House M.D. (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
funniboi said:
last 2 eps of season 1 is on this wed n thurs.
they're not the last two episodes of season 1 actually, they are episodes 17 and 18, in season 1 there are 22 episodes.

here is an episode guide:
http://epguides.com/House/

warning - clicking on each episode may lead you into a spoiler, so its up to you

funniboi

HSC
fantasy27 said:
they're not the last two episodes of season 1 actually, they are episodes 17 and 18, in season 1 there are 22 episodes.

here is an episode guide:
http://epguides.com/House/

warning - clicking on each episode may lead you into a spoiler, so its up to you

oh ok

i thought the guy that talks on the tv at the end of the show said

'next week we got 2 hot nights to finish off house m.d, wednesday night and the final episode on thursday night'

must have been my imagination then!

Götterfunken

HSC
Chase kisses a 9 year old cancer patients. House goes on a date with Cameron so she comes back. With secsky results. I want House to be back on in Amercia. New episodes would be fun.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Götterfunken said:
Chase kisses a 9 year old cancer patients. House goes on a date with Cameron so she comes back. With secsky results. I want House to be back on in Amercia. New episodes would be fun.
When does Chase kiss a 9-year-old cancer patient?!

Götterfunken

HSC
In the second episode of the second season (edit: it's actually 'autopsy' not acceptance. :eek:). House has cold and he is at his most jerkish. Even Wilson tells him to go to hell. It [the kiss] was fairly innocent but has caused a fuss in Amercia.

funniboi

HSC
fuck you cunts nearly got me spoiled by accidently moving my mouse over :( :(

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
bazookajoe said:
The repetitiveness
I beg to differ, I think that is one of the reasons it is so great, the fact that each and every episode is so original. Like honestly, watching the episode on Thursday night, I bet you that everyone was convinced that House was going to get voted off, as unbelievable as it was.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
what happened on thursday?? i missed it :(
That was one of my favourite episodes!

A pregnant woman has stage 4 (or 3, I can't remember) lung cancer, but doesn't want to do radiation therapy because she's scared of hurting her baby. Her and her husband have been wanting a baby for a long time, and they finally have it, but the kid's life would be endangered if she was to undergo her cancer treatment. Long story short, they find that during her c-section, she had trauma and bled into her abdomen. Therefore she couldn't survive. Her baby was a few weeks premature but it was fine. So the woman died, and her child survived.

Another couple were hippy vegan people. They had a baby which was losing weight. They told House that they have been feeding their baby vegan foods and House tells them they need to start giving her protein and fats. Cuddy called social services because nurses were concerned about Olive (the baby) and the couple was arrested for starving their child. House finds out through a CT scan that the baby's thyroid glands have shrivelled up and that's why the baby couldn't gain weight, then Cuddy had the charges removed.

House was hiding from Vogler after his speech. :p Vogler is very very angry. He has a board meeting and proposes to fire House. He can't do this unless all of the board members vote yes, so he threatens to withdrawl his donation of $100 million if House doesn't go. Then every member (including Cuddy) votes yes, but not Wilson. So Vogler asks Wilson to leave the room and takes another vote on firing Wilson. Wilson got fired.

Anyway, with Wilson gone, Vogler takes another vote. This time, Cuddy was hesitant because House was being so good. :p She frustrated Vogler by voting no. He then proceeded to take a vote on firing Cuddy. The other members were surprised that she was risking her job to protect House but she says something along the lines of "if you think I deserve to go, House deserves to go, Wilson deserved to go, then vote yes. But if you're doing this because you're afraid of losing his money, then he's right - he really does own you".

They don't show it to us, but it becomes apparent that Vogler is gone. :) The team and Wilson celebrate in House's office. Cameron's absent from the entire episode.

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
sunjet said:
Has anyone got Season1 DVD?

i LOVE HOUSE!!
any way ...to answer that question...the DVD is out in America. But we probably wont get it till mid nov--from memory on one of the " house " forums i visited, someone mentioned "Nov 12" ....check out the Sanity website to doublecheck...cos im not absolutley sure..but after the HSC ..I AM SO GONNA BUY IT !!

OH...hey does anybody think Dr Cameron. And House will get to together?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
They should hold off the start of season II until we finish the HSC then start it up again. lol.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
deebug said:
i LOVE HOUSE!!
any way ...to answer that question...the DVD is out in America. But we probably wont get it till mid nov--from memory on one of the " house " forums i visited, someone mentioned "Nov 12" ....check out the Sanity website to doublecheck...cos im not absolutley sure..but after the HSC ..I AM SO GONNA BUY IT !!

OH...hey does anybody think Dr Cameron. And House will get to together?
I've got Season 1. :)

House doesn't get with Cameron in the end. I doubt he will with his ex-girlfriend around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)