/jazz/funk isn't your thing, and dislike a band's newer material because it isn't what you like, but why dislike a band because they are too mainstream or their music isn't as good as their old stuff... Whether they are the most obscure band on earth or have 23 songs in the Aria Top 50, how popular a band is shouldn't impact on whether you like their music.

For every single band you bag out, rest assure there will be 20 other people ready to bag out the bands you like.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
beatles - let it be = jet - look what youve done

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
also look what u've done sounds like
verve - sonnet
crowded house - better be home soon
and some robby williams song which i forget the name of

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
and cold hard bitch sounds like many acdc songs, but mainly you shook me all night.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
it's good to see that there are people out there who hate jet as much as i do and who recognise that they are no talent douchebags who couldn't think of an original chord to save their miserable lives!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)