House M.D. (1 Viewer)

steamroller60

Yay for no school
HSC
fantasy27 said:
thats what i meant when i found it enlightening that House was too smart for his own good, 'that was a hallucination, then this must be a hallucination'; the 'case' was a bit gory, esp towards the end and the eye, i had to turn away

oh yes. i had to cover my eyes with the eye bit. ergh.

i loved the finale so much. david shore is god.
I liked the philsosophical stuff... And that it was House analysing himself.

Hugh was basically in every scene (which makes sense... since I'm sure it's hard to hallucinate in the 3rd person...) so HE'D BETTER GET AN EMMY

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
Comment on the spoilers..but doesn't spoil anything.

Yes, House should get an Emmy... He's a great actor. And you guys... all got the finale!!I have to go with Channel Ten...Oh well... At least those comments you guys have, seem fasicinating!!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
the story behind it quite intriguing and lots of insight into House himself!

and i agree, he so deserves an Emmy

his leg healing was good too, when he went running up and down the stairs and was walking with the stick and not needing it without realising, that was good; there wasn't alot of Wilson though

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
anyone watch the first episode of season 3 yet? mine was out of sync for a few minutes
House being able to walk was good! Also Cuddy and Wilson seem to be together alot of the time, and Cameron has a new hairstyle every season, lol

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
Today's (6/09/06) episode was mind blowing... I can't wait til next week!!!

rickem

RÎçkõ
HSC
Yeh, it was pretty weird, but season three is better. House gets to slice a patients skull in half and then electrocute their brain... now that was crazy. Got all of u's waiting for more house eh? First 4 eps of season 3 are on the net and the 5th one is coming out soon. First ep of season 3 is the best tho... as soon as the show starts you see house without his... nah. Won't spoil it. But it's good.

rickem

RÎçkõ
HSC
Hehe, no prob. Also, i've got every single episode of House on hard drive, cd and dvd (different parts on different things) if anyone missed an episode or something. Can't wait to see what else season 3 has in store for us.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i'd have to say that House keeps getting better and better, season 3 is definately the best, esp the first ep!!!

can't wait til the next episode comes out, i hate the all the hiatus

cl3nta

HSC
Most... people who disagree have only watched 2 mins of an epp mid season. I think everyone educated in House would agree that it is beautiful

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Season 3 is :eek: Anyone catch the 8th episode?
Fuck I hate that cop with a passion...I wonder how house will deal with him. Oh and fuck he is being such a dog to Wilson :(

Now since I am up to date, I have to wait a whole week before finding out what happens next. :( I love having the entire season and going through it in a couple of days.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
I hate the cop too! What he's doing to Wilson is horrible, now Wilson has to close his practice, and House wasn't even willing to help or anything!

HSC
*bump*
2 years in a row, Hugh Laurie has won the Golden Globe for being House!! Woot!

Oh, and there's gotta be some House fans out here, doesn't there?? *looks around at an empty thread* :(

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Yeah, there's House fans about. Channel Ten just isn't showing season 3 yet (in all honesty, I've gone off watching the series on free-to-air since they can't go more than two weeks without showing repeats) ...

HSC
Yeah, I'm tempted not to watch it free-to-air, but since I'm doing the HSC this year, I think I might just watch it on UnreliableChannel10. It will be a good hour break from my "studies" anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)