House M.D. (1 Viewer)

HSC
House is the best show ever!! But next week is going to be a repeat. :( It's going to be one with the sick babies. :(

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
^^ i know! its evil! i cant believe theyre doing this to us! after being so great and putting 2 eps in the one week!

ace

is retired
HSC
here here, channel 7 gipps us once again

lets hope next week isn't a repeat again

Gummy_bear

HSC
ace said:
here here, channel 7 gipps us once again

lets hope next week isn't a repeat again
Its on channel 10 deary. But, with the repeat, it is easy to get it confused with channel 7 and their set of repeats every night.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Yeh the x-Mas has been shown before. However, that may of just been what was tagged on the end of that repeat from its initial screening, so next week may be start of new series.

I think the repeats have something to do with the fact that House has been postponed for a while in the states during the Major League Baseball Playoffs.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
For those who don't know, there is something important on next week that has delayed all series on Channel 10 by one week. Not sure of the details

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Nothing is more important than a new series of House surely...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's also filmed really well - great lighting and set. Very clean and dynamic American angles. Monk does it too.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
House is the British actor from Blackadder isnt he? The blithering idiot that Rowin Atkinson served/manipulated.

Amryllis

HSC
Wow.. I had no idea Huge Laurie was in Black Adder. My brothers used to watch that show. But then again, I didn't know who Hugh Laurie was until I started watching House =p

ARGH! I want new episodes!!! Stupid repeats!!!

ace

is retired
HSC
Gummy_bear said:
Its on channel 10 deary. But, with the repeat, it is easy to get it confused with channel 7 and their set of repeats every night.
So many lapses, I've been having in memory. I was reading a thread in BOS on American Dreams which is on channel 7, i guess i was subconiously thinking abt it whilst writing the reply before.

Anyways, Hugh Laurie is a great actor, just utter brillance.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeah, he was on the Lenny Henry Show a couple of weeks ago and he was soooo funny... it was strange to see him in such a different character.
i love Jesse Spencer.... hes sooo hot.

Amryllis

HSC
miss_gtr said:
House was also stuart little's dad in stuart little. did you guys know that?

Ohh and cameron and chase go out in real life!.. (why dont i put this much attention into studying for the hsc?)
Yeah, I knew about the Stuart Little one.

Ooh~ Hehe... I didn't know they were going out. But I don't like Chase much these days coz he was a traitor (although I still think Jesse Spencer is cute). Now House is deliberately being an arse to Chase and it's so funny. Chase deserves it. I like Foreman better than Chase now - Foreman is so nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)